Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge

New FBI virus causes butthurt around the world
Posted 2012-07-12, 06:28 PM
Apparently there's a new virus going about, and rumor has it the only way to get rid of it is by shoving all your files on an external hardrive, and getting your regular computer reformatted. Video and article in the link.

http://abclocal.go.com/ktrk/story?se...mer&id=8730232

A buddy of mine was unfortunately enough to get this. Practice safe search, Zel
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Skurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Skurai

Posted 2012-07-12, 09:48 PM in reply to Skurai's post "New FBI virus causes butthurt around..."
I can't recall the last time I got a virus. *knocks on wood* Avast ftw.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
NonGayMan enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzNonGayMan enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

NonGayMan

Posted 2012-07-13, 02:05 PM in reply to NonGayMan's post starting "I can't recall the last time I got a..."
I just don't go to bad sites and don't open strange emails. Easy. It was funny when I had a mac and I would click one of those and it would say something like "trojen.exe failed to install"
<script type="text/javascript">alert("remember when scripting attacks worked?");</script>
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Asamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Asamin

Posted 2012-07-15, 06:49 PM in reply to Asamin's post starting "I just don't go to bad sites and don't..."
I wish there was a way that you could set the computer so that NOTHING can install without you CLICKING A BUTTON and GIVING IT YOUR PERMISSION.
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Skurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Skurai

Posted 2012-07-15, 08:14 PM in reply to Skurai's post starting "I wish there was a way that you could..."
Isn't that pretty much how Vista worked and everyone hated it?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
WetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusion

WetWired