Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II > D2 Marketplace

ladder east sc, need socked weapons for botd and grief
Posted 2006-01-13, 09:17 AM
hi, i need on us east, ladder, softcore:

6socks ETH berzerker axe for botd
Sovereign said:
If you ask me, trying to figure out what the fuck people are saying in the D2 Forums is half the fun .

Last edited by celaron; 2006-01-24 at 05:32 AM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
celaron is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweencelaron is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

celaron

Posted 2006-01-13, 03:01 PM in reply to celaron's post "ladder east sc, need socked weapons for..."
i possible have a 5os pb lying around.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
PureRebel enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzPureRebel enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

PureRebel

Posted 2006-01-13, 06:44 PM in reply to celaron's post "ladder east sc, need socked weapons for..."
I've got 2 eth cb's and 2 eth zerks. It's been 4 months or so since I've played, wug for them?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kaneda is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kaneda

Posted 2006-01-15, 06:21 AM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "I've got 2 eth cb's and 2 eth zerks...."
kaneda:
i got some for it
i think you will like runes the most...

/w *celaron

so maybe you can whisper me, or just say when u can go online =)

cu!
Sovereign said:
If you ask me, trying to figure out what the fuck people are saying in the D2 Forums is half the fun .

Last edited by celaron; 2006-01-17 at 05:59 AM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
celaron is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweencelaron is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

celaron

Posted 2006-01-22, 09:36 AM in reply to celaron's post starting "kaneda: i got some for it ;) i think..."
i need it
i need it
i need it nooow
Sovereign said:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

celaron

Posted 2006-01-24, 05:32 AM in reply to celaron's post starting "i need it i need it i need it nooow..."
i need now only a 6 socked ETH berzerker axe!
Sovereign said:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

celaron

Posted 2006-02-01, 03:29 PM in reply to celaron's post starting "i need now only a 6 socked ETH..."
Sorry mate. I lost my internet. I'll message Sov, and see if he will log onto my mules and look around. If he finds anything I'll have him hook you up.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kaneda

Posted 2006-02-02, 06:01 AM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "Sorry mate. I lost my internet. I'll..."
that would be gr8!
i cubed!!! all runes for botd, quite expensive, but 100% legit

the grief is ready!! it is nearly perfect! 39ias and 39xed hrhr

soo just need a 6os eth ebrzerker axe now, then the barbar should rock!
Sovereign said:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

celaron

Posted 2006-02-10, 01:00 PM in reply to celaron's post starting "that would be gr8! i cubed!!! all..."
i try once again...
I NEED A 6os ETH Berzerker Axe!

noone got one lying around?!?!?!?!?!

@kaneda: hope sov will find one, i am trying to get one for sooo long now... (and i dont wanna pay 3hr for that! *rolleyes* )
Sovereign said:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

celaron

Posted 2006-02-10, 06:10 PM in reply to celaron's post starting "i try once again... I NEED A 6os ETH..."
Shit.

Sorry I ignored that pm originally.

There are 2 eth zerkers.

Give me times (in central) that you are on and I'll give themt o ou.

Also Kaneda, your mules are repermd.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2006-02-11, 03:42 AM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "Shit. Sorry I ignored that pm..."
omg, thats gr8! thx!

it is 11:33 MEZ here now (so you must be -7 hours? right?, then it is 4:33 at yours...)

i can go online whenever you want!

/w *celaron
Sovereign said:

Last edited by celaron; 2006-02-11 at 03:51 AM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

celaron

Posted 2006-02-11, 11:09 AM in reply to celaron's post starting "omg, thats gr8! thx! it is 11:33 MEZ..."
i am playing all time

just /w *celaron
Sovereign said:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

celaron

Posted 2006-02-11, 06:36 PM in reply to celaron's post starting "i am playing all time ;) just /w..."
Wow, I knew keeping those would pay off.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kaneda

Posted 2006-02-12, 12:42 AM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "Wow, I knew keeping those would pay..."
yeah, i'll love having one
Sovereign said:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

celaron

Posted 2006-02-12, 09:39 AM in reply to celaron's post starting "i am playing all time ;) just /w..."
I just logged on.

YOU WEREN'T ON. FAIL.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2006-02-12, 10:55 AM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "I just logged on. YOU WEREN'T ON...."
sry, it dropped me, and i was pissed off

i am on again!
Sovereign said:

Last edited by celaron; 2006-02-12 at 11:14 AM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

celaron

Posted 2006-02-12, 02:15 PM in reply to celaron's post starting "sry, it dropped me, and i was pissed..."
i have to go off now... its 10pm here.(-7 ?!)

would be easier if u tell me when u can be on again... even if i am busy nowadays, playing part in a film and training and so on...*huch*

thx4all
cu!
Sovereign said:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

celaron

Posted 2006-02-13, 03:04 AM in reply to celaron's post starting "i have to go off now... its 10pm..."
This whole timezone shit is pissing me off.

Until March im going go be up at around 12 Midnight and i sleep around 2-3pm central time.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sovereign

Posted 2006-02-13, 12:53 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "This whole timezone shit is pissing me..."
Sovereign said:
This whole timezone shit is pissing me off.

Until March im going go be up at around 12 Midnight and i sleep around 2-3pm central time.
hi, i wake up between12pm(midnight) and 1am your time.
maybe u can be online that time?

otherwise i can go on from 15 to 17pm your time.

the timezones are shitty, i agree with that
btw, what do you/kaneda want in charge for the zerker?

maybe i can tell a good friend on east to be online..(but i dont like that much..)

thx 4 all your help, even if it becomes annoying.
Sovereign said:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

celaron

Posted 2006-02-16, 02:10 PM in reply to celaron's post starting "hi, i wake up between12pm(midnight) and..."
Um... whatever its worth to you dude. It's still going to be a few months till I get to play. So it's not a big deal to me really. Do you have d2jsp FG? Thats what I would like the most.

(How much time did my mules have left Sov?)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kaneda