Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > General Gaming

halo and halo2
Posted 2005-02-21, 05:42 PM
How many of u have no life and took the time to beat halo and halo2 on all difficulty levels??? i am working on it now
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KaMiOfFaLsEhOpE is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenKaMiOfFaLsEhOpE is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

KaMiOfFaLsEhOpE

Posted 2005-02-21, 05:48 PM in reply to KaMiOfFaLsEhOpE's post "halo and halo2"
I never got into Halo and when I play it now, I hate the way everything is compared to number 2. And I've beaten number 2 on easy and normal, haha, legendary is mind blowingly hard.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kaneda is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kaneda

Posted 2005-02-21, 05:51 PM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "I never got into Halo and when I play..."
I played all level skills on Halo and beat them but I've never even tried to play Halo 2's. Halo 2 blows.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2005-02-21, 06:49 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "I played all level skills on Halo and..."
halo the original is fun halo2 is harder to cheat through legendary halo legendary ranks next to halo2 heroid which is the one im working on i still need
halo normal heroic legendary halo2 legendary
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KaMiOfFaLsEhOpE is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenKaMiOfFaLsEhOpE is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

KaMiOfFaLsEhOpE

Posted 2005-02-21, 06:51 PM in reply to KaMiOfFaLsEhOpE's post starting "halo the original is fun halo2 is..."
Halo owns halo2 in it's sleep. Halo 2 will never compare.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2005-02-21, 07:34 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Halo owns halo2 in it's sleep. Halo 2..."
Agreed. I was a hardcore Halo gamer back in the day. I've played Halo 2 maybe... 5 times? It blows.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2005-02-21, 08:56 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Agreed. I was a hardcore Halo gamer..."
Hah, that is just nonsense. The game is friggin' great. Halo was too easy. Waaaay too easy, and took no skill. Halo 2 takes much more skill to beat on Legendary.

I've beaten Halo on Norm, Heroic, and Legendary (Of course), and I've beaten Halo 2 of Norm and Heroic, and when I am not playing Live, I've slowly gone through Legendary. I'm more than halfway through it now. Live has made Campaign so much easier. It literally took me like 6 hours to beat the first board, then I started playing Live, and now it doesn't take more than an 1 - 1.5 hours per board on SP Legendary.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2005-02-21, 08:59 PM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "Hah, that is just nonsense. The game..."
Well from the way you talk it sounds like you are talking about halo and halo 2 campaigns, not multiplayer. I still think halo had a better campaign than halo 2. I didn't like playing as an elite, and halo 2's campaign seemed a lot harder to follow than halo's.

But when it comes to multiplayer halo wins any day. I still love playing halo multiplayer to this day, and sometimes I can't even stand playing halo 2 on xbox live or split screen with someone. It just isn't fun.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2005-02-22, 11:11 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Well from the way you talk it sounds..."
Ha. You guys need to stop being "classic fans". Although Halo may have been good, it really is just dumb to say its better than number 2. The movment sucks, the vehicles drive like shit, the freaking HAND GUN was the best gun in the game, you can't jump worth shit. You guys are just saying 1 is better cause your better at it.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kaneda

Posted 2005-02-22, 01:30 PM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "Hah, that is just nonsense. The game..."
Titusfied said:
Hah, that is just nonsense. The game is friggin' great. Halo was too easy. Waaaay too easy, and took no skill. Halo 2 takes much more skill to beat on Legendary.
I don't really care about the campaign. Halo1 multiplayer was the SHIT. That's all I used to do. It'd be so fun to have about 16 guys in my buddy's house all playing Halo - man, we'd play for hours on end. The whole layout of Halo 2 is horrible, I think. The guns took a drastic step backwards. Yeah, duel wielding is cool and the plasma sword kicks ass but I'd take Halo guns over Halo 2 guns any day.

Kaneda said:
You guys are just saying 1 is better cause your better at it
Not really. I used to kick ass at Halo and when Halo 2 came out I was the best one out of my group of friends. When we used to play Live we'd go about 50-4. We kicked ass. Now, not one of us owns Halo2 - we've all sold them back to EB Games. Sorry, but IMO 1 > 2 x 10.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Thanatos

Posted 2005-02-22, 02:50 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "I don't really care about the campaign...."
I'm better at halo 2 than I am at halo 1. I just say halo 1 is better because I have a ton more fun playing it. I play both of them on the weekends, I'm just saying I'd rather play halo had I a choice. I've had more fun playing halo than I've ever and will ever have playing. I get annoyed a lot easier on halo 2 because any noob can grab the sword and own everyone in the game. It takes a lot of the skill away from the game.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2005-02-22, 06:29 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "I'm better at halo 2 than I am at halo..."
id take halo 1 over halo2 and ive only had halo for 4 days and it is awesome the pistol deserves props and in halo2 the pistol SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i hate the halo2 weaponset but the fact that its live makes it worth practicing (i dont hAVE LIVE YET)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

KaMiOfFaLsEhOpE

Posted 2005-02-22, 08:58 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "I'm better at halo 2 than I am at halo..."
Well, the sword isn't all that good anyway. It's more of a noob weapon, but don't get me wrong, you can definitely do some damage with it. Give me a Battle Rifle over the Sword all day, but not on Midship..

Never got into MP on Halo, and I was reluctant to try it on Halo 2, but I am certainly glad I did, it just kicks ass. Maybe I'll try out Halo on Live soon, just for shits.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2005-02-22, 09:07 PM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "Well, the sword isn't all that good..."
You mean for PC? I wasn't aware you could play it on PC live.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kaneda

Posted 2005-02-23, 08:48 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "I'm better at halo 2 than I am at halo..."
!King_Amazon! said:
I get annoyed a lot easier on halo 2 because any noob can grab the sword and own everyone in the game. It takes a lot of the skill away from the game.
Yeah but its easy to kill him sometimes just throw a plasma nade and try and stick him or plasma pistol and a magnum works in my opinion~ You got to hate when they got sword and sniper though I hate when people do that on lockout god they piss me off!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
gendark01 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweengendark01 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

gendark01

Posted 2005-02-23, 11:32 AM in reply to gendark01's post starting "Yeah but its easy to kill him sometimes..."
As far as I know Halo isn't on Xbox live, just XBC(whatever the hell that is.)

If Halo were on Xbox live I'd never play Halo 2.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2005-02-24, 02:47 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "As far as I know Halo isn't on Xbox..."
i dont play online i just love the original halo cuz there arent as many noob weapons
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

KaMiOfFaLsEhOpE

Posted 2005-02-24, 02:53 PM in reply to KaMiOfFaLsEhOpE's post starting "i dont play online i just love the..."
Both of the games have problems.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2005-02-24, 07:53 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Both of the games have problems."
Eh, I think that they are overrated, but still fun. Just today I played it (halo 2) for my 2nd time and got pummeled by friends, but I had fun just messing around.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2005-02-26, 07:45 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Eh, I think that they are overrated,..."
You kinda have to do that when you have no choice but to get pummeled...I usually try to kill people w/ strickly nades, and then talk shit when I do...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kaneda