Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II

MF char build
Posted 2004-07-17, 10:29 AM
Hey, I just got back into d2 and was wondering if anyone could point out a good mf build.. people still mostly use sorc or other chars? im looking to eventually use bots.
lemme know good item / skill / stat build, thanks in advance.
-salamander
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Salamander is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenSalamander is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Salamander

Posted 2004-07-17, 10:52 AM in reply to Salamander's post "MF char build"
Skills, Max blizzard and synergies, some into mastery, 1 to warmth, 1 to static, 1 to telekineses, and 1 to teleport.
Stats:
Str: Enough for equipment
Dex: Same
Vita: Rest
Mana: Base (maybe 10-20 point if you don't have sojs or frosties.)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2004-07-17, 10:52 AM in reply to Salamander's post "MF char build"
blizzard sorc or a fireball/meteor sorc is what most mfers are these days... the build is simple... max blizzard or meteor and all its damage synergies...also grab teleport and one of the cold armors and energy shield if u want

gear- tals ammy, belt, and armor (topaz) ist'd occy 4 ist'd monarch, wartravs, chance guards or frostburns (i use frosties because 40% mana is a ton), and a topaz shako, also use 1 soj and nagel or ravenfrost... but cold doesnt affect cast rate i think so i'd go with the nagel
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
sue_13 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweensue_13 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

sue_13

Posted 2004-07-17, 01:49 PM in reply to Salamander's post "MF char build"
hmm.. im guessing people still bot on pindle or meph.. isnt pindle immune to fire or something? could someone tell me best places to mf nowadays lemme know, also anyone else who wants to post would help even more
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Salamander is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenSalamander is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Salamander

Posted 2004-07-17, 02:03 PM in reply to Salamander's post starting "hmm.. im guessing people still bot on..."
meph and pindle. u can set up a bot for pindle and have it chicken when pindle is immune to fire
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
LuNaTiKpLaYa89 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenLuNaTiKpLaYa89 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

LuNaTiKpLaYa89

Posted 2004-07-17, 02:26 PM in reply to LuNaTiKpLaYa89's post starting "meph and pindle. u can set up a bot for..."
well what do you think is better for sorc, fire or ice.. what have u seen work and stuff
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Salamander

Posted 2004-07-17, 02:45 PM in reply to Salamander's post starting "well what do you think is better for..."
are u botting? if so get blizzard, if not get fire so u can do andy runs in hell
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
iceman887 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweeniceman887 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

iceman887

Posted 2004-07-18, 05:04 PM in reply to iceman887's post starting "are u botting? if so get blizzard, if..."
i prefer fireball/meteor sorcs, i mean, fireball goes up to 10-12K with mf gear (20+K meteor) and its fast, low delay, splat dmg, just GOOD, my sorc kills pindle and his mates in 2-4 fireballs, and if hes immune my merc pwns him in a few secs
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Dr. Geekstar is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDr. Geekstar is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Dr. Geekstar

Posted 2004-07-18, 05:20 PM in reply to Dr. Geekstar's post starting "i prefer fireball/meteor sorcs, i mean,..."
also isnt the countess immune to cold? i think that is why i went with fire
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
sue_13 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweensue_13 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

sue_13

Posted 2004-07-19, 12:25 AM in reply to sue_13's post starting "also isnt the countess immune to cold? ..."
I agree with a fire sorc for pindle but the meteor can be slow no matter how much damage it does your I found just using fireball was enough.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Blackadder is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenBlackadder is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Blackadder

Posted 2004-07-19, 03:26 AM in reply to Blackadder's post starting "I agree with a fire sorc for pindle but..."
Blackadder said:
I agree with a fire sorc for pindle but the meteor can be slow no matter how much damage it does your I found just using fireball was enough.
im only using meteor @ baalruns or bosses... never use it @ pindle
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Dr. Geekstar is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDr. Geekstar is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Dr. Geekstar

Posted 2004-07-19, 04:54 AM in reply to Salamander's post "MF char build"
i love my mf fire sorc..she owns in andy runs (and nm andy runs for botting) because of the -50 fire resist from andy. for pindle, i'd prefer a cold sorc. cold attacks slow down pindle enough for your merc to pwn him.
What is this!?! A center for ants!?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
supaflip_69 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweensupaflip_69 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

supaflip_69

Posted 2004-07-19, 05:20 AM in reply to supaflip_69's post starting "i love my mf fire sorc..she owns in..."
supaflip_69 said:
i love my mf fire sorc..she owns in andy runs (and nm andy runs for botting) because of the -50 fire resist from andy. for pindle, i'd prefer a cold sorc. cold attacks slow down pindle enough for your merc to pwn him.
If cold is slowing down pindle, it means he's not immune thus killing him in one or 2 blizzard, there's no need for the merc to kill him.

There's also the pit and mausoleum that can give lvl 85 items or countess for runes.

Share the Pr0n, Not the lag
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
ExT is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenExT is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

ExT

Posted 2004-07-19, 02:48 PM in reply to Salamander's post "MF char build"
I used to play diablo fuckin alot and i can tell u this, if u are poor obivously u gotta start with stuff like ptopaz armor and helm, now if yer up there and just need a good setup i would reccomend Ptopaz shako, Ptopaz skullders (upgrade if neccessary or tals armor with ptopaz) upgrade goldwrap/tals belt, chance gaurds, war travelers, tals ammy, ali baba (isted) or isted occy, or gull dagger (depending on how rich u are..
nagels are good but the problem with all this is your resists will be shitty as hell so try to use a good resist shield and absorb or anything u can, be smart lol tele and kill either meph or pindle u shall be rewarded if u do not die alot..
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Firecracker is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenFirecracker is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Firecracker

Posted 2004-07-19, 07:24 PM in reply to Firecracker's post starting "I used to play diablo fuckin alot and i..."
basic mf sorc build- (Tal ammy, armor, belt) or( Skullders, Goldwrap and high mf ammy) Travs Chances, perf nigels or good high mf rings, shako /w P'topaz.

if ur NL i could help u out with a few of those.. the only thing on lad im finding atm is
lots of nigel..I have nigels for trade.. all 25+!! and if i run out i can find more!!

East Lad Sc *Uber-noob
The stf i can help out with is on NL East NL Sc *Steven_KU
if u cant get to them mssg my bot USEAST *Stevens-bot

if ur planning on Mephing and Pindle i think max out blizz and its synergies.. blizz Pwnz meph
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
PureRebel enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzPureRebel enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

PureRebel