Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > General Gaming

Favorite board game?
Posted 2009-03-03, 09:52 AM
I bought boggle the other day, it pwns.

But still, scattegories and scrabble my top two.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2009-03-03, 10:08 AM in reply to D3V's post "Favorite board game?"
Go is my all-time favorite board game. Settlers of Catan is another excellent board game which I unfortunately haven't had a chance to play for a while. Perhaps we should host scheduled online board game evenings (or a general game evenings)?
"Stephen Wolfram is the creator of Mathematica and is widely regarded as the most important innovator in scientific and technical computing today." - Stephen Wolfram

Last edited by Chruser; 2009-03-03 at 10:10 AM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Chruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed it

Chruser

Posted 2009-03-03, 10:09 AM in reply to Chruser's post starting "Go..."
I am down for that, it was somewhat brought up before, but seriously I would be down to play.

Quote:
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2009-03-03, 10:13 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "I am down for that, it was somewhat..."
Excellent! Is anyone else up for a session of Settlers of Catan (or another, similarly intriguing online board game) at a yet undetermined point in the not-very-distant future?
"Stephen Wolfram is the creator of Mathematica and is widely regarded as the most important innovator in scientific and technical computing today." - Stephen Wolfram
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Chruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed it

Chruser

Posted 2009-03-03, 01:34 PM in reply to Chruser's post starting "Excellent! Is anyone else up for a..."
Monopoly, Mancala, chess, strip checkers, etc.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Wallow is an uncelestial body of massWallow is an uncelestial body of massWallow is an uncelestial body of mass

Wallow

Posted 2009-03-03, 10:04 PM in reply to Wallow's post starting "Monopoly, Mancala, chess, strip..."
Pretty Pretty Princess.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusion

Jessifer

Posted 2009-03-03, 10:10 PM in reply to Jessifer's post starting "Pretty Pretty Princess."
This is my all time favorite board game.

Work List
疲れていますから 寝むってありますね。 むずかしいです。 また、ケーキ屋で ケーキを食べていました。

I've considered being a translator, but I dunno. It feels like a lot of work. If someone gets angry then I have to deal with it, you know? I'd rather just relax.

Speed Test

Favorite Anime/Manga
#01 Clannad ~After Story~
#02 Trigun {Maximum}
#03 Koi Kaze
#04 Berserk
#05 Outlaw Star
#06 Slayers
#07 Desert Punk
#08 Spirited Away
#09 Fullmetal Alchemist
#10 Shakugan no Shana
#11 Death Note
#12 FLCL
#13 Tokyo Magnitude 8.0
#14 Toradora
#15 Gunslinger Girl

Anime List

Last edited by Goodlookinguy; 2009-03-03 at 10:16 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Goodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Goodlookinguy

Posted 2009-03-04, 01:35 PM in reply to Wallow's post starting "Monopoly, Mancala, chess, strip..."
Swallows said:
strip checkers
get the fuck outta here..

:lol:

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2009-03-04, 01:37 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "get the fuck outta here.. :lol:"
Lol, I wanted to see if anybody picked that up. Congrats on being a tool
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Wallow is an uncelestial body of massWallow is an uncelestial body of massWallow is an uncelestial body of mass

Wallow

Posted 2009-03-04, 01:38 PM in reply to Wallow's post starting "Lol, I wanted to see if anybody picked..."
Atleast i'm useful, you're more of a cancer.

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2009-03-04, 01:47 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "Atleast i'm useful, you're more of a..."
A Cancer? That doesn't make much sense...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Wallow

Posted 2009-03-04, 01:49 PM in reply to Wallow's post starting "A Cancer? That doesn't make much..."
you don't make much cents.

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2009-03-04, 06:54 PM in reply to Wallow's post starting "A Cancer? That doesn't make much..."
Wallow said: [Goto]
A Cancer? That doesn't make much sense...

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=cancer

There you go.

Work List
疲れていますから 寝むってありますね。 むずかしいです。 また、ケーキ屋で ケーキを食べていました。

I've considered being a translator, but I dunno. It feels like a lot of work. If someone gets angry then I have to deal with it, you know? I'd rather just relax.

Speed Test

Favorite Anime/Manga
#01 Clannad ~After Story~
#02 Trigun {Maximum}
#03 Koi Kaze
#04 Berserk
#05 Outlaw Star
#06 Slayers
#07 Desert Punk
#08 Spirited Away
#09 Fullmetal Alchemist
#10 Shakugan no Shana
#11 Death Note
#12 FLCL
#13 Tokyo Magnitude 8.0
#14 Toradora
#15 Gunslinger Girl

Anime List
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Goodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Goodlookinguy

Posted 2009-03-04, 08:28 PM in reply to Goodlookinguy's post starting "http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.ph..."
Furbies lol
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Wallow

Posted 2009-03-05, 09:58 AM in reply to Wallow's post starting "Furbies lol"
Sorry.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2009-03-05, 10:31 AM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Sorry."
Does Pictionary count...?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusion

Jessifer

Posted 2009-03-05, 10:55 AM in reply to Jessifer's post starting "Does Pictionary count...?"
I'd say so, its basically the same setup playing wise as other games.

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2009-03-07, 08:14 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "I'd say so, its basically the same..."
my favorate is Chess. I'm actually pretty good.
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Skurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Skurai

Posted 2009-03-07, 09:56 PM in reply to Skurai's post starting "my favorate is Chess. I'm actually..."
But seriously. Pretty Pretty Princess.

...I like to go for all the black jewelry...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Jessifer

Posted 2009-03-09, 06:46 PM in reply to Jessifer's post starting "But seriously. Pretty Pretty Princess...."
I would have to say Clue.
<script type="text/javascript">alert("remember when scripting attacks worked?");</script>
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Asamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Asamin