Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion > Opinion and Debate

Posted 2008-04-12, 04:23 PM in reply to Coffeedagger's post starting "Well anyway what do you guys think of..."
I thought they've all been proven hoaxes?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
WetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusion

WetWired

Posted 2008-04-12, 07:09 PM in reply to WetWired's post starting "I thought they've all been proven..."
No I'm pretty sure there are so many reports they can't all be fake and the footage is unexplained.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Coffeedagger shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeCoffeedagger shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Coffeedagger

Posted 2008-04-12, 07:19 PM in reply to Coffeedagger's post starting "No I'm pretty sure there are so many..."
Watched something on the Discovery channel about him yesterday.. they still couldn't prove yes or no
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2008-04-12, 09:02 PM in reply to Coffeedagger's post starting "No I'm pretty sure there are so many..."
Coffeedagger said:
No I'm pretty sure there are so many reports they can't all be fake and the footage is unexplained.
Dubious anecdotes alone are inadequate evidence for asserting extraterrestrial activity on earth.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes

Posted 2008-04-13, 06:20 AM in reply to Demosthenes's post starting "Dubious anecdotes alone are inadequate..."
I'm talking about bigfoot now : )
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Coffeedagger shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeCoffeedagger shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Coffeedagger

Posted 2008-04-13, 01:20 PM in reply to Coffeedagger's post starting "I'm talking about bigfoot now : )"
Same thing applies.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes

Posted 2008-04-26, 11:13 PM in reply to Demosthenes's post starting "Same thing applies."
I don't subscribe to any conspiracy theories, especially the ones that are supposedly kept secret by PEOPLE. People can't keep secrets. Just the thought that Bush and company could cover-up the 9/11 thing with some sort of conspiracy, but Bill Clinton can't even keep one woman and dress from being discovered... it's ridiculous. PEOPLE CAN'T KEEP SECRETS. Secrets rely on trust, and nobody trusts enough people to keep some crazy thing from going public. The only conspiracy theory-ish thing I am currently giving any credit to is the JFK assassination, but I haven't researched it enough yet to conclude anything.

Bigfoot, aliens, loch ness, ghosts....I don't believe any of them are here on Earth, but only because I haven't seen sufficient evidence to suggest it. Unfortunately, it would take a personal experience or the experience of someone I loved and trusted very much to convince me of something like that. Personally, I would welcome that experience. Except, aliens...that would probably scare the hell out of me. Especially if they were the Greys.

Fake Moon Landing, 9/11 Loose Change, illuminati, etc. I mostly think are rubbish.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
krisvek is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenkrisvek is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

krisvek

Posted 2008-04-27, 12:35 AM in reply to krisvek's post starting "I don't subscribe to any conspiracy..."
Anal Probe-ation! Was a banner on this one persons site...eheh. I don't believe that another race would get involved with humans. Humans are a little too retarded yet. More importantly what would be in it for them to come to earth and take over? The planet is almost dead from human activity already. More importantly if we are talking about a superior race that can do what people think why on earth would they need or even have slaves? Ever heard of driods or robots? Automatic assembly lines anyone? The fact remains that intelligence will often outweigh irrational thoughts so it would only make sense that a more intelligent race would most likely leave other races alone. Especially ones that are not as well developed. In fact what's to say that if these aliens did exist they don't have intergalactic treaties in place to stop each other from exploiting primitive races? If we can place mandates saying to leave Guam alone I am pretty sure a more intelligent race could place mandates saying leave earth alone. Just saying if they exist they would behave more like this than secretive, blood drinking, human haters. Just saying...
skurai said: [Goto]
big Foot -
A Big Monkey. So?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
hotdog is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenhotdog is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

hotdog

Posted 2008-04-27, 12:49 AM in reply to hotdog's post starting "Anal Probe-ation! Was a banner on this..."
Because they're a parasitic race that steals other civilations' technologies.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
WetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusion

WetWired

Posted 2008-04-27, 01:11 AM in reply to WetWired's post starting "Because they're a parasitic race that..."
If they have intersteller travel I doubt they need our tech. That would be like exchanging a sharp brand new knife for a rusty old one...with no handle on it...and spinners. Yes lot's of un-masculine bright pink spinners...

And how do they expect to steal technology when all they do is put stuff up our butt? That's like saying our brains are in our glutes. Or maybe it's a clever symbolic message saying that our heads are up our asses? Damn this is worse than a Tootsie-Pop. One may never know indeed.
big Foot -
A Big Monkey. So?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
hotdog is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenhotdog is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

hotdog

Posted 2008-04-27, 01:15 AM in reply to hotdog's post starting "Anal Probe-ation! Was a banner on this..."
hotdog said:
If we can place mandates saying to leave Guam alone I am pretty sure a more intelligent race could place mandates saying leave earth alone.
True, most of those consider the citizens of Guam more or less our equals, not our inferiors. Do we do the same thing for our closest extant cousins, the chimps? Of course not. We exploit them every chance we get. We enslave them when it serves our purpose, destroy their habitat when it serves our purpose, use them for research when it serves our purpose, and do whatever else we may please with them. What makes you think that a superior life-form would be any different?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Demosthenes

Posted 2008-04-27, 01:19 AM in reply to Demosthenes's post starting "True, most of those consider the..."
Because there are humans out there that say leave chimps alone. Thus I am inferring that there would be aliens that say leave humans alone.

EDIT: Not to mention they would have lifeforms on their own planet to mess with. What says they wouldn't have their own "chimps"?
big Foot -
A Big Monkey. So?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

hotdog

Posted 2008-04-27, 10:20 AM in reply to hotdog's post starting "Because there are humans out there that..."
Okay, lets go at this from another angle. What do you think would happen if some time in the future we encountered a primitive race?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Demosthenes

Posted 2008-04-27, 11:46 AM in reply to hotdog's post starting "If they have intersteller travel I..."
They don't want our technology, they want slaves.

Alternately, they're a race dying from a long history of genetic manipulation and they're researching our DNA to try to stabalize their own condition.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

WetWired

Posted 2008-04-27, 01:26 PM in reply to WetWired's post starting "They don't want our technology, they..."
WetWired said:
They don't want our technology, they want slaves.

Alternately, they're a race dying from a long history of genetic manipulation and they're researching our DNA to try to stabalize their own condition.
WW, seeing you type this is like an autobiography from you. I knew you weren't human >: D.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2008-04-27, 01:31 PM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "WW, seeing you type this is like an..."
Willkillforfood said:
WW, seeing you type this is like an autobiography from you. I knew you weren't human >: D.
After all, it DID pass the Turing test.
"Stephen Wolfram is the creator of Mathematica and is widely regarded as the most important innovator in scientific and technical computing today." - Stephen Wolfram
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Chruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed it

Chruser

Posted 2008-06-28, 02:24 AM in reply to Coffeedagger's post "Paranormal and Conspiracy Thread"
Coffeedagger said: [Goto]
What's everyone's views and opinions on paranormal occurances and possible conspiracies related to these? Things like UFOs, Bigfoot, Loch Ness Monster, etcetera. I'd like to see what others think before I post, ya know so people just don't think i'm gullible and believe anything.
UFO -
we're all freaky Jenova-type experiments made by aliens. That's why they watch us with there crazy UFOs.

Big Foot -
a Big monkey. So?

Loch Ness Monster -
anyone ever play ape escape? I think It was number 2, you see a dinosaur in this really rainy area, that's about the same as Loch Ness...

not gonna bother trying to spell it, Mexican Goat eater -
Probably a demon or something...

Ghosts -
...they're Ghosts...

Other stuff -
it's all real, and if not, then life is boring.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Skurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Skurai

Posted 2008-07-05, 10:10 AM in reply to Skurai's post starting "UFO - we're all freaky Jenova-type..."
big Foot -
A Big Monkey. So?
Sigged!
big Foot -
A Big Monkey. So?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

hotdog

Posted 2009-03-28, 12:15 AM in reply to hotdog's post starting "Sigged!"
hotdog said: [Goto]
Sigged!
Significate Figures. AKA "sigfigs". (Bump)
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Skurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Skurai

Posted 2009-06-20, 10:46 PM in reply to Skurai's post starting "Significate Figures. AKA "sigfigs"...."
Skurai said: [Goto]
Significate Figures. AKA "sigfigs". (Bump)
whatever happened to hotdog? (bump?)
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Skurai