Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II

Best Place to Find 4 Socket Eth Shield?
Posted 2004-07-17, 01:12 AM
Wonderin there the best place to find elite eth 4 sock shield is?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
LuNaTiKpLaYa89 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenLuNaTiKpLaYa89 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

LuNaTiKpLaYa89

Posted 2004-07-17, 01:14 AM in reply to LuNaTiKpLaYa89's post "Best Place to Find 4 Socket Eth Shield?"
pits, baal run or pindle
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
osmoses-jones is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenosmoses-jones is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

osmoses-jones

Posted 2004-07-17, 01:24 AM in reply to osmoses-jones's post starting "pits, baal run or pindle"
you talking about pally's shield right?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Ganga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGanga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Ganga

Posted 2004-07-17, 02:00 AM in reply to Ganga's post starting "you talking about pally's shield right?"
^yeah so i can make exile. for pit runs do i jus kill the unique monsters or all of them?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
LuNaTiKpLaYa89 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenLuNaTiKpLaYa89 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

LuNaTiKpLaYa89

Posted 2004-07-17, 02:24 AM in reply to LuNaTiKpLaYa89's post starting "^yeah so i can make exile. for pit runs..."
do pits with no mf they drop eth items and socketed too
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
osmoses-jones is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenosmoses-jones is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

osmoses-jones

Posted 2004-07-17, 10:53 AM in reply to osmoses-jones's post starting "do pits with no mf they drop eth items..."
im usin shako and enigma and it adds to mf though >.< do i just kill unique monsters or all monsters?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

LuNaTiKpLaYa89

Posted 2004-07-17, 10:58 AM in reply to LuNaTiKpLaYa89's post starting "im usin shako and enigma and it adds to..."
LuNaTiKpLaYa89 said:
im usin shako and enigma and it adds to mf though >.< do i just kill unique monsters or all monsters?
kill all , unques have better drops but all drop
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Death is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDeath is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Death

Posted 2004-07-17, 11:20 AM in reply to Death's post starting "kill all , unques have better drops but..."
aite thanks alot guys
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

LuNaTiKpLaYa89

Posted 2004-07-17, 03:17 PM in reply to LuNaTiKpLaYa89's post starting "aite thanks alot guys"
The best bet is and I heard Sov say it on another thread is use no mf it really does work.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Blackadder is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenBlackadder is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Blackadder

Posted 2004-07-18, 05:06 PM in reply to Blackadder's post starting "The best bet is and I heard Sov say it..."
yeh but then u have to wear crappy gear >.<
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Dr. Geekstar is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDr. Geekstar is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Dr. Geekstar

Posted 2004-07-18, 10:58 PM in reply to Dr. Geekstar's post starting "yeh but then u have to wear crappy gear..."
yeah then my hammer wouldnt do as much damage if i took off shako and enigma.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

LuNaTiKpLaYa89

Posted 2004-07-19, 05:22 AM in reply to LuNaTiKpLaYa89's post starting "yeah then my hammer wouldnt do as much..."
There's also the cow level

Share the Pr0n, Not the lag
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
ExT is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenExT is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

ExT