Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion

Posted 2007-12-12, 09:38 AM in reply to Optimistic's post starting "Haha omg. Wow. You guys are mean! XD"
Not really. He is the Messiah, albeit the black Messiah.

So he actually is ~2000 years old.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2007-12-12, 10:49 AM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Not really. He is the Messiah, albeit..."
Quote:
Not really. He is the Messiah, albeit the black Messiah.

So he actually is ~2000 years old.

Yes, and WW's a computer, and K_A is actually a COOL guy and grav's a LADIES man.....We're all just living in a world consumed by douchebags.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2007-12-12, 10:54 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "Yes, and WW's a computer, and K_A is..."
Speaking from experience are we?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusion

Jessifer

Posted 2007-12-12, 11:29 AM in reply to Jessifer's post starting "Speaking from experience are we? ;)"
Jessifer said:
Speaking from experience are we?

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2007-12-12, 11:32 AM in reply to D3V's post starting ":rolleyes:"
my thoughts *action* exactly
Your fucking stupid
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
klo shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeklo shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

klo

Posted 2007-12-12, 06:47 PM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "No I'm not. gb2arab"
I hear the weather is horrible in Arab.

Maybe tonight we'll fly so far away... We'll be lost before the dawn...
Raziel said:
er er LOL
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
DaFrigginDoctah enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzDaFrigginDoctah enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

DaFrigginDoctah

Posted 2007-12-12, 10:19 PM in reply to DaFrigginDoctah's post starting "I hear the weather is horrible in Arab."
I heard it was horrible to be Arab...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2007-12-13, 08:25 AM in reply to Optimistic's post "Me"
Wow. I do not remember the last time a thread got so many posts in such a short amount of time. Then again, there's a picture of a "real-life" female on it.
w00t *bonkers*

Raziel said:
er er LOL
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
DaFrigginDoctah enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzDaFrigginDoctah enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

DaFrigginDoctah

Posted 2007-12-13, 09:31 AM in reply to DaFrigginDoctah's post starting "Wow. I do not remember the last time a..."
I know her IRL. but that's not why I keep posting in this thread.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2007-12-13, 10:38 AM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "I know her IRL. :wierd: but that's not..."
I didn't open this thread until today. Surprisingly enough I don't want to be in it. You all don't get the joke, do you?

Spector, you're a dumb cunt. Go eradicate your brain with your pills.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2007-12-13, 12:33 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "I didn't open this thread until today...."
And what is the joke?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2007-12-13, 01:53 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "And what is the joke?"
The fact that HoH doesn't know ANY girls in real life.

Wait.. besides that one HoH.

... er Hoe
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

-Spector-

Posted 2007-12-13, 01:57 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "The fact that HoH doesn't know ANY..."
Lols.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
kaos is an uncelestial body of masskaos is an uncelestial body of masskaos is an uncelestial body of mass

kaos

Posted 2007-12-14, 07:10 AM in reply to kaos's post starting "Lols."
Hmm, guess I'll just stay out of this thread.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2007-12-14, 07:11 AM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Hmm, guess I'll just stay out of this..."
Perhaps it's because none of us understand this so-called 'joke'

Maybe the joke is on you. Hmmm!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2007-12-14, 07:13 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Perhaps it's because none of us..."
Well, to me, when I 'hit on' the female members it's portrayed as a joke. Hell, I've put down that number from that tommy tutone song a few times now. Maybe I should wrap sarcasm tags around them. Either way, I'm getting sick of people bashing me with information based off of false premises, so that is why I'm staying out of this thread.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2007-12-14, 08:00 AM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Well, to me, when I 'hit on' the female..."
Yeah, it really looks like you're staying out of this thread.

Anyway, only lately have you taken a more lax approach to the female members. In the past, it was incredibly pathetic watching you attempt to hit on them. Maybe you've changed your ways because you finally got laid. Who knows.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Thanatos

Posted 2007-12-14, 12:15 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Yeah, it really looks like you're..."
"Plug it in, plug it in."

You really should reconsider MJ. He can make you alcohol out of water. I -know- you aren't 21 yet.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2007-12-14, 01:19 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Hmm, guess I'll just stay out of this..."
HandOfHeaven said:
Hmm, guess I'll just stay out of this thread.
Thank you. Now this thread can revert back to the admiration of pre-legal breasts in preppie clothing.

Raziel said:
er er LOL
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

DaFrigginDoctah

Posted 2007-12-15, 02:33 AM in reply to DaFrigginDoctah's post starting "Thank you. Now this thread can revert..."
She reminds me too much of a girl I know named Heather that's batshit insane. The resemblance is uncanny.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood