Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II

Blizz Problem
Posted 2006-07-03, 08:30 AM
I'm suprised no one has made a post about this yet so I guess I'll just have too. What is going on with blizz? I know your not advised to make games and what not but what are they doing? I doubt most people know but I'm hoping one of you guys might know da dilly.
XboxLive: x2xExZ

D2jsp: Your_Mom
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
SlickFic04 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenSlickFic04 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

SlickFic04

Posted 2006-07-03, 08:37 AM in reply to SlickFic04's post "Blizz Problem"
I didnt want to make a thread cause this.....

well, i dont know for sure... just that battle.net techicans are on vacation till 5th....
so maybe they started the scanners for dupes/hacks/bots...
or some guys are taking the chance to dupe/hack... whatever

i cant see any games, and i cant create one...
my traded enigma is still on the char(i see the armor when i join a channel hope it remains)
i have no other traded stuff...

anyone got banned cause botting here?
edit: ahhh, ur acc is deathsbane hehe, no more questions then..

well, hope i can play some before my vacation in some days... really good timing *rolleyes*
Sovereign said:
If you ask me, trying to figure out what the fuck people are saying in the D2 Forums is half the fun .
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
celaron is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweencelaron is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

celaron

Posted 2006-07-03, 01:20 PM in reply to SlickFic04's post "Blizz Problem"
Who recommended you not make games and by what means did they tell you? If it's anything off of any site other then www.battle.net or www.blizzard.com I wouldn't believe it.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2006-07-03, 01:42 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "Who recommended you not make games and..."
log in bnet > type in pword > pick character, press ok > Press joingame, "No new games can be created right now. Please join a game or try later." Thats who!

Old
Profile PM WWW Search
SlickFic04 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenSlickFic04 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

SlickFic04

Posted 2006-07-03, 01:45 PM in reply to SlickFic04's post starting "log in bnet > type in pword > pick..."
In that case, blizz servers probably had a fuck up and everyones on vacation la la la. Or maybe they have put a cap on game creation.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2006-07-03, 02:08 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "In that case, blizz servers probably..."
Sovereign said:
In that case, blizz servers probably had a fuck up and everyones on vacation la la la. Or maybe they have put a cap on game creation.
A buddy of mine told me he was 31xxx yesterday waiting in line.
XBL: GreatThanatos69
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Great-Thanatos is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGreat-Thanatos is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Great-Thanatos

Posted 2006-07-03, 02:15 PM in reply to Great-Thanatos's post starting "A buddy of mine told me he was 31xxx..."
i heared some guys really waited "for hours", and when from the 31k the last ones came... it just froze... now it tells u u cant create any games....
Sovereign said:
If you ask me, trying to figure out what the fuck people are saying in the D2 Forums is half the fun .
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
celaron is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweencelaron is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

celaron

Posted 2006-07-03, 02:37 PM in reply to celaron's post starting "i heared some guys really waited "for..."
I was at around 46xxx last night. I'm guessing someone hacked the server or that blizzard just said fuck it for a few days.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2006-07-03, 03:12 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "I was at around 46xxx last night. I'm..."
HandOfHeaven said:
I was at around 46xxx last night. I'm guessing someone hacked the server or that blizzard just said fuck it for a few days.
did we allready mention, that they are on vacation till the 5th? :P
Sovereign said:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

celaron

Posted 2006-07-03, 04:52 PM in reply to celaron's post starting "did we allready mention, that they are..."
Is it vacation till the 5th or is it, it will be fixed by the 5th?

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

SlickFic04

Posted 2006-07-03, 06:45 PM in reply to celaron's post starting "did we allready mention, that they are..."
I know you mentioned that, but you should show me a link from Blizzard confirming it.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2006-07-04, 03:07 AM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "I know you mentioned that, but you..."
well, show me a link from blizzard saying they will fix that problem .... *rolleyes*
Sovereign said:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

celaron

Posted 2006-07-04, 04:06 AM in reply to celaron's post starting "well, show me a link from blizzard..."
www.nevergoingtohappen.com
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sovereign

Posted 2006-07-05, 09:38 AM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "www.nevergoingtohappen.com"
just cause someone asked for this info...

http://www.battle.net/forums/thread....=1&#post437039
Sovereign said:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

celaron

Posted 2006-07-05, 03:00 PM in reply to celaron's post starting "just cause someone asked for this..."
It's all kcause those bastards don't want to pay 1.5x pay.

BOOO
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sovereign

Posted 2006-07-05, 05:31 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "www.nevergoingtohappen.com"
Sovereign said:
www.nevergoingtohappen.com
Omg that's the website a girl gave me when I asked her if she'd go out with me. She told me to go there for my answer =(. OH WHAT A CRUEL WORLD.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood