Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > General Gaming

Post People
Posted 2003-12-15, 10:16 AM
Where did everyone go? Like I saw a total of 5 people playing this weekend. =[ This makes me frown. And I thought we had Sstat? It doesn't work. I don't like logging on to PvP and finding out that nobody is on. I like this shard a lot but if I find that within 2 weeks there are not many people still I will find another shard. =[
I talk trash because I can back it up, duel me?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Drithe is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDrithe is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Drithe

Posted 2003-12-15, 11:56 AM in reply to Drithe's post "People"
We've had over 20 people online avg all weekend long which is normal because at 22+ people the shard lag gets really bad.. Get over not having sstat because it isn't coming back. Its was abuse far to much and in my opinion makes the shard cheap. With such a small map and soon to have alot more players it will be a good thing not to have.

I'm breaking the limit inside you, stop begging someone to hide you. I'm breaking the limit inside you, don't run away, bring it on straight to me!

Last edited by Majere; 2003-12-15 at 12:02 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Majere is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMajere is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Majere

Posted 2003-12-15, 02:09 PM in reply to Drithe's post "People"
I could understand not having it when there are a lot of people. But it's frustrating logging on and having to run all over for 20 minutes before finding out nobody to fight is on. Do you think you could add something so that a person could find out how many people are online, rather than seeing, WHO is online? I dunno.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Drithe is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDrithe is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Drithe

Posted 2003-12-15, 02:15 PM in reply to Drithe's post "People"
Just wait til the new DSL is on, then it will work out.

I'm breaking the limit inside you, stop begging someone to hide you. I'm breaking the limit inside you, don't run away, bring it on straight to me!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Majere is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMajere is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Majere

Posted 2003-12-15, 04:17 PM in reply to Drithe's post "People"
I logged on today only to see 4 people at the bank. Im not much of a bank sitter so I ran around exploring the map but couldnt find anybody. Will you be making any server status web page? Do you know how to make one? If you need help let me know. Nice shard btw.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Rhokk is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRhokk is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Rhokk

Posted 2003-12-15, 06:20 PM in reply to Drithe's post "People"
I havent had a good fight ina while, Only people iv seen are smelly orcs and a couple New Players! Drithe I havnt seen you in a long time and People From Ld% they all quit? Maybe we need to Have a 2v2 tourny or something
Stew
________
Uhwh

Last edited by Davidzy; 2011-04-16 at 05:41 AM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Davidzy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDavidzy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Davidzy

Posted 2003-12-15, 06:21 PM in reply to Drithe's post "People"
29 people online right now. There will be no in game status page anymore, There will be MyUO added at a later time though.

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Majere

Posted 2003-12-15, 07:20 PM in reply to Drithe's post "People"
Where does everybody hang out at?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Rhokk is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRhokk is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Rhokk

Posted 2003-12-15, 09:24 PM in reply to Drithe's post "People"
To kill or just to chill with?
"Two hands working do more than a thousand praying."
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kyuss is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenKyuss is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kyuss

Posted 2003-12-15, 10:09 PM in reply to Drithe's post "People"
Well both because I saw on UOGateway that this is the best pvp around so I want to do both pvp and hang. Where can players chill and where do players go to fight.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Rhokk

Posted 2003-12-16, 12:02 AM in reply to Drithe's post "People"
The pop of this shard has really gone down hill since the internet connection wen to crap. I've been working my ass off to get the new connection and had hope for it to go in tomarrow but it seems likely it will be longer then that. In this time though I have taken it as an opertinuty to upgrade the shard, stream line it's code and pretty much all around made it faster and more stable then ever before. Working on the new player system which is getting closer to being completed and new lands for people to explore. I do what I can with my free time to maek this shard the best there is. I just ask that you bear with my through the bad times and try to see things my way.

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Majere

Posted 2003-12-16, 12:44 AM in reply to Drithe's post "People"
I will be here playing and waiting this is a great shard.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Rhokk

Posted 2003-12-16, 10:13 AM in reply to Drithe's post "People"
Stew, I've been playing and macroing my gimp and mules. I saw you the other day. My gimps name is " I am a gimp " lol. Anytime you up for a fight I'll be willing. Just icq me. 294652737 or AIM me "Drithe"
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Drithe

Posted 2003-12-21, 04:17 AM in reply to Drithe's post "People"
LD% is still here altough my guild kind'a quit playing so i guess ia m the only active member of LD%
Killed by use:
Tobacco 340,000 - 395,000
Alcohol (excluding crime/accidents) > 125,000
O.D. (illegal) 3,800 - 5,200
Marijuana 0
now which drug should be illegal??
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Larloch is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenLarloch is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Larloch

Posted 2003-12-21, 08:55 AM in reply to Drithe's post "People"
Dont get your nuts in a beartrap Majere, i'm sure once you update the internet the people will come running. Maybe it would help if we all voted on UOG?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Caffeine Free is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenCaffeine Free is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Caffeine Free

Posted 2003-12-21, 10:38 AM in reply to Drithe's post "People"
Been there Done that
"Two hands working do more than a thousand praying."
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kyuss is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenKyuss is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kyuss

Posted 2003-12-26, 09:16 AM in reply to Drithe's post "People"
The reason reds camp the gates to town is that you little bank sitters rarely leave, so we have no one to kill.

Maybe grow some balls and detach your ass from the bank once in awhile and go fight?

If you've been here 4 days your char is as good as mine, or should be ;p

It's not like dieing matters, you just make some more weapons/armor and pull a few more regs/bandages out of your bank.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
FlyMolo is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenFlyMolo is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

FlyMolo

Posted 2003-12-26, 06:00 PM in reply to Drithe's post "People"
People can sit in town if they want.
People can camp the gates if they want.

Quit whining.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Caffeine Free is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenCaffeine Free is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Caffeine Free

Posted 2003-12-27, 05:14 PM in reply to Drithe's post "People"
Camping gates is incredibly lame. I for one am not the greatest PvPer, but I don't get any kind of thrill out of killing people who are absolutely terrified of me and are trying to use the gate to get around. Yes, that's right, trying to use the gate, because there's a strong possibility that they are too new of characters (or players for that matter) to gate themselves around. I agree that it's kind of counter-productive on a PvP shard to just be at the bank all the time but at the same time I don't want to throw PvP at people who obviously stand no chance and are avoiding me because of it.

Why not fight yourselves?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Baal-Ra'Zin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenBaal-Ra'Zin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Baal-Ra'Zin

Posted 2003-12-28, 02:44 PM in reply to Drithe's post "People"
Well I am a bank sitter as you all know but I have reasons and that is to watch people and there actions as we Drithe and I were starting a guild. For one I play the game and not macro anything. I like building chars and you will never see me macroing. Silvermoon makes things by hand so they will be the best for her customers.

Freya of DIE
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Freya is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenFreya is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Freya