Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge

Posted 2008-03-07, 01:32 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Being sober is fun! Being high is fun..."
50mgs adderall
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2008-03-13, 01:32 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "50mgs adderall"
I'm thinking about putting the green aside for a couple of months.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2008-03-18, 02:24 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "I'm thinking about putting the green..."
40mg adderall
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2008-03-19, 01:30 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "40mg adderall"
Obtained 6 hits of X and 1 30mg Adderall.

w00t
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

-Spector-

Posted 2008-03-19, 03:11 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "Obtained 6 hits of X and 1 30mg..."
2 speed based, 4 heroin based.

I prefer heroin based over speed any day
Attached Images
File Type: jpg x.JPG (42.7 KB, 9 views)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

-Spector-

Posted 2008-03-19, 04:17 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "2 speed based, 4 heroin based. I..."
Drugs are a means not an end.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Atnas shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeAtnas shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Atnas

Posted 2008-03-19, 07:05 PM in reply to Atnas's post starting "Drugs are a means not an end."
drugs are bad, mmkay?
When my time comes, I want to be burried face down. That way, anyone that doesn't like me, can kiss my ass!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
talentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to betalentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to betalentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to betalentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

talentedhamster

Posted 2008-03-20, 10:42 AM in reply to talentedhamster's post starting "drugs are bad, mmkay?"
I've been sober for 3 days now. Wow...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2008-04-03, 08:34 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "I've been sober for 3 days now. Wow..."
Back to terrorize this thread...

28 2mg klonopin.... rediculous.
20mgs oxycontin
smoked a bowl

I feel good
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

-Spector-

Posted 2008-04-03, 10:04 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "Back to terrorize this thread... 28..."
28?

Nice knowing you.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2008-04-04, 01:53 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "28? ..... Nice knowing you."
29 2 mg klonopin.

20mgs Oxycontin

3 hits of pot.

I don't remember last night.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

-Spector-

Posted 2008-04-04, 02:52 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "29 2 mg klonopin. 20mgs Oxycontin ..."
20 CC Panax Ginseng Extract.

Never tried it before... we'll see what happens.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

-Spector-

Posted 2008-04-08, 09:50 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "20 CC Panax Ginseng Extract. Never..."
2 20mg adderalls
couple lines of yay
smoked a bowl
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

-Spector-

Posted 2008-04-09, 04:39 AM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "2 20mg adderalls couple lines of yay..."
15 mg 2c-E
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

-Spector-

Posted 2008-04-09, 07:50 PM in reply to kaos's post starting "It's all about the grapes mah ninja. I..."
Yall aint never got a buzz till yall smoke this shit...

Try some ayahusca...www.bouncingbearbotanicles.com<<<

I gurantee ya if yo ass is just a little pussy...this shit will have you thinking some crazy shit!!! Thats how I roll brother, and sister..whatever...its hard to tell with yall.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
bigmac.cheese is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenbigmac.cheese is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

bigmac.cheese

Posted 2008-04-09, 09:07 PM in reply to bigmac.cheese's post starting "Yall aint never got a buzz till yall..."
The actual spelling is "Ayahuasca", Though its not regulated under any drug laws in the US, to have it imported from the rain forest (where it's originated) could be somewhat complex..

Though I may I have to look into it.

20 more mgs 2c-e last night
10 2 mg klonopins today + Ambien + 6 shots vodka (today)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

-Spector-

Posted 2008-04-09, 10:19 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "The actual spelling is "Ayahuasca",..."
9 2mg klonopins
5 shots barcardi gold
Nyquill
lexapro
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

-Spector-

Posted 2008-04-10, 12:40 AM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "50mgs adderall"
You need to either die already or knock this shit off and live your fucking life. Your starting to piss me off. WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS? You were molested right? Just stop spending cash on drugs and get a fucking pyschatrist.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kaneda is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kaneda

Posted 2008-04-10, 08:01 AM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "9 2mg klonopins 5 shots barcardi gold..."
You're so desparate you're taking Nyquill to get high? Please tell me you're joking. Also, you took ambien? That shit is a sleep aid, it doesn't fuck you up, it puts you to sleep.

You're a fucking retard.

And I say this with all the kindness in my heart.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Thanatos

Posted 2008-04-10, 08:10 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "You're so desparate you're taking..."
Damn, that's downright dirty...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven