Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion

Famous Rapper T.I In jail.
Posted 2004-07-18, 02:57 AM
The famous rapper T.I got arrested for breaking probation, possession of marijuana and a concealed firearm. The rapper was locked in jail and produced a rap video inside the jail cells with a complete camera crew and everything and the fuckin jail people didnt even know it. Now that my friends, is what i call Pimpin.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
~Powder~ is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between~Powder~ is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

~Powder~

Posted 2004-07-18, 02:59 AM in reply to ~Powder~'s post "Famous Rapper T.I In jail."
Whos T.I.?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2004-07-18, 03:00 AM in reply to ~Powder~'s post "Famous Rapper T.I In jail."
Who is T.I? It's hard to beleive the jail ppl didnt know about this...I mean the all visitors and stuff need to be checked right ?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
undeadzombieguy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenundeadzombieguy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

undeadzombieguy

Posted 2004-07-18, 03:01 AM in reply to undeadzombieguy's post starting "Who is T.I? :wierd: It's hard to..."
He's some new rapper, I've got his cd but I don't really listen to it much. He doesn't stand out much. Most famous song from him is probably "Rubberband Man".
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Slim shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeSlim shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Slim

Posted 2004-07-18, 03:10 AM in reply to Slim's post starting "He's some new rapper, I've got his cd..."
Slim said:
He's some new rapper, I've got his cd but I don't really listen to it much. He doesn't stand out much. Most famous song from him is probably "Rubberband Man".

ATLANTA, Georgia (AP) -- A best-selling rapper filmed an unauthorized video at the Fulton County Jail while out on work release from another jail, embarrassed county officials said.

Part of a video for rapper Clifford Harris, whose stage name is T.I., was shot Thursday night, authorities said.

An Atlantic Records spokesman for the rapper did not immediately return calls for comment.

Harris' first album, "I'm Serious," was released in 2001. His second album, "Trap Muzik," was a best-seller on the charts last year.

Harris was serving jail time in neighboring Cobb County on a probation violation when he received permission to leave the jail to make the tape at the Fulton jail, Cobb County Chief Deputy Sheriff Lynda Coker said.

A spokesman for Fulton County Sheriff Jackie Barrett said she had no idea a rap video was being filmed inside the 3,200-inmate jail. Deputies apparently allowed "four or five" men up to the seventh floor with a hand-held camcorder, Barrett said. Barrett said the deputies would be disciplined.

Coker said officials in her county didn't block the request at that end because "we felt that the Fulton County Jail was not an inappropriate destination for him to be." Harris had served time in Fulton previously, officials said.

He reported back to the Cobb jail early Friday, Coker said.

Fulton County Chairwoman Karen Handel, who has long been critical of Barrett, blasted the sheriff.

"You're going to have a video crew roaming around the jail? I don't understand why that was even remotely considered," Handel said.

Last week, a monitor released a report last week saying conditions at the crowded Fulton jail were becoming increasingly dangerous and unhealthy. There have also been a string of 10 escapes or accidental releases from the jail in the last 16 months.

Taken from - http://www.cnn.com/2004/SHOWBIZ/Musi...video.jail.ap/
Attached Images
File Type: gif ti.gif (12.0 KB, 39 views)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
~Powder~ is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between~Powder~ is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

~Powder~

Posted 2004-07-18, 03:12 AM in reply to Slim's post starting "He's some new rapper, I've got his cd..."
edit: those deputies are gonna be fired

Last edited by ‡AC‡; 2004-07-18 at 03:16 AM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
‡AC‡ is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between‡AC‡ is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

‡AC‡

Posted 2004-07-18, 03:16 AM in reply to ‡AC‡'s post starting "edit: those deputies are gonna be fired"
‡AC‡ said:
The jail had to have known, its hard enough to sneak small items such as drugs into a prison, but film equipment would have been spoted right away.

Any claims by the rapper that the video was made with out the jail's knownledge is false.

See heres the thing, the claims were made by the prison before the aledged artist so they are truly legitiment. It wa susposed to be a surprise for the fans but the prison announced it and fucked it all up. Like i said before PIMPIN.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

~Powder~

Posted 2004-07-18, 03:17 AM in reply to ~Powder~'s post starting "See heres the thing, the claims were..."
I understand, I had posted that before I had saw your post.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
‡AC‡ is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between‡AC‡ is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

‡AC‡

Posted 2004-07-18, 03:19 AM in reply to ‡AC‡'s post starting "I understand, I had posted that before..."
I find it quite funny how you dont watch someone better thats susposed to be famous...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

~Powder~

Posted 2004-07-18, 03:27 AM in reply to ~Powder~'s post starting "I find it quite funny how you dont..."
Edited: Well you'd think the Warden or whatever wouldn't be such a dumass and let them into the Jail..

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]

Last edited by D3V; 2004-07-18 at 03:45 AM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2004-07-18, 03:28 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "Edited: Well you'd think the Warden or..."
And you wonder why people think you're racist.....
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Slim shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeSlim shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Slim

Posted 2004-07-18, 03:37 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "Edited: Well you'd think the Warden or..."
The said it didnt look like the didnt need to be there what ever that means...

Last edited by ~Powder~; 2004-07-18 at 03:50 AM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

~Powder~

Posted 2004-07-18, 03:41 AM in reply to ~Powder~'s post starting "The said it didnt look like the didnt..."
You can't move anything with your brain cells, unless you've got telekenetic powers!

But on other note, T.I should be bunked with Martha Stewart for punishment for both of them.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2004-07-18, 03:42 AM in reply to ~Powder~'s post starting "The said it didnt look like the didnt..."
D3V, don't go trolling damnit. You should know better...

~Powder~, for future reference, any such posts should be placed in the Flame Forum, as that's what it's there for. Just keep that in mind for us.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeVollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Vollstrecker

Posted 2004-07-18, 03:48 AM in reply to Vollstrecker's post starting "D3V, don't go trolling damnit. You..."
I am far from the one that needs to be told that, im quite familiar with this forum. I personally will not sit back and let someone keep talking bad about someone because of thier color and supremacy....
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

~Powder~

Posted 2004-07-18, 03:49 AM in reply to ~Powder~'s post starting "I am far from the one that needs to be..."
And...who exactly are you?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Slim

Posted 2004-07-18, 03:51 AM in reply to Slim's post starting "And...who exactly are you?"
Just a rather old member back for a little fun.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

~Powder~

Posted 2004-07-18, 03:52 AM in reply to ~Powder~'s post starting "Just a rather old member back for a..."
Anyone wanna put money saying it's The1?
Let's get an IP check on this shit.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Slim

Posted 2004-07-18, 03:56 AM in reply to Slim's post starting "Anyone wanna put money saying it's..."
Thats stupid... i am not the1. Ip check all you want it wont matter.
Lets just say i was here way before alot of the members here junior.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

~Powder~

Posted 2004-07-18, 03:57 AM in reply to ~Powder~'s post starting "Thats stupid... i am not the1. Ip..."
Meh, you can never be too careful. Considering he's tried coming back twice recently you never know if he'll pop up on another name.

Possibly Krayzie_bone/Valmar?

Last edited by Slim; 2004-07-18 at 04:03 AM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Slim