Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II

I need some feedback on how much MF% everyone has
Posted 2002-12-28, 05:41 PM
Hey whats up peeps...you think you can post ur MF% here and tell me if it is effective on runs or not.

I have 657% and have not found anything within 3000 runs.

Last edited by wontwon; 2002-12-28 at 10:49 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
wontwon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenwontwon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

wontwon

Posted 2002-12-28, 06:14 PM in reply to wontwon's post "I need some feedback on how much MF%..."
I only have 381 and in less than 3000 ive found a wf.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Bryan- is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between-Bryan- is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

-Bryan-

Posted 2002-12-28, 07:30 PM in reply to wontwon's post "I need some feedback on how much MF%..."
AGAIN:

It is all LUCK

Everything above 450 % mf is irrelative. some people think that 1200 mf would be better but that isn't true!
U can find more things with about 400 mf.

IT'S ALL LUCK LUCK LUCK!!!

btw: I tend to change my mf-count from time to time to get the best of it (and I didn't find a WF yet)
...you only live once!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Krazy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenKrazy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Krazy

Posted 2002-12-28, 08:43 PM in reply to wontwon's post "I need some feedback on how much MF%..."
huH? more you got MF more the chances are increased dood ... wtf? you newb? lets say wf is dropable from pindle 0,00000000001 more you got MF more the number will raise i dont know how it works but ex: 600 MF chances would be 0,00000000064 Exemple i said i dont KNOW how d2 works but it looks like that
We make bot so they play for us,
Then bots will make bots so they play for them,
Then the bots that were made by bots will make bots so the bots made by the bots that were made by the bots that we made dont need to play.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
kawoa is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenkawoa is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

kawoa

Posted 2002-12-28, 09:44 PM in reply to wontwon's post "I need some feedback on how much MF%..."
dont flame u asshat, just say your mf, and comment...

i have around 520 and i dont find shit, i dont know, i have bad luck..

I AGREE ITS ALL LUCK LUCK LUCK LUcK LUUUUUUUCK
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
`Insolence` is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between`Insolence` is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

`Insolence`

Posted 2002-12-28, 11:22 PM in reply to wontwon's post "I need some feedback on how much MF%..."
me have 385 mf ,imore 3000 runs , i find ....... raven frost (189/15) ..............
http://j.pieri.free.fr/images/new%20divers2/gifs/cool.gif
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
x-tribe is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenx-tribe is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

x-tribe

Posted 2002-12-29, 12:00 AM in reply to wontwon's post "I need some feedback on how much MF%..."
Anyone got a pindlebot script working? sites dont seem to be workling XD
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
chefazn is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenchefazn is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

chefazn

Posted 2002-12-29, 12:03 AM in reply to wontwon's post "I need some feedback on how much MF%..."
Lots of people have a pindlebot script working, got to www.d2jsp.org
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Bryan- is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between-Bryan- is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

-Bryan-

Posted 2002-12-29, 12:34 AM in reply to wontwon's post "I need some feedback on how much MF%..."
476 mf and i have found outa 2,000+ runs Occy,string(8-14-13) viel of steel, 3 unq ammies shitty ones and a 7%mf charm

ITS ALL LUCK if ur lucky u can run 0 mf and find good shit...trust me i found a gul rune just cowing with my dueling zon..not a single ouce of mf and plop there it was...its total ramdom luck...u can take the luckiest bastard in here give 0 mf to him and he will find wf's and valors and gf's...they just lucky ass bastards thats all and i aint.......... yet i am still kool
Death is only the Begining...

Last edited by Torin; 2002-12-29 at 12:38 AM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Torin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenTorin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Torin

Posted 2002-12-29, 03:29 AM in reply to wontwon's post "I need some feedback on how much MF%..."
755 MF with the eapon switch, 615 without it.

In about 20000 runs or more, I've found 3 WF's
Items for trade:
Windhorn, Eagleforce, Doomfather, Grandbringer, Harlequin Gaze, Vampirecrest, Gladiator's Valor, Arkaine's Bane, and Shaftstart

Looking for Stone of Manald rings. Also, I want Hearld of Arreat and Zakarum's Face.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
ShaolinSoldier is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenShaolinSoldier is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

ShaolinSoldier

Posted 2002-12-29, 03:37 AM in reply to wontwon's post "I need some feedback on how much MF%..."
562% in 20k runs my best item was a small charm :\ how unlucky can you fucking get?? lmao
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Valmar is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenValmar is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Valmar

Posted 2002-12-29, 04:12 AM in reply to wontwon's post "I need some feedback on how much MF%..."
2000 runs 291 mf below dropped all in the first 1400 runs now im running with 335 mf
2*veil of steel - trangouls helmet - oculus - arreats face - big bulkathos sword - nats claws
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
undeadzombieguy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenundeadzombieguy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

undeadzombieguy

Posted 2002-12-29, 06:20 AM in reply to wontwon's post "I need some feedback on how much MF%..."
I say its more important to have a high succes rate than more mf, cuz I had 784 something mf and 84% succes rate, and I got shit... I changed some items and got myself a merc... and now I do 96 and I find shit much more frequently!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Eddie_Perez is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenEddie_Perez is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Eddie_Perez

Posted 2002-12-29, 08:29 AM in reply to wontwon's post "I need some feedback on how much MF%..."
Well not sure if luck or not , i enjoy the (scientifc , over luck myself) i been usein ' this mf grid that Hellmonkeys posted , i was runniin' 626 ( + 17 ) and found ton's including WF , bumped up to 726 ( + 30 ) , not alot of finds and now i at 756 ( + 22 ) hmmm...... just started i'll let ya know
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
rogrulz is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenrogrulz is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

rogrulz

Posted 2002-12-29, 08:48 AM in reply to wontwon's post "I need some feedback on how much MF%..."
yeah well, my sorc cant take pindle when hes lightning enchanted... yes, i hired a barb merc, put light absorb stuff on him too.
(>'_'-)><(-'_'-)><(-'_'<)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
DragonDPT is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDragonDPT is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

DragonDPT

Posted 2002-12-29, 12:45 PM in reply to wontwon's post "I need some feedback on how much MF%..."
The only good thing i found was a Legendary Mallet with 170 mf

sometimes i use 330 mf and in total run i did 1566 and yet the legendary mallet was the only good thing i found.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
zelaron.org is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenzelaron.org is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

zelaron.org

Posted 2002-12-29, 12:56 PM in reply to wontwon's post "I need some feedback on how much MF%..."
Krazy said:
AGAIN:

It is all LUCK

Everything above 450 % mf is irrelative. some people think that 1200 mf would be better but that isn't true!
U can find more things with about 400 mf.

IT'S ALL LUCK LUCK LUCK!!!

btw: I tend to change my mf-count from time to time to get the best of it (and I didn't find a WF yet)
I'd have to disagree...... My friend has 1100 Mf, and has found 3 wf's and he doesnt evne use pindle bot...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
slaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzslaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

slaynish

Posted 2002-12-29, 02:13 PM in reply to wontwon's post "I need some feedback on how much MF%..."
slaynish said:

I'd have to disagree...... My friend has 1100 Mf, and has found 3 wf's and he doesnt evne use pindle bot...
Welll I have to disagree with that because I found 2 valors in a week with 12 mf.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

-Bryan-

Posted 2002-12-29, 02:27 PM in reply to wontwon's post "I need some feedback on how much MF%..."
i honestly dont know. its somewhere in the 400-700 range. so far ive gotten lots of stuff...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
uncapped is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenuncapped is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

uncapped

Posted 2002-12-29, 05:01 PM in reply to wontwon's post "I need some feedback on how much MF%..."
Slaynish your an ass.

MF - all u need is around 450, after that every 100 only adds i think 25% to unique find percentage, and less as you go...

Last night with 517 mf i did 1300 runs, and found nothing. not 1 thing. Im tired of hearing about people who have 300 mf and find 10 wf's in 30k runs, i know most of it is lies, other times its hard ass luck. Ive done atleast 50k runs, no wf yet, no valor yet, no sheafers hammer yet.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
`Insolence` is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between`Insolence` is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

`Insolence`