Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III

OMG!! It Lives!!!
Posted 2008-10-09, 11:58 PM
http://www.blizzard.com/diablo3/index.xml

Search very hard on this page, actually if you have any clue what I'm talking about you will find it right away. A few hints.
  • No one knows what it does.
  • Has 4 options. (2 of which are rare)
  • Annoys the piss out of everyone who finds it.

Ok, I can't help myself, the GOD DAMN gem is back... son of a
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessKazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessKazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Kazilla

Posted 2008-10-10, 10:33 AM in reply to Kazilla's post "OMG!! It Lives!!!"
The gem.

::edit:: Oh you already said it, nevermind lol.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2008-10-10, 06:28 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "The gem. ::edit:: Oh you already..."
hmm.. i have a small memory of the gem. i remember i used to click the shit out of it till something happened... i forget what it was though :\
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
PureRebel enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzPureRebel enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

PureRebel

Posted 2008-10-10, 06:35 PM in reply to PureRebel's post starting "hmm.. i have a small memory of the gem...."
The gem had the following possibilities..
  • Gem Activated
  • Gem Deactivated
  • Perfect Gem Activated
  • Moooooo!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessKazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessKazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Kazilla

Posted 2008-10-10, 11:11 PM in reply to Kazilla's post starting "The gem had the following..."
How long would you have had to click it...

I clicked it for maybe 2 minute and got bored.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2008-10-10, 11:15 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "How long would you have had to click..."
Usually when me and a few friends are sitting in a channel fucking around I'll spam click the shit out of it lol.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kazilla

Posted 2008-10-11, 01:17 PM in reply to Kazilla's post starting "Usually when me and a few friends are..."
It was completely random when you got the different responses.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2008-11-02, 06:04 AM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "It was completely random when you got..."
i used to stay up all night waiting for friends to come online and just chatting to randoms in USEast.. i remember clicking it for nearly half an hour first trying to see what it did only to see perfect gem activated. so pointless! got me excited so i started running around in a game seeing if anything special happened hahaha.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
PureRebel enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzPureRebel enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

PureRebel

Posted 2008-11-02, 07:30 AM in reply to PureRebel's post starting "i used to stay up all night waiting for..."
Was this gem from d1? I don't remember any gem.
<script type="text/javascript">alert("remember when scripting attacks worked?");</script>
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Asamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Asamin

Posted 2008-11-02, 09:47 AM in reply to Asamin's post starting "Was this gem from d1? I don't remember..."
It was in the chat window
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2008-11-02, 07:02 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "It was in the chat window"
yeah when you were in the chat channels it was just a random little button you could click, it helped cure boredom for short amounts of time (Y)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

PureRebel

Posted 2008-11-02, 09:04 PM in reply to PureRebel's post starting "yeah when you were in the chat channels..."
That's like the third time I've seen you post "(Y)" - What is the point of this ass looking thing?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

-Spector-