Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge

Posted 2008-05-09, 09:56 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "25mgs Ritalin insufflated, woohoo. I..."
!King_Amazon! said:
25mgs Ritalin insufflated, woohoo. I haven't had any today until now. It doesn't seem to have much of an effect unless I insufflate it, so I'm saving it for housework/study time.
Hmmm.
!King_Amazon! said:
Ritalin, 10mg twice daily.

There were a few bad side effects, though. First, when it first started kicking in, I got some pretty severe anxiety. From what I've read, this is fairly common, but it was really bad. Secondly, it wasn't the uberfocus that people describe it as. I was still somewhat easily distracted by things around me, and my thoughts were still a bit chaotic and unorganized. It really felt like a caffeine rush. Third, the muscles in the back of my neck and upper back were very tense throughout the day. Fourth, lack of appetite. I could tell that I was hungry, but felt no urge to eat. Fifth, dizziness. Sixth, which I'm experiencing right now, extreme fatigue. Now that my second dose has worn off, I am completely unmotivated to do anything, and feel like I've got no energy at all, and I'm sore.
It seems like a little over a week ago, you had every side effect in the book and only off of your minimal recommended dose. Now nothing unless you do double +5 boofed.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kaneda is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kaneda

Posted 2008-05-10, 10:11 AM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "Hmmm. It seems like a little over a..."
Not much is known about the long-term side effects of prolonged Ritalin usage. I'd probably rough it and stick with the ADD myself.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2008-05-12, 09:07 PM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "Not much is known about the long-term..."
Madison Center has me going to Rehab weekly.... this should be rather interesting.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2008-05-13, 07:56 AM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "Madison Center has me going to Rehab..."
I'm currently taking "substance abuse" classes. I'm right there with ya. If you can get past the "I don't want to fucking be here, this place blows" stage, you can actually learn a thing or two and meet people that are actually trying to better their lives. It's much better to have friends that are going to support you in your struggle rather than have friends that use and will bring you down with them.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2008-05-13, 09:35 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "I'm currently taking "substance abuse"..."
Way to go, Thanatos. I wouldn't make too good friends with them, though. I know several people I met in college went to those classes, and ended up partying and relapsing with those same people. It's good to have an outside support group. As for me, I think my will-power is strong. I haven't smoked for 10 weeks, and I constantly hang out with people who smoke. They don't care if I do; in fact some of them praise me for quitting. I do also have friends who don't use. They are awesome.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2008-05-13, 09:54 AM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Way to go, Thanatos. I wouldn't make..."
True. There are some people that take those classes that put up a front while they're there and as soon as they leave they fire up a fatty on the way home. Some of them are genuine, though. I am not one of those genuine people. I'm really trying to take things from that class and learn, but the teacher(s) are so fake. All they care about is your money. They don't care if you recover, they just want your hard earned income. It pisses me off. I support anyone that is trying to quit, though. Mad props to ya, and I'll help any way I can. When I'm older I'm going to be one of those people that you don't think smokes, but really does.

I think I've come to face the fact that I will always smoke weed. I don't do it nearly as much as I did, and I don't really do it at all now so I can get past all my legal shit, but once my case is dismissed, I know I'm still going to smoke. I'm definitely going to keep it more discreet. The way I got arrested was fucking stupid, there's no way I'm repeating that again.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2008-05-13, 05:30 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "True. There are some people that take..."
I don't understand what's wrong with you smoking weed. If you enjoy doing it, and it's not negatively effecting your life, why does it matter?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2008-05-13, 05:46 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "I don't understand what's wrong with..."
Well, I guess what it boils down to is ...it always could negatively effect your life (in some states more than others) since it is illegal. I guess you could live in the most lenient state for it, but it's still illegal and can hurt your career and future. It's definitely not necessary for you, as it has negative health effects over the long-term. Unless you have some sort of really painful disorder, it's not something you need.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2008-05-14, 07:32 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "I don't understand what's wrong with..."
!King_Amazon! said:
I don't understand what's wrong with you smoking weed. If you enjoy doing it, and it's not negatively effecting your life, why does it matter?
I feel the exact same way. If I can lead a beneficial, successful life what does it matter what I do in my free time? Try telling that to the cops and judges, though. They see it a little differently.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Thanatos

Posted 2008-05-14, 01:09 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "I feel the exact same way. If I can..."
Drugs? I can't believe theres a thread for this, I've done everything in the book, I was a major tweaker.

I'm clean now, that was a long time ago I got into drugs when I was younger, and I'm over it can't say I regret one thing that I've done though.

I sort of feel a bit bad for some of my friends most of them are either ex-cons, crack whores, prostitutes, or suicide victims (most live in vegas). Only a few including myself ever made it in life, hence why even though I had a whole lot of fun doing most of what I did I'm relatively happy with being clean now a days.

Ever since I stopped as well, the nagging itch at the back of my mind to bone someone has gone, it helps my self respect to say no.

I agree though, I don't really see what's wrong with weed, supposedly it builds up a sense of rebelion (says the gov't)
Palin has scat for brains.

I approve this message.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Elizabeth enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzElizabeth enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Elizabeth

Posted 2008-05-14, 01:31 PM in reply to Elizabeth's post starting "Drugs? I can't believe theres a thread..."
Of course there's a thread for drugs (43 pages even), most of us in some way or another have done at least one drug in our days.

So after you quit doing drugs you lost your sex drive? That sucks. I'm never quitting now! Just kidding. I only do one "drug" - which is weed. And I firmly believe that in my lifetime it will become legal.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Thanatos

Posted 2008-05-14, 02:19 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Of course there's a thread for drugs..."
Ha, no I lost my prostitutional ways, drugs make you do things that well, your going to regret when you come down. It should be legal they use it for everything else why not cigarettes?

I approve this message.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Elizabeth enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzElizabeth enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Elizabeth

Posted 2008-05-14, 03:07 PM in reply to Elizabeth's post starting "Ha, no I lost my prostitutional ways,..."
So you had sex for money? . I can see manhating coming from that :P.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Willkillforfood

Posted 2008-05-14, 05:46 PM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "So you had sex for money? :x. I can..."
Willkillforfood said:
So you had sex for money? . I can see manhating coming from that :P.
I think she's saying she had sex for drugs.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2008-05-14, 06:02 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "I think she's saying she had sex for..."
That's pretty fucked up and sad if so :/.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Willkillforfood

Posted 2008-05-14, 08:06 PM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "That's pretty fucked up and sad if so..."
Prices/When are you available?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2008-05-14, 08:13 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "Prices/When are you available?"
LOL. Spector will get you the hookup.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Willkillforfood

Posted 2008-05-17, 02:47 AM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "LOL. Spector will get you the hookup."
So.,.............................................. .............dRunk
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

-Spector-

Posted 2008-05-17, 11:50 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "So.,......................................."
Ha, no go screw yourself thank you very much.

I don't do that anymore, it hurts my self esteem and my pride to actually even consider doing that anymore.

I never said I hate men, I just don't very well like men who can't satisfy.

I approve this message.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Elizabeth

Posted 2008-05-18, 10:49 PM in reply to Elizabeth's post starting "Ha, no go screw yourself thank you very..."
Hm, someone doesn't get sarcasm. It'll come as you age though, don't worry.

OFF PROBATION BITCHES!!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

-Spector-