Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II

Hellfire Tourch
Posted 2006-07-01, 10:10 PM
I've read all the threads about this, and I have all the tourches. But when I go to Act 5 Hell, put one of each kind in the cube and press the Transmute button nothing happens. Anyone know what is wrong? My character has completed Act 5 Hell.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Ancient Dragon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenAncient Dragon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Ancient Dragon

Posted 2006-07-02, 04:13 AM in reply to Ancient Dragon's post "Hellfire Tourch"
hm, since my english isnt the best,....
i dont really understand what ur putting into the cube!
u have to give into cube:
1 hate
1 destruction
1 terror key
to get an organ... did u do that?

however, i am playing often nowadays and i fought 3 torches all alone, so i know what u have to do...

just whisper me in game if u are us-east-sc-ladder!

before i forget, i need a pala torch (would give sorc+ama torch for a good one)

/w *celaron
Sovereign said:
If you ask me, trying to figure out what the fuck people are saying in the D2 Forums is half the fun .
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
celaron is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweencelaron is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

celaron

Posted 2006-07-02, 06:10 AM in reply to celaron's post starting "hm, since my english isnt the best,......."
I meant that I put one of each key into the cube, as you said. But still nothing happens. BTW: nothing wrong with your English.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Ancient Dragon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenAncient Dragon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Ancient Dragon

Posted 2006-07-02, 08:56 PM in reply to Ancient Dragon's post starting "I meant that I put one of each key into..."
Take one of each key and put it in the horadric cube and transmute it. A portal will go up. Go in and kill the monster there. I believe whoever spawns is random. They will either drop diablo's horn, mephisto's brain, and baal's eye (or something of the sort.. i cant remember, basically 1 body part from each of the brothers). Then you put those 3 organs into the horadric cube and it should iopen up a portal to the uber bro's. Be warned, this is not somethign that you can solo.

This is by vague memory btw.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2006-07-02, 09:22 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "Take one of each key and put it in the..."
Sovereign said:
Take one of each key and put it in the horadric cube and transmute it. .
Yes I know that -- and that's my problem, it doesn't give me a portal, at least not where I can see it. Where does the portal appear? Aren't the three keys supposed to disappear when everything works right? They don't do anything, just sit there staring me in the eyes.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Ancient Dragon

Posted 2006-07-03, 02:12 AM in reply to Ancient Dragon's post starting "Yes I know that -- and that's my..."
it opens a portal right where ur char is standi g, like the one to the cow lvl.

u have just pay attention not to open 2 portals at same place(like when cube is in stash.... if u have bad luck u cant go into the one portal! because its covered of the other one..

btw, yesterday i couldnt play, something is going on on east server!
battle net technicans have holidays... so maybe they started the massive search engine to find dupes/bots whatever
or some ppl are lagging the servers that badly for duping....

i will look what its going on now
Sovereign said:
If you ask me, trying to figure out what the fuck people are saying in the D2 Forums is half the fun .
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
celaron is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweencelaron is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

celaron

Posted 2006-07-03, 01:21 PM in reply to celaron's post starting "it opens a portal right where ur char..."
I forget, do you have to put a tome of town portal or something in like you had to do for the secret cow level? Wouldn't hurt to try
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2006-07-03, 02:20 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "I forget, do you have to put a tome of..."
Sovereign said:
I forget, do you have to put a tome of town portal or something in like you had to do for the secret cow level? Wouldn't hurt to try
Nah its just the 3 keys
XBL: GreatThanatos69
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Great-Thanatos is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGreat-Thanatos is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Great-Thanatos

Posted 2006-07-03, 03:07 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "I forget, do you have to put a tome of..."
yeah yeah... Sovereign is in jok(e)y mood
maybe also try 1key+wirrets leg, ow was it the soulstone?

i think its the d2 addiction making me going some way of crazy...
i wanna kick big d's ass now! and flirt with anya, maybe she lets me gamble her jOOls

edit: oh dear! i never made such a silly post, i am really sorry for that!

some useful piece: maybe u couldn't open the portals because of that (lets call it) "lag" / problems that's going on right now... it could be the calm before the storm, or however you would translate that phrase from german/hungerian to english...

and again, i make sovs quote from my signature true!
Sovereign said:

Last edited by celaron; 2006-07-03 at 03:10 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

celaron

Posted 2006-07-05, 09:16 AM in reply to celaron's post starting "yeah yeah... Sovereign is in jok(e)y..."
You Must Be In Act 5!
XboxLive: x2xExZ

D2jsp: Your_Mom
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
SlickFic04 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenSlickFic04 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

SlickFic04