Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge

Drinking Games
Posted 2008-10-29, 08:00 PM
I've been introduced to some interesting drinking games over the past few weeks - Ring of Fire, Mushroom, Arrogance, Slaps, 21, Fuzzy Duck and What the Fuck. I've found that WTF is the best to join in with, and RoF and M are two of the best to watch and photograph.

If you don't know what any of the above are, I'll explain them tomorrow.

Anyway, yeah, just wondering what peoples favourite drinking games are.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2008-10-29, 08:15 PM in reply to Lenny's post "Drinking Games"
7s 11s or Doubles. Fun game with dice and beer.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2008-10-30, 12:53 AM in reply to Lenny's post "Drinking Games"
Lenny said: [Goto]
I've been introduced to some interesting drinking games over the past few weeks - Ring of Fire, Mushroom, Arrogance, Slaps, 21, Fuzzy Duck and What the Fuck. I've found that WTF is the best to join in with, and RoF and M are two of the best to watch and photograph.

Ring of Fire is tons of fun, and who can forget good ol' beer pong?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Slim shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeSlim shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Slim

Posted 2008-10-30, 01:01 AM in reply to Slim's post starting "Ring of Fire is tons of fun, and who..."
Beer pong baby!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2008-10-30, 08:21 AM in reply to Lenny's post "Drinking Games"
The main three drinking games I partake in are: beer pong (absolute fav.), flippy cup, and waterfalls.

Waterfalls is a card drinking game where every card means a different thing, all involving drinking of course. Flippy cup or Tippy cup is pretty fun, too and you can play with a shitload of people.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2008-10-30, 10:12 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "The main three drinking games I partake..."
Waterfalls. <3
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2008-10-30, 03:26 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "The main three drinking games I partake..."
Waterfalls sounds very much like how we play Ring of Fire.

I might as well explain all of mine briefly, just in case:

Mushroom - similar to W/F and RoF. You put the card on top of the drink after your go, with two corners showing. If anything happens, you down the pint.
Arrogance - poor drink into pint glass (as much or as little as you dare - arrogance). Flip a coin. Guess what it lands on right, and it moves on to the next person. A good run can end in a very dirty pint.
Slaps - counting game, one to eleven. Whoever gets eleven has to drink.
21 - same as above, but up to twenty-one.
Fuzzy Duck - Ducky Fuzz, Fucky Duzz, oh shit, drink.
What the Fuck - What's the name of the fucking game? WHAT THE FUCK! Lenny fuck, what the fuck, how about a Spector fuck? etc.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2008-10-30, 03:41 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Waterfalls sounds very much like how we..."
I'd say my top 3 are:

Beer Pong #1 always. (You can use different variances of alcohol or even some jungle juice/hunch punch to really get things going)

Flippy Cup (very awesome)

and of course Ring of Fire!Waterfalls = Ring of fire.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2008-10-30, 09:02 PM in reply to Lenny's post "Drinking Games"

Wait a second, when did you start drinking??

Beer Pong, Kings, Up and Down the river, Flip cup, NJ/ LI Island, Civil War, etc etc. I am a bit of a drinker
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
gruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifegruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

gruesomeBODY

Posted 2008-10-31, 01:41 AM in reply to gruesomeBODY's post starting "Wait a second, when did you start..."
Fuck the dealer is a classic and favorite of mine.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2008-10-31, 11:24 AM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Fuck the dealer is a classic and..."
HandOfHeaven said: [Goto]
Fuck the dealer is a classic and favorite of mine.
Oh hell yeah. Love that game. Somehow I'm pretty good at it, too.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2008-10-31, 08:57 PM in reply to gruesomeBODY's post starting "Wait a second, when did you start..."
gruesomeBODY said: [Goto]
Wait a second, when did you start drinking??
Coke.

Though more often than not I sit out and take photos and record drunken antics instead.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2008-10-31, 10:05 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Coke. :) Though more often than not..."
Tonight I played Kings. And it was good.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2008-11-01, 09:54 AM in reply to Grav's post starting "Tonight I played Kings. And it was good."
Last night I played Presidents and Assholes. I still have no idea what the hell was going on in the game, save for the fact that we had to beat the previous card. Also played Higher or Lower.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusion

Jessifer

Posted 2008-11-01, 06:30 PM in reply to Jessifer's post starting "Last night I played Presidents and..."
This one?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Presidents_and_Assholes

It sounds interesting. I might try and introduce it to my corridor the next time we have a corridor drinking night.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2008-11-01, 10:14 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "This one? ..."
Yeah, that's the game. It was pretty fun.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusion

Jessifer

Posted 2008-11-03, 10:09 AM in reply to Grav's post starting "Tonight I played Kings. And it was good."
Grav said: [Goto]
Tonight I played Kings. And it was good.
Amen.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Thanatos

Posted 2008-11-03, 11:58 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "This one? ..."
This one?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Presidents_and_Assholes

It sounds interesting. I might try and introduce it to my corridor the next time we have a corridor drinking night.
That game confuses me. How many cards would someone deal out to each player?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
slaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzslaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

slaynish

Posted 2008-11-04, 12:00 AM in reply to slaynish's post starting "That game confuses me. How many cards..."
drinking games are too annoying to remember .. i've played a fair few but i just watch what other people are doing and play along. half the time i dont know what i'm doing but that makes it even more fun ;D
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
PureRebel enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzPureRebel enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

PureRebel

Posted 2008-11-04, 09:01 AM in reply to slaynish's post starting "That game confuses me. How many cards..."
You deal the cards until they're all gone.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Jessifer