Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II

Diablo 2 :(
Posted 2006-03-08, 07:29 PM
I kinda want to get back into it. But have alot of other games i am playing now.
Anything new going on. Still bugged items? Has it gotten better or worse?
Out in this cold hearted world is a warm sense that comes from only one. It is true cause his name states what kind of person he is. With honor comes glory and with glory comes GLORY GAMER
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
glory_gamer is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenglory_gamer is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

glory_gamer

Posted 2006-03-08, 08:22 PM in reply to glory_gamer's post "Diablo 2 :("
More and more eople are dueling with mercs. Other then that, nothings reallly changed other then a few runewords.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2006-03-08, 08:38 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "More and more eople are dueling with..."
Merc duels now? that sounds interesting
Out in this cold hearted world is a warm sense that comes from only one. It is true cause his name states what kind of person he is. With honor comes glory and with glory comes GLORY GAMER
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
glory_gamer is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenglory_gamer is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

glory_gamer

Posted 2006-03-08, 10:02 PM in reply to glory_gamer's post starting "Merc duels now? that sounds interesting"
Well.. I dont mean merc vs merc.... people just duel how they always used to, but with merc.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2006-03-09, 09:22 PM in reply to glory_gamer's post "Diablo 2 :("
Since when? 1.09? 1.10? 1.11?
Really... it's the same ol' D2 lifestyle, just with a vaste amount of "builds" and it truly is alot funner without all the cheating and shit. For a while duping was even cut down a bunch. When I stopped playing the economy was just starting to settle to a norm and even the poor people could afford enigmas and what not.
Sov how would you rate my accounts in richness at this time? Do I have desirable itemz still? Did you ever trade that celeron fellow?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kaneda is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kaneda

Posted 2006-03-10, 12:59 AM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "Since when? 1.09? 1.10? 1.11? ..."
I traded the items to him. You stil have items that people can use (but nothing TOO good that i can remember). I havn't been through your accts items, i just perm'd them.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sovereign

Posted 2006-03-11, 10:35 AM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "I traded the items to him. You stil..."
Righty'o
Any new bugged items out?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kaneda is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kaneda

Posted 2006-03-11, 06:14 PM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "Righty'o Any new bugged items out?"
I think USEast still only has the Bugged Tals and the BMana SC's.

There are still Glitched items though. NOthing new.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sovereign

Posted 2006-03-14, 04:01 AM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "I think USEast still only has the..."
what are these glitched items?
Think not disdainfully of death, but look on it with favor; for even death is one of the things that Nature wills.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
tidus2005 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweentidus2005 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

tidus2005

Posted 2006-03-14, 05:10 AM in reply to tidus2005's post starting "what are these glitched items?"
My friend still had a glitch shaftstop.

Glitch valors are probably still around.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sovereign