Main Wep-339%sup Faith matriarchal Bow
Switchwep- 411%sup Botd Hydra
10% Dracs
35/13 dungo's
Uped 199% gores
Cats Eye
3/10/19 zon torch

and a bunch of 18 & 20 life sc..

any suggestions for improvement? BTW! can anybody lend me 2bk or some rings with good mods like dex/life+mana leech and an anni((((JUST FOR NOW NOT PERMANENT)

Last edited by PureRebel; 2005-12-24 at 11:04 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
PureRebel enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzPureRebel enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

PureRebel

Posted 2005-12-24, 11:33 PM in reply to PureRebel's post "Zon Setup Help!"
Uh didnt you just start again?

Right off the bat you'll want to get rid of the dracs, gores, and the gaze. I can't remember which frame you should be shooting for but its pretty high. So you need IAS from your gloves(+mana leech/+skills/other stats) and IAS from your helm.
I'd suggest (depending on your spending limit??) a dream helm, or a really good option for more ias is a giant skull w/ 2 15ias jools. Or 40/15's >.< Or 15/15's... anyways you could always get a valk too and socket it with your choice.
Boots: either perfect waterwalks, or..... 25dex Shadow Dancers are actually really sweet.
Rings: 2 Perfect raven frosts. No other choice really. dex + AR
I usually have a switch setup with some resist gear, for them pesky light sorcs(which are the only ones that should be able to kill you.) like tri res boots and gloves. Sorb gear is always good.
Also you want to have a pretty high frw too. Its very nice in zvz duels. and... if you can afford it, once again a very nice setup to have on switch is half caster. Probably one of the only ways to beat smiters. Enigma/magefists/arachnids and maybe one other thing.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kaneda is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kaneda

Posted 2005-12-24, 11:37 PM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "Uh didnt you just start again? Right..."
she isnt pvp she is just for chaos/baal/andy/pit runs! i suck @ pvp and know nothing about it therefore i do not try it!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
PureRebel enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzPureRebel enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

PureRebel

Posted 2005-12-24, 11:40 PM in reply to PureRebel's post starting "she isnt pvp she is just for..."
Phf.

Uh so why a bowazon for these runs?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kaneda

Posted 2005-12-24, 11:47 PM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "Phf. Uh so why a bowazon for these..."
dunno just wierd idea didnt wanto try the easy char setups
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

PureRebel

Posted 2005-12-25, 12:08 PM in reply to PureRebel's post starting "dunno just wierd idea didnt wanto try..."
Well in that case I would suggest going hybrid bow/lightning java. Get some tstrokes, and a stormshield, so you can kill physical immunes. Otherwise baal runs, and choas are going to be fucking hard. Or you could go straight lighting and get a pimped out merc with an infinity.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kaneda