Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > Science and Art

*!K_A!'s Daily Youtube Music Video*
Posted 2009-05-19, 11:43 PM
I keep finding shit to post, so I'm just gonna start posting like one thing a day in this thread. Guaranteed to be cool as fuck! Most likely for a while it's going to be mostly acoustic guitar related stuff, since that's mainly what I'm watching, but I've got plenty of ideas for other stuff too. Here's the first!

BORKED
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2009-05-20, 06:00 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post "*!K_A!'s Daily Youtube Music Video*"
Here's Wednesday's. Crazy skills here. I'm not really into flamenco, but I love this video because it demonstrates just how ferocious it is. I don't know how the guy doesn't break strings.

BORKED
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2009-05-21, 08:06 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Here's Wednesday's. Crazy skills here...."
BORKED
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2009-05-22, 10:26 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "http://www.youtube.com/v/fi0qjJy-20k"
And for today, an acoustic version of a really beautiful song. I'm planning on learning this, will probably be one of my first since it's relatively easy to play. I've gotta find someone to sing it for me, though, there's no way I can. I don't have that big of a range.

BORKED
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!