Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II

A delay in retirement
Posted 2004-07-15, 07:35 AM
Sovereign has persuaded me to keep my V/T, and finally complete a character.

So, I'm not QUITE done yet. I will not completely retire for a small while yet.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeVollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Vollstrecker

Posted 2004-07-15, 07:36 AM in reply to Vollstrecker's post "A delay in retirement"
haha knew it ur not quitin yet!! oh btw did anyone else's post go down?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
LuNaTiKpLaYa89 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenLuNaTiKpLaYa89 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

LuNaTiKpLaYa89

Posted 2004-07-15, 07:39 AM in reply to LuNaTiKpLaYa89's post starting "haha knew it ur not quitin yet!! oh btw..."
I promised myself a long time ago that I would have a complete character before I quit. That was back in like, .08. Sovereign helped me remember that.

I'm not sure if I should thank him or not. -_-
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeVollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Vollstrecker

Posted 2004-07-15, 07:45 AM in reply to Vollstrecker's post starting "I promised myself a long time ago that..."
lol what do u mean by a complete char..?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
LuNaTiKpLaYa89 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenLuNaTiKpLaYa89 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

LuNaTiKpLaYa89

Posted 2004-07-15, 07:51 AM in reply to LuNaTiKpLaYa89's post starting "lol what do u mean by a complete char..?"
I'll assume lvl 99 with perf stats, skills, and gear.
D3V said:
This message is hidden because D3V is on your ignore list.
What is it they say about silence being golden?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Medieval Bob enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzMedieval Bob enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Medieval Bob

Posted 2004-07-15, 07:53 AM in reply to LuNaTiKpLaYa89's post starting "haha knew it ur not quitin yet!! oh btw..."
LuNaTiKpLaYa89 said:
haha knew it ur not quitin yet!! oh btw did anyone else's post go down?
Get out of the small world of the D2 forum and at the top of the Zelaron Index theres an Announcment forum, Read the post in there.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
‡AC‡ is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between‡AC‡ is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

‡AC‡

Posted 2004-07-15, 08:02 AM in reply to ‡AC‡'s post starting "Get out of the small world of the D2..."
ohh hehe ok thanks
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

LuNaTiKpLaYa89

Posted 2004-07-15, 08:37 AM in reply to Medieval Bob's post starting "I'll assume lvl 99 with perf stats,..."
Medieval Bob said:
I'll assume lvl 99 with perf stats, skills, and gear.
Something like that. Dunno about the Level 99, but at least the Stats/Gear.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Vollstrecker

Posted 2004-07-15, 05:08 PM in reply to Vollstrecker's post starting "Something like that. Dunno about the..."
so how long is this ....will holding off retiring be till you get owned,gf gets really pissy,you get hacked,you get competely fed up with d2 , till you are in an arguement with a newb who knows nothing of the game or till you really finish that perfect char.

Or it could be none of the above....lol
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Blackadder is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenBlackadder is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Blackadder

Posted 2004-07-15, 06:50 PM in reply to Blackadder's post starting "so how long is this ....will holding..."
he wont get hacked hes too smart for that DUH i mean cmon ive gotten hacked plenty of times cause im a retard but volls is a genius and he wont fall in for scams
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
tokill.ace is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweentokill.ace is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

tokill.ace

Posted 2004-07-15, 06:53 PM in reply to tokill.ace's post starting "he wont get hacked hes too smart for..."
Blackladder, if you have nothing to add then don't post. Thanks
!King_Amazon! said:
Just ask the married chick he fucked.

Who Delivers ten times out of ten?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
MightyJoe is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMightyJoe is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

MightyJoe

Posted 2004-07-15, 11:33 PM in reply to Vollstrecker's post starting "I promised myself a long time ago that..."
Vollstrecker said:
I promised myself a long time ago that I would have a complete character before I quit. That was back in like, .08. Sovereign helped me remember that.

I'm not sure if I should thank him or not. -_-
i would give him a slap on the back if i were u a VERY FIRM one
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
blckshdwdragon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenblckshdwdragon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

blckshdwdragon

Posted 2004-07-16, 04:28 AM in reply to blckshdwdragon's post starting "i would give him a slap on the back if..."
LOL

I'll still pass on my V/T. Eventually...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Vollstrecker

Posted 2004-07-16, 05:57 AM in reply to Vollstrecker's post starting "LOL I'll still pass on my V/T. ..."
I just started playing d2 again, my fucking cd-rom is an olllld peice of shit so it may be while before I can get on LOD... But I'll take that v/t off yer hands if thats ok

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2004-07-16, 06:31 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "I just started playing d2 again, my..."
I believe it's going to shadowdragon.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2004-07-16, 08:39 AM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "I believe it's going to shadowdragon."
Thats fine, I was thinking about starting clean anyways.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2004-07-17, 03:09 PM in reply to MightyJoe's post starting "Blackladder, if you have nothing to add..."
MightyJoe said:
Blackladder, if you have nothing to add then don't post. Thanks

MightyJoe its called a "Joke" ok so dont get so sensitive I have seen far worse on this site.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Blackadder is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenBlackadder is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Blackadder

Posted 2004-07-17, 06:56 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "I believe it's going to shadowdragon."
Sovereign said:
I believe it's going to shadowdragon.
who knows really its his choice we will see when voll completes and if i will continue on most likely since ive been a a lil inactive in east due to the ladder rest so w/e for now im playing wit my new ladder only gear
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
blckshdwdragon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenblckshdwdragon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

blckshdwdragon