Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge

Posted 2009-10-07, 09:08 AM in reply to Dr.Faust's post starting "I have only begun posting here, thus a..."
Dr.Faust said: [Goto]
Though, I will likely return in the future.

This pleases me.

Every time I leave, someone ends up pulling me back in. Usually KA.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusion

Jessifer

Posted 2009-10-07, 09:58 AM in reply to Jessifer's post starting "This pleases me. Every time I leave,..."
Or all the free nekked pics of mantra that he sends every day to you?

or, .. is that just me..

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2009-10-08, 08:49 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "Or all the free nekked pics of mantra..."
That's just you, sweetheart.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusion

Jessifer

Posted 2009-10-20, 11:10 AM in reply to Jessifer's post starting "That's just you, sweetheart."
Activity is dying off again. The Holiday season is right around the corner too...

Quote:
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2009-10-21, 06:48 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "Activity is dying off again. The..."
Brewfest...and now Hallow's End...

I'm trying to keep up on visiting, though.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Jessifer

Posted 2009-10-21, 09:01 AM in reply to Jessifer's post starting "Brewfest...and now Hallow's End... ..."
Yeah! a Zelaron pumpkin contest would be tight.

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2009-10-21, 09:32 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "Yeah! a Zelaron pumpkin contest would..."
I don't think there's enough active members for a Zelaron contest though...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2009-10-21, 11:09 AM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "I don't think there's enough active..."
I know

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2009-10-21, 12:22 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "I don't think there's enough active..."
-Spector- said: [Goto]
I don't think there's enough active members for a Zelaron contest though...
Just gives us a better chance to win
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Arbitus is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenArbitus is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Arbitus

Posted 2009-10-21, 12:46 PM in reply to Arbitus's post starting "Just gives us a better chance to win :)"
Haha true that!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2009-10-22, 07:54 AM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "Haha true that!"
If Chruser would get on here anymore he could arrange some Zelaron gear to send to the winner

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2009-10-22, 08:43 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "If Chruser would get on here anymore he..."
D3V said: [Goto]
If Chruser would get on here anymore he could arrange some Zelaron gear to send to the winner
Get ahold of him, ask him if it's ok. Then make something on cafepress.com

Are you suggesting coconuts migrate?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Arbitus is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenArbitus is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Arbitus

Posted 2009-10-24, 06:43 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "Yeah! a Zelaron pumpkin contest would..."
D3V said: [Goto]
Yeah! a Zelaron pumpkin contest would be tight.
I would actually try for this...
Then you guys would have picture proof that I'm not anyone else.
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Skurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Skurai

Posted 2009-11-03, 09:29 AM in reply to Skurai's post starting "I would actually try for this... Then..."
You're a pumpkin?

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2009-11-22, 03:55 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "You're a pumpkin?"
I'm definately not Wallow.
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Skurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Skurai

Posted 2009-11-24, 09:17 AM in reply to Skurai's post starting "I'm definately not Wallow."
I bought a pumpkin to carve this year, but I never got around to it.

It was going to be Jack Skellington.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Jessifer

Posted 2009-12-02, 07:43 AM in reply to Jessifer's post starting "I bought a pumpkin to carve this year,..."
Here is my theory on why activity is so bad.

This place is to big.

If you held a Startrek (only because they are completely badass) Convention that could house 500,000 fans/trekkies but only 3 showed up then there is a very strong possibility that the activity at the convention is going to be poor. You will see just about everything you want to see in on go because there is no one standing in your way. No one to slow you down, no line to shake Capt Bicards hand.

The same goes for Zelaron.

You have this big wonderful forum of things everyone wants to talk about. Yet, only six to ten people actually use the forums. There is no sidebar conversation to slow people's search down. There is no big debate on why ps3 is better then xbox360 (correction, I think there was) but, there is no rivalary between the users. Something that is going to cause people to slow down as they peruse (sp) the website.

How to fix it!

Simply condence the forums, into a much smaller version of what it is now. Think about it, if that Startrek convention managed to get 15 fanboys, and the convention was only made to house 5, activity would be crazy.. there would be lines, conjunctions - places where people had to wait. Things to slow us down!

TL;DR

Add things on the forums to slow people's searches, and condense this illustrious forum to a smaller wonderful version.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessKazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessKazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Kazilla

Posted 2009-12-03, 05:25 AM in reply to Kazilla's post starting "Here is my theory on why activity is so..."
Quote:
there is no rivalary between the users.
Not from what I see. Then again, I'm more like a Mid-boss than a Rival character.
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Skurai

Posted 2009-12-03, 09:24 AM in reply to Skurai's post starting "Not from what I see. Then again, I'm..."
Fuck Xbox, PS3 slays

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2009-12-08, 10:41 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "Fuck Xbox, PS3 slays"
^ is truth.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Jessifer