Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge

Happy bday Klo
Posted 2009-05-26, 10:19 AM
21? holy shit.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2009-05-26, 12:00 PM in reply to D3V's post "Happy bday Klo"
Only 21? Don't she got a kid? Man... moms is startin' younger and younger these days...

Anywho, Happy Birthday!
R.I.P
Pontiac
Jan. 1926 - Dec. 2010 est.

Check the Gallery and Scrapbook often!
[deviantArt Account!]

Spy Hard
Agent WD-40:
Quote:
Well, you carry a UB-21 Schnauzer with an OPS Silencer, that's KGB, You prefer an 18-K over an AK, Your surveillance technique is NSA, Your ID is CIA, you recieved your PHD at NYU, traded in your GTO for a BMW, you listen to CD's by REM and STP, and you'd like to see JFK in his BVDs getting down with OPP and you probably put the toilet paper back on the roll with the paper on the inside...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Draco2003 has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessDraco2003 has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessDraco2003 has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Draco2003

Posted 2009-05-26, 12:35 PM in reply to Draco2003's post starting "Only 21? Don't she got a kid? Man......"
Happy Birthday.

My 7 year old sister has a kid.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2009-05-26, 12:49 PM in reply to D3V's post "Happy bday Klo"
Happy birthday! Go celebrate!

KagomJack said:
My girth isn't anything to bitch and moan about in long, elaborate paragraphs.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
JRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzJRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

JRwakebord

Posted 2010-10-04, 01:50 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "Happy Birthday. My 7 year old sister..."
Quote:
My 7 year old sister has a kid.

Quote:
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2010-10-04, 02:37 PM in reply to D3V's post starting ":rofl:"
I didn't know you could be a stripper before 21.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2010-10-04, 02:56 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "I didn't know you could be a stripper..."
ooooh

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2010-10-04, 03:01 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "ooooh..."
I didn't really do anything there. She's a stripper. Or at least she was. I didn't realize that you could be a stripper before 21 in Vegas.

EDIT: Actually, I just realized that this thread was made in 2009. She told me approximately September 2009 that she was a stripper, so that might have come after she turned 21.

Last edited by !King_Amazon!; 2010-10-04 at 03:07 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2010-10-04, 03:10 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "I didn't really do anything there. ..."
whatever pays the bills I guess. I'm pretty sure they actually make pretty legit money out in Vegas, as compared to mormon towns and hickvilles like we live in.

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2010-10-04, 03:41 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "whatever pays the bills I guess. I'm..."
From what I saw in Vegas, most patrons of strip clubs are cheap asses that just want a free show. I was throwing 1's and I'd give the really nice looking/skillful girls a 5ver, and you would have thought I was a celebrity with how much attention I was drawing. Although I think Klo told me she worked at the Spearmint Rhino or one of the nicer clubs. I've never actually patronized anything but the shitholes, so I can't really say what the nicer places are like.

The best strip club I've been to is hands-down in Topeka, Kansas, of all places. Strip clubs in Utah suck ass because:

1. If they serve alcohol, the girls have to wear pasties and have everything covered up.

2. If you want to go to a full-nude club, you have to go to one that doesn't serve alcohol.

3. In either case, you have to stay 5+ feet away from the girls at all times and there's no such thing as a lap dance in Utah.

Also, any imported beer here has to be 3.2% ABV or 4.0% ABV if it is from a local brewery. Utah is also the only state in our country to define the size of a shot, and it's basically half the size of what you would get if you went anywhere else and asked for a shot. Oh, and every time I go in a bar, my license has to be scanned.

Fuck Mormons.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2010-10-04, 03:56 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "From what I saw in Vegas, most patrons..."
Quote:
1. If they serve alcohol, the girls have to wear pasties and have everything covered up.

2. If you want to go to a full-nude club, you have to go to one that doesn't serve alcohol.
Same here in Florida. The county I live in doesn't even allow strip clubs. GG Bible Belt.

Quote:
3. In either case, you have to stay 5+ feet away from the girls at all times and there's no such thing as a lap dance in Utah.
That's hilarious. And i'm actually not sure on the Florida laws, I haven't been to a strip club since turning 21.

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2010-10-04, 06:07 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "Same here in Florida. The county I live..."
The 18+ strip clubs are fully nude. The 21+ strip clubs are topless. Alcohol factor. I would say yes probably most of the guys that go into strip clubs usually get a dance or two at most. I would also say nearly as many go to Vegas with a budget in mind, and lots of men factor clubs into that. The real money though is finding the occasional rich dude, and then stringing him along.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Hayduke is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenHayduke is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Hayduke

Posted 2010-10-05, 08:15 AM in reply to Hayduke's post starting "The 18+ strip clubs are fully nude. The..."
I never saw the appeal of strip clubs. The fun is in the hunt! It's like paying someone else to kill your food and serve it to you. Wait...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2010-10-05, 08:25 AM in reply to Hayduke's post starting "The 18+ strip clubs are fully nude. The..."
Hayduke said: [Goto]
The real money though is finding the occasional rich dude, and then stringing him along.
That is what your baby's mama told me.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2010-10-05, 08:28 AM in reply to Grav's post starting "I never saw the appeal of strip clubs...."
Grav said: [Goto]
I never saw the appeal of strip clubs. The fun is in the hunt! It's like paying someone else to kill your food and serve it to you. Wait...
it's more fun getting hunted. wait...

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2010-10-05, 08:38 AM in reply to Grav's post starting "I never saw the appeal of strip clubs...."
Grav said: [Goto]
You could always try and date a stripper. Imo, they are more elusive than your average 22 year old girl. Plus the real hunt is in finding one with the least damage.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Hayduke is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenHayduke is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Hayduke

Posted 2010-10-05, 08:43 AM in reply to Hayduke's post starting "You could always try and date a..."
The cocktail waitresses are where it's at in strip clubs, if you are trying to get laid. A lot of them are neglected by the patrons, so they get annoyed, especially since they see themselves as being better than the strippers since they aren't taking off their clothes for money. They love any attention they can get.

Not that I would know.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2010-10-05, 08:49 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "The cocktail waitresses are where it's..."
Quote:
Not that I would know.
agreed.

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2010-10-05, 08:59 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "agreed."
D3V said: [Goto]
agreed.

funniest post ever
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2010-10-05, 09:31 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "http://www.tweak3d.net/forums/imagehosti..."
no da funniest part of dis thred is tat u keep tabs on klo

stalker

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V