Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge

Posted 2008-04-25, 12:29 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "Time for 40mgs Oxycontin"
-Spector- said:
Time for 40mgs Oxycontin
Call me crazy but when ISN'T it time for 40mgs Oxycontin!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kaneda is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kaneda

Posted 2008-04-25, 12:30 PM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "Call me crazy but when ISN'T it time..."
When you have to go for a job interview.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Coriander shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeCoriander shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Coriander

Posted 2008-04-25, 01:46 PM in reply to Coriander's post starting "When you have to go for a job interview."
Coriander said:
When you have to go for a job interview.
He does have a point.

Today:

3x 2mg Xanax
40mgs Oxycontin
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2008-04-27, 02:38 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "He does have a point. Today: 3x..."
15 mg Buspirone
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2008-04-27, 06:19 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "15 mg Buspirone"
whut?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2008-04-27, 07:08 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "whut?"
3 ibuprofen and 2 tums

i dont feel good =[
When my time comes, I want to be burried face down. That way, anyone that doesn't like me, can kiss my ass!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
talentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to betalentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to betalentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to betalentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

talentedhamster

Posted 2008-04-28, 07:21 AM in reply to talentedhamster's post starting "3 ibuprofen and 2 tums i dont..."
dude ur gona be so fcked upp

duuddeeeeeeeeeeee
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2008-04-28, 09:30 AM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "15 mg Buspirone"
What does that do again? I have never heard of it.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2008-04-28, 09:35 AM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "What does that do again? I have never..."
This weekend consisted of: marijuana + halo 3. A very good combination.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2008-04-28, 09:37 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "This weekend consisted of: marijuana +..."
You're weak. You always try to quit but never do. It's been 7 weeks for me, and I had to turn down two very enticing blunts yesterday. At least stick to smoking or not smoking.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2008-04-28, 11:05 AM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "You're weak. You always try to quit but..."
Or I could do whatever I want and not get any flack by people I don't even know? I like that idea better.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Thanatos

Posted 2008-04-28, 11:37 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Or I could do whatever I want and not..."
You better be nice with HOH. You might need him to bake you a cake with a file in it.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2008-04-28, 12:31 PM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "You better be nice with HOH. You might..."
Nah, he'd just use is rectum.

Edit: 
Buspirone has no known potential for abuse, psychological or physical dependence[3].
Buspimen, Buspinol, Buspisal, Narol, Spitomin, Sorbon) is an anxiolytic agent and a serotonin receptor agonist belonging to the azaspirodecanedione class of compounds. Its structure is unrelated to those of the benzodiazepines, but it has an efficacy comparable to diazepam in treating generalized anxiety disorder.[1][2]

It shows no potential for addiction compared to other drugs commonly prescribed for anxiety, especially benzodiazepine medications. The development of tolerance has not been noticed. Cross-tolerance to benzodiazepines, barbiturates and alcohol does not exist. Furthermore, it is non-sedating.

It is thought to act by interfering with the function of the neurotransmitter serotonin in the brain, particularly by serving as a 5-HT1A presynaptic receptor partial agonist. Additionally, it acts as a mixed agonist/antagonist on postsynaptic dopamine receptors. GABA-mediated effects are lacking. Buspirone may also have indirect effects on other neurotransmitters in the brain.

The action of a single dose is much longer than the short halflife of 2-3 hours indicates. The bioavailability of buspirone is very low and variable due to extensive first pass metabolism. The drug is quickly resorbed. Taking the drug together with food may increase the bioavailability. The drug is highly (95%) plasma-bound. The active metabolite 1-PP is also a 5-HT1A partial agonist with anxiolytic properties, but weaker so than the mother-drug.

It is also useful as an augmenting agent, for the treatment of depression, when added to SSRIs.

The main disadvantage is that 1 to 3 weeks elapse before the anxiolytic activity becomes evident. Often patients have to be initially cotreated with a benzodiazepine for immediate anxiolysis. Generally, buspirone works less well than benzodiazepines. Therefore, benzodiazepines are often the first approach in immediately treating panic attacks and social phobias. It is also particularly difficult to treat patients pretreated with benzodiazepines knowing the immediate effects of these tranquilizers.

Bristol-Myers Squibb gained FDA approval for Buspirone in 1986. The drug went generic in 2001.

Last edited by Kaneda; 2008-04-28 at 12:35 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kaneda is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kaneda

Posted 2008-04-28, 01:27 PM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "Nah, he'd just use is rectum. ..."
Actually, Buspirone can be abused and if you have any disbeliefs go ahead and read in the erowid experience vault: http://www.erowid.org/experiences/su...uspirone.shtml

I didn't enjoy it that much.

Today: 3x 2mg Xanax
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

-Spector-

Posted 2008-04-29, 03:41 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "Actually, Buspirone can be abused and..."
Marijuana.

2x 20mg adderall
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

-Spector-

Posted 2008-04-29, 03:43 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "Marijuana. 2x 20mg adderall"
When're we gonna rename this thread to what it really is? That being your diary .
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2008-04-29, 03:54 PM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "When're we gonna rename this thread to..."
Spector's Drug Diary... hmm it's got a kick to it. :P
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

-Spector-

Posted 2008-04-29, 04:03 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "Spector's Drug Diary... hmm it's got a..."
The Memoir of a Druggie
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Willkillforfood

Posted 2008-04-29, 04:04 PM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "The Memoir of a Druggie"
Even better.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

-Spector-

Posted 2008-04-29, 10:35 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "Even better."
250mgs Diphenhydramine tonight.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

-Spector-