Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II

Posted 2004-06-22, 11:10 PM in reply to koolio_kid2001's post starting "well there is one char who could take..."
koolio_kid2001 said:
well there is one char who could take her. see b/c of her gear she has SHIT ALL FOR RES so use an ELEM char like a trapper or b/c she doesnt have enigma if u just fuckin bone prisoned her a bunch of times so she was trapped trying to break thru then SPIRIT SPIRIT her a bunch u could take her. also a good ww'sin could take her. but u would have to be FAST AS HELL. zon's usually dont have much armor so just use fade and d-flight in and ww her then RUN LIKE FUCK AWAY!!!!! then repeat or b/c she would most likely use power strike. um but ur best bet to take her out would be a good ELEMENTAL DRUID. since zon's javalins are mostly lightning based, not much physical damage i think if you used an ELEM DRUID w/ enigma and some light absorb shit, even tho it will lessen ur dmg also save u incase ur cyclone armor failed. but ELEMENTAL DRUID COULD TANK HER, just get in close w/ ARMOR MAXED AND ON and then hurricane, tele and then TORNADO HER TO HIGH HELL

EDIT: i say hurricane druid could tank the fuck outta her...even tho his cyclone armor wouldnt last long...just constantly recast. WHAT DOES OUR PVP MASTER THINK??? tell us blckshdwdragon

By the way, you're forgetting about slow missle, and a bone prison would mess you the fuck up because a lightning fury would spread through all of them give her life/mana(I think anyway) and hit you a few times most likely aswell

btw I'm back was gone for a few days XD
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Alucard001 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenAlucard001 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Alucard001

Posted 2004-06-22, 11:24 PM in reply to Alucard001's post starting "By the way, you're forgetting about..."
does slow missle really effect jav zons?!?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
tokill.ace is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweentokill.ace is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

tokill.ace

Posted 2004-06-22, 11:43 PM in reply to tokill.ace's post starting "does slow missle really effect jav..."
Of course it does.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2004-06-23, 01:00 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Of course it does."
Oh, hah, nevermind, I said our zon?

I meant K_A's zon. Thanks.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
slaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzslaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

slaynish

Posted 2004-06-23, 01:21 AM in reply to slaynish's post starting "Oh, hah, nevermind, I said our zon? ..."
all u need is tgods and a 160 LR shield and a 3 ort helm with tgods would suffice, and assuming if the zon has 10*java gcs a wisp ought to negate all lighting damg to a considerable amount for you to kill the zon with amusement
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
blckshdwdragon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenblckshdwdragon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

blckshdwdragon

Posted 2004-06-23, 01:28 AM in reply to blckshdwdragon's post starting "all u need is tgods and a 160 LR shield..."
160 Lr shield woulnt do as lite fury also does physical dmg
a v/t would be the best against her, i dueled her before wif my v/t , killed her ez
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
DarkXSavior is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDarkXSavior is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

DarkXSavior

Posted 2004-06-23, 10:47 AM in reply to DarkXSavior's post starting "160 Lr shield woulnt do as lite fury..."
man slow missile works on EVERYTHING. all ICE BOLT, ICE BLAST, GLACIAL SPIKE, ORB it works on...its funny as hell and when its on SPIRIT the spirit almost looks like its going backward its so slow. haha

i still say an ELEM druid or a good smite w/ high res and a doom could take her. doom mainly for HF haha so cheap.
Eh Ma, Ima Gunna B An Engish Magor

Old
Profile PM WWW Search
koolio_kid2001 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenkoolio_kid2001 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

koolio_kid2001

Posted 2004-06-24, 03:29 AM in reply to koolio_kid2001's post starting "man slow missile works on EVERYTHING. ..."
nah ele druids will be ez for her as she can avoid most of the tornados and she would prolly kill u in 2 hits , 1 to kill cyclone and another to finish u off
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
DarkXSavior is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDarkXSavior is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

DarkXSavior

Posted 2004-06-24, 11:10 AM in reply to DarkXSavior's post starting "160 Lr shield woulnt do as lite fury..."
DarkXSavior said:
160 Lr shield woulnt do as lite fury also does physical dmg
a v/t would be the best against her, i dueled her before wif my v/t , killed her ez
would u let a barb with a 9999- 99999 damg ebotd type hit you? same concept applies to LF, step to the side if the zon throws LF at you, its a futile attempt to hurt you
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
blckshdwdragon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenblckshdwdragon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

blckshdwdragon