Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge

Posted 2008-06-21, 11:02 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "Welcome back bitch."
<33333
When my time comes, I want to be burried face down. That way, anyone that doesn't like me, can kiss my ass!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
talentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to betalentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to betalentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to betalentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

talentedhamster

Posted 2008-07-01, 09:48 PM in reply to talentedhamster's post starting "<33333"
Hopefully getting some Purple Microdots on Friday.

*Crosses Fingers*
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2008-07-01, 10:46 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "Hopefully getting some Purple Microdots..."
Mmm, percocet...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2008-07-02, 08:56 AM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Mmm, percocet..."
HandOfHeaven said: [Goto]
Mmm, percocet...
You are weak.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2008-07-02, 11:14 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "You are weak."
Can't enjoy pain meds when they are prescribed to me? It's a lot better than having my jaw feel like it's on fire.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2008-07-02, 11:23 AM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Can't enjoy pain meds when they are..."
I'm on hydrocodone right now because I fractured a rib from coughing (had bronchitis.) I coughed for like a month straight and kept saying "it will just go away, no need to go to the doctor" and I kept thinking it was getting better but the next day it would be worse again.

Fractured rib hurts Hydrocodone isn't doing much for it at all and I'm taking more than prescribed. My rib is hurting more and more every day. I'm gonna have to go back to the doctor soon and get them to give me something else.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2008-07-02, 11:33 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "I'm on hydrocodone right now because I..."
I got 800mg Ibuprofen along with my percocet. The Ibuprofen is to keep the swelling of my mouth down, and the percocet is mostly for the pain. I kept waking up last night because it hurt so much.

What kind of hydrocodone did you get? One of my good friends got this cough syrup stuff that soothed her throat and took away most of the pain in her chest. Sorry to hear that you fractured a rib.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2008-07-02, 12:21 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "I got 800mg Ibuprofen along with my..."
HandOfHeaven said: [Goto]
I got 800mg Ibuprofen along with my percocet. The Ibuprofen is to keep the swelling of my mouth down, and the percocet is mostly for the pain. I kept waking up last night because it hurt so much.

What kind of hydrocodone did you get? One of my good friends got this cough syrup stuff that soothed her throat and took away most of the pain in her chest. Sorry to hear that you fractured a rib.
It's the cough syrup kind. I've had it before, and liked it a lot more then. Honestly, I think my dosage is too low.

My prescribed dosage is "1-2 teaspoons every 6 hours" which comes out to 1.5-3mg hydrocodone per dose. I've been taking 3 teaspoons instead, which is 4.5mg hydrocodone.

Even then, the normal dose of hydrocodone for me, if I were taking the pill form, would be 1-2 500mg pills every 6 hours. That's 5-10mg hydrocodone every 6 hours. I'm not even hitting 5mg with the stuff I've got and I'm taking more than I'm supposed to.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2008-07-02, 01:59 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "It's the cough syrup kind. I've had it..."
Honestly KA, a 4.5mg dose won't help much for cracked ribs. (atleast for me) I'd be taking 7.5-10mgs. aka 750mg or 1000mg Vicodin pills.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2008-07-02, 02:21 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "Honestly KA, a 4.5mg dose won't help..."
-Spector- said: [Goto]
Honestly KA, a 4.5mg dose won't help much for cracked ribs. (atleast for me) I'd be taking 7.5-10mgs. aka 750mg or 1000mg Vicodin pills.
Ok, first of all if you took 1000mg of Hydrocodone you'd fucking die almost instantaneously. Standard vicodin is 5mg hydrocodone with 500mg of acetaminophen, typical dosing is 1 every 4-6 hours. K_A, if you're taking the liquid the strength is 7.5mg/500mg per 15 ml. So the dose you're actually getting is 7.5 mg since 15 ml is 3 teaspoons, also equivalent to one tablespoon. The dose they're prescribing you is 5mg, though.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Slim shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeSlim shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Slim

Posted 2008-07-02, 02:49 PM in reply to Slim's post starting "Ok, first of all if you took 1000mg of..."
Slim, a 750 or 1000mg vicodin only contains 7.5/10mgs of hydrocodone. The rest is acetaminophen.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

-Spector-

Posted 2008-07-02, 02:54 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "Slim, a 750 or 1000mg vicodin only..."
Slim, a 750 or 1000mg vicodin only contains 7.5/10mgs of hydrocodone. The rest is acetaminophen.
No shit, junior. It's not "1000mg vicodin" as an FYI, especially considering there's no vicodin made with 1000mg of tylenol, highest is 750 But nice try.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Slim shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeSlim shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Slim

Posted 2008-07-02, 04:21 PM in reply to Slim's post starting "No shit, junior. It's not "1000mg..."
Yikes, I sense some hostility.

Yes the highest is 750, but if you take 2x 500mgs then you have yourself 1000mgs. (1 gram)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

-Spector-

Posted 2008-07-02, 08:09 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "Yikes, I sense some hostility. Yes..."
Yes the highest is 750, but if you take 2x 500mgs then you have yourself 1000mgs. (1 gram)
I also passed 2nd grade math.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Slim

Posted 2008-07-02, 08:27 PM in reply to Slim's post starting "I also passed 2nd grade math."
Congratulations.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

-Spector-

Posted 2008-07-03, 02:25 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "Congratulations."
2x 5mg Valiums:

2x 2mg Xanax

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

-Spector-

Posted 2008-07-03, 04:10 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "2x 5mg Valiums: ..."
make that 7x Xanax.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

-Spector-

Posted 2008-07-03, 04:14 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "make that 7x Xanax."
Lies, 10x Xanax.

Okay okay... make it 13x

Last edited by -Spector-; 2008-07-03 at 04:18 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

-Spector-

Posted 2008-07-03, 06:08 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "Lies, 10x Xanax. Okay okay... make..."
You better take it easy man.

Me, I just mixed 20mg Ritalin with 10mg Adderall. First time mixing them. Should be interesting.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2008-07-03, 09:25 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "You better take it easy man. Me, I..."
Both are low doses, but fill us in on your buzz.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

-Spector-