Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > General Gaming

Lone Wolves
Posted 2008-09-10, 03:16 PM
I know many people on many forums ask this but it is my turn now.

I would like help with the achievements. I will help you get them too, I just want to finish all the lone wolves achievements. My gamertag is Asamins Revenge. We can just do the pic the last language and set to my language thing to get on the same game. Please help. I am sick and tired of finding a group of people with mics that will do it. There is always one person who won't help and they just ruin everything.
<script type="text/javascript">alert("remember when scripting attacks worked?");</script>
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Asamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Asamin

Posted 2008-09-10, 03:19 PM in reply to Asamin's post "Lone Wolves"
what game?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessKazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessKazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Kazilla

Posted 2008-09-10, 03:21 PM in reply to Kazilla's post starting "what game?"
I'm assuming Halo 3, as it's in the Dragoon Elite Clan thread...

As for helping you, I would, but I don't have a gold account yet...
R.I.P
Pontiac
Jan. 1926 - Dec. 2010 est.

Check the Gallery and Scrapbook often!
[deviantArt Account!]

Spy Hard
Agent WD-40:
Quote:
Well, you carry a UB-21 Schnauzer with an OPS Silencer, that's KGB, You prefer an 18-K over an AK, Your surveillance technique is NSA, Your ID is CIA, you recieved your PHD at NYU, traded in your GTO for a BMW, you listen to CD's by REM and STP, and you'd like to see JFK in his BVDs getting down with OPP and you probably put the toilet paper back on the roll with the paper on the inside...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Draco2003 has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessDraco2003 has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessDraco2003 has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Draco2003

Posted 2008-09-10, 03:28 PM in reply to Draco2003's post starting "I'm assuming Halo 3, as it's in the..."
ah, didnt see the map - i would help but halo 3 sucks ass so >_<
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessKazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessKazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Kazilla

Posted 2008-09-10, 06:24 PM in reply to Draco2003's post starting "I'm assuming Halo 3, as it's in the..."
Once you do just message me on live. How soon do you think you will have gold?
<script type="text/javascript">alert("remember when scripting attacks worked?");</script>
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Asamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Asamin

Posted 2008-09-10, 06:25 PM in reply to Asamin's post starting "Once you do just message me on live...."
Not for a while... I honestly don't know... I have my first 3 or 4 checks spent already... but when I am able to scrounge up the money for it, I'll hit you up online!
R.I.P
Pontiac
Jan. 1926 - Dec. 2010 est.

Check the Gallery and Scrapbook often!
[deviantArt Account!]

Spy Hard
Agent WD-40:
Quote:
Well, you carry a UB-21 Schnauzer with an OPS Silencer, that's KGB, You prefer an 18-K over an AK, Your surveillance technique is NSA, Your ID is CIA, you recieved your PHD at NYU, traded in your GTO for a BMW, you listen to CD's by REM and STP, and you'd like to see JFK in his BVDs getting down with OPP and you probably put the toilet paper back on the roll with the paper on the inside...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Draco2003 has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessDraco2003 has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessDraco2003 has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Draco2003

Posted 2008-09-10, 06:47 PM in reply to Asamin's post "Lone Wolves"
Asamin said: [Goto]
I know many people on many forums ask this but it is my turn now.

I would like help with the achievements. I will help you get them too, I just want to finish all the lone wolves achievements. My gamertag is Asamins Revenge. We can just do the pic the last language and set to my language thing to get on the same game. Please help. I am sick and tired of finding a group of people with mics that will do it. There is always one person who won't help and they just ruin everything.
What achievements do you need? Honestly, they arent that hard to get, especially on certain levels. Just learn what areas get most crowded and you are bound to get what you need. I know thats what i did when i started out. Now i could care less and just play MLG.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
gruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifegruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

gruesomeBODY

Posted 2008-09-10, 07:44 PM in reply to gruesomeBODY's post starting "What achievements do you need?..."
Ready for this list?

Mongoose Mowdown
Maybe next time buddy
two for one
overkill
triple kill
headshot honcho
We're in for some chop
Steppin razor
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Asamin

Posted 2008-09-11, 11:27 AM in reply to Asamin's post "Lone Wolves"
Asamin said: [Goto]
There is always one person who won't help and they just ruin everything.
That'd be me. I don't go for the achievements anyway. The only thing that matters to me is a 50. And I'm definitely going to get it on my new account.

add "iC The Same Hos" if you want to get raped.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2008-09-11, 02:36 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "That'd be me. I don't go for the..."
added. I suck anyways. And easy rape.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Asamin

Posted 2008-09-12, 10:38 AM in reply to Asamin's post starting "added. I suck anyways. And easy rape."
You need 6 people for a Lone Wolves game so even if we language boosted we'd need 4 more people or else we'd get matched up with random people.

If I'm bored I'll help you get the achievements on my mess around account.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2008-09-12, 05:50 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "You need 6 people for a Lone Wolves..."
I have other friends that would be wiling to help. So I can get them to come too. Easier now that school has started again and I can collect Gamertags. I plan on adding everyone on this forum.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Asamin

Posted 2008-09-13, 09:18 AM in reply to Asamin's post starting "I have other friends that would be..."
Well I'll be on today. I just recently moved and haven't even got my 360 out of a box yet. No longer! Setting this bad boy up today.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Thanatos

Posted 2008-09-13, 09:21 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Well I'll be on today. I just recently..."
Ok, you should have a friend invite from me. Asamins Revenge.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Asamin

Posted 2008-09-14, 03:31 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "That'd be me. I don't go for the..."
Hey you need to add "ScribJellyDonut" I play on the weekends still sometimes.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
S2 AM shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeS2 AM shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

S2 AM

Posted 2008-09-15, 02:23 PM in reply to S2 AM's post starting "Hey you need to add "ScribJellyDonut" ..."
I'll add you next time I have the chance.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Asamin