Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion

What rims are these?
Posted 2008-06-23, 02:23 AM
http://www.dependableautotransport.c...er_gallery.htm

I am not very good with older cars, and after about 20 minutes of searching, at 1 in the morning, I decided to try here.

Anyone know those rims?

Also, what is the size and offset?
R.I.P
Pontiac
Jan. 1926 - Dec. 2010 est.

Check the Gallery and Scrapbook often!
[deviantArt Account!]

Spy Hard
Agent WD-40:
Quote:
Well, you carry a UB-21 Schnauzer with an OPS Silencer, that's KGB, You prefer an 18-K over an AK, Your surveillance technique is NSA, Your ID is CIA, you recieved your PHD at NYU, traded in your GTO for a BMW, you listen to CD's by REM and STP, and you'd like to see JFK in his BVDs getting down with OPP and you probably put the toilet paper back on the roll with the paper on the inside...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Draco2003 has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessDraco2003 has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessDraco2003 has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Draco2003

Posted 2008-06-23, 07:30 AM in reply to Draco2003's post "What rims are these?"
this thread will not be so much more than glanced upon because d3v is banned. just saying...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2008-06-23, 06:39 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "this thread will not be so much more..."
thats true it like it calmed down a lot i think its time to bring back d3v to a waken the place up
Tim
I know you
said not to
deal w/ them
I didn't think
I'm lost and
I'm sorry
They Know
Run
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
jamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed it

jamer123

Posted 2008-06-23, 09:38 PM in reply to jamer123's post starting "thats true it like it calmed down a lot..."
Your the one who said D3V was being annoying, Change of heart? Anyway, Back on subject. I don't know...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Coriander shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeCoriander shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Coriander

Posted 2008-06-23, 10:42 PM in reply to Draco2003's post "What rims are these?"
I'll never understand why people care so much about what holds their wheels to the hub.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeVollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Vollstrecker

Posted 2008-06-23, 10:44 PM in reply to Vollstrecker's post starting "I'll never understand why people care..."
I'm missing a hubcap.... (They say Rally Rims at the bottom of the page Draco)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Coriander shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeCoriander shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Coriander

Posted 2008-06-24, 10:18 AM in reply to Vollstrecker's post starting "I'll never understand why people care..."
It makes the car go faster. Just like fancy paint jobs.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2008-06-24, 02:34 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "It makes the car go faster. Just like..."
sovereign said: [Goto]
it Makes The Car Go Faster. Just Like Fancy Paint Jobs.
Da Red Wunz Go Fasta
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeVollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Vollstrecker

Posted 2008-06-24, 03:08 PM in reply to Vollstrecker's post starting "Da Red Wunz Go Fasta"
As Coriander said, it says "Rally Rims" at the bottom. So as google being your best friend and all, do some research on Rally Rims and then compare pictures to that car.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2008-06-26, 02:04 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "As Coriander said, it says "Rally Rims"..."
You guys are all wrong, those are old Shelby wheels, off of the old mustangs..........
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Afroman is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenAfroman is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Afroman

Posted 2008-06-26, 03:08 PM in reply to Afroman's post starting "You guys are all wrong, those are old..."
Then the guy on the ad has maybe made a costly mistake.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Coriander

Posted 2008-06-26, 07:33 PM in reply to Coriander's post starting "Then the guy on the ad has maybe made a..."
i looked and there for a 1970 dodge challanger the person put old rims on that car
Tim
I know you
said not to
deal w/ them
I didn't think
I'm lost and
I'm sorry
They Know
Run
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
jamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed it

jamer123

Posted 2008-06-26, 09:38 PM in reply to jamer123's post starting "i looked and there for a 1970 dodge..."
Who cares if they're old...They look nice... Would you not buy a 1970 Pontiac GTO Judge with a Pepper Green Paintjob?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Coriander

Posted 2008-06-26, 10:08 PM in reply to Afroman's post starting "You guys are all wrong, those are old..."
Afroman said: [Goto]
You guys are all wrong, those are old Shelby wheels, off of the old mustangs..........
This was this guy's only post today, why was he banned?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Vollstrecker

Posted 2008-06-27, 06:53 AM in reply to Vollstrecker's post starting "This was this guy's only post today,..."
Lots of IP matches with D3V, apparently.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2008-06-27, 02:12 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Lots of IP matches with D3V, apparently."
Lenny said: [Goto]
Lots of IP matches with D3V, apparently.
Oh, I see.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Vollstrecker

Posted 2008-06-27, 08:49 PM in reply to Draco2003's post "What rims are these?"
Draco2003 said: [Goto]
http://www.dependableautotransport.c...er_gallery.htm

I am not very good with older cars, and after about 20 minutes of searching, at 1 in the morning, I decided to try here.

Anyone know those rims?

Also, what is the size and offset?
Honestly, I don't think you'll be able to find an exact name for them. Most people just know them as "mags." All mags have the same basic design so there's really very little difference from one set to the next.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Slim shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeSlim shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Slim

Posted 2008-07-02, 08:52 AM in reply to Vollstrecker's post starting "This was this guy's only post today,..."
Vollstrecker said: [Goto]
This was this guy's only post today, why was he banned?
Quote:
this thread will not be so much more than glanced upon because d3v is banned. just saying...
It just so happened that he knew what they were. After it was said that D3V would be the only one who would know.
<script type="text/javascript">alert("remember when scripting attacks worked?");</script>
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Asamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Asamin