Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion > Opinion and Debate

Opinions on drugs
Posted 2007-12-02, 08:06 PM
Some people believe that drugs can open your mind, letting you accept more of what life offers. This mostly opinionated from hallucinogens. But anyways. I experiment with drugs and i can easily say since i have hallucinated i have been More accepting to the world, and people and their beliefs and aswell opinions. So let me hear your opinions and if you wanna bitch me out for doing drugs, please do cus i really dont give a fuck i just like hearing others opinions...

PS. Sorry if its not the right category
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
MescalinesFrend is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMescalinesFrend is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

MescalinesFrend

Posted 2007-12-02, 08:14 PM in reply to MescalinesFrend's post "Opinions on drugs"
They should be legal in my opinion. If done, they should be done responsibly, and in moderation. Also, they should be done in the privacy of your own home rather than where it can affect others. And any crimes you commit while on drugs should be more severely punished than when you're not on drugs. That's just my opinion.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes

Posted 2007-12-02, 08:17 PM in reply to Demosthenes's post starting "They should be legal in my opinion. If..."
Damn dude.... nice. I dont know about the whole at home thing, cus i like walks when im tripping out. But i agree with everything else. It's stupid people that make drugs bad....
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
MescalinesFrend is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMescalinesFrend is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

MescalinesFrend

Posted 2007-12-02, 08:19 PM in reply to MescalinesFrend's post "Opinions on drugs"
hallucinogenics make people see things and understand things that "sober" people dont normally see or understand. I think if the entire planet was on hallucinogenics it would be quite peaceful. Yay Drugs! Haha
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Optimistic is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenOptimistic is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Optimistic

Posted 2007-12-02, 08:24 PM in reply to Optimistic's post starting "hallucinogenics make people see things..."
yeah, if only the world wasn't filled with dumbasses... And the thing i hate, is people who havent done drugs will read this shit and not even try giving it concideration. They just hear the word "drug" and instantly think bad thoughts on it. Sounds to me like im not the only one who hallucinates here :P
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

MescalinesFrend

Posted 2007-12-02, 08:38 PM in reply to MescalinesFrend's post "Opinions on drugs"
Most people I know who do more than weed look like total bums and are total bums. They are lazy and become noticeably less intelligent over time.

People who use weed in moderation seem to be better for the most part.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Dar_Win enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzDar_Win enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Dar_Win

Posted 2007-12-02, 08:42 PM in reply to Dar_Win's post starting "Most people I know who do more than..."
mmk, ill respect that opinion, but you have to think of it this way. They'res people who over do drugs (most likely the "bums" you seen) and then they'res people who use them in moderation and i know ALOT of people who are smarter than fuck who hallucinate quite a bit.... not arguing, once again, just voicing my opinion...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

MescalinesFrend

Posted 2007-12-02, 08:56 PM in reply to MescalinesFrend's post "Opinions on drugs"
Aside from the very very hard drugs that ruin lives (that Grav has mentioned), I think drugs should be made legal.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2007-12-02, 08:59 PM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "Aside from the very very hard drugs..."
Hallucinogenic wise. Mushrooms i think should be legal. Theyre not addicting, and ive never heard of ODing on them. Things like 2-C's and pilled hallucinogenics should be. Theyre pretty easy to od on...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

MescalinesFrend

Posted 2007-12-02, 09:10 PM in reply to MescalinesFrend's post starting "Hallucinogenic wise. Mushrooms i think..."
If it grows in the ground, it's probably better for you than something manufactured in someone's kitchen.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2007-12-02, 09:15 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "If it grows in the ground, it's..."
Good observation.... I agree! When i did 2-Cs and P's and Ho's (haha x2 meaning), it tasted like i just licked up some toilet bowl cleaner or something. I've never tasted chemicals before them, but if i had a taste to define chemical with, thatd be it....

Chemicals=No
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

MescalinesFrend

Posted 2007-12-02, 09:32 PM in reply to MescalinesFrend's post starting "Good observation.... I agree! When i..."
Just seriously imagine right now what it would be like if ever single person in this whole 10 billion population was on halucinagoens right now. It would be like 1 big disney film.

P.S. icemans's viewing this thread? I havent seen him in a while. @_@
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
kaos is an uncelestial body of masskaos is an uncelestial body of masskaos is an uncelestial body of mass

kaos

Posted 2007-12-02, 09:34 PM in reply to kaos's post starting "Just seriously imagine right now what..."
Hahahahaha i strongly agree. It would be a remake of Alice In Wonderland :-D
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

MescalinesFrend

Posted 2007-12-02, 09:40 PM in reply to kaos's post starting "Just seriously imagine right now what..."
What world do you live in that has 10 billion people?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2007-12-02, 09:46 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "What world do you live in that has 10..."
Its approximately 6.6 billion, but for him just throwing a random number up i think its pretty damn good...

Proof Here
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

MescalinesFrend

Posted 2007-12-02, 10:31 PM in reply to MescalinesFrend's post starting "Its approximately 6.6 billion, but for..."
People need to ban fleshlights and start having more sex, IMO.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
kaos is an uncelestial body of masskaos is an uncelestial body of masskaos is an uncelestial body of mass

kaos

Posted 2007-12-03, 12:05 AM in reply to MescalinesFrend's post starting "Hahahahaha i strongly agree. It would..."
MescalinesFrend said:
Hahahahaha i strongly agree. It would be a remake of Alice In Wonderland :-D
Real life Alice in Wonderland mmorpg?

Anyways I think the Dutch got the rules right and we should model ourselves off them. You can smoke pot in their coffee shops or buy it from there and smoke it privately at home, and shrooms you can eat and go for a walk if you want. Also their not allowed to serve alcohol and pot in the same bar/coffee shop.

Heres the Drug Policy in Holland aka the Netherlands
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Drug_po...he_Netherlands

And from my hometown..
"In 2000, Mendocino County became the first county in the United States to repeal any type of punishment for non-medical personal use of marijuana when Measure G passed, by a vote of 58-42 percent. The Green Party sponsored Measure G[14] provides protection from law enforcement for persons possessing no more than 25 adult female flowing marijuana plants or the equivalent in dried marijuana.[15]"

List of places in the US its safest to smoke pot without getting in trouble:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Places_..._United_States
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Sum Yung Guy

Posted 2007-12-03, 07:24 AM in reply to MescalinesFrend's post starting "yeah, if only the world wasn't filled..."
MescalinesFrend said:
And the thing i hate, is people who havent done drugs will read this shit and not even try giving it concideration. They just hear the word "drug" and instantly think bad thoughts on it.
Couldn't agree more. People like this are easily brainwashed and can be manipulated to do just about anything. They believe anything their government tells them (ie - marijuana makes you crazy, it's too addicting you can't kick the stuff, it makes you stuck to the couch 24/7, etc etc). Before people go bashing other people for using drugs, try it out yourself. Form your own opinion. Get a fucking backbone and start doing things for yourself and not what everybody tells you.

In regards to legalizing drugs: I only think certain drugs should be legalized. As Grav said, "If it grows in the ground, it's probably better for you than something manufactured in someone's kitchen." - marijuana and mushrooms grow in the ground without the aid of mankind. It's natural in our ecosystem, what gives anybody the right to declare this plant illegal and not that plant?? I do not agree, however, that all drugs should be legal. There are some very negative drugs out there that completely ruin lives. Stay away from that stuff.

Last edited by Thanatos; 2007-12-03 at 07:28 AM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2007-12-03, 08:03 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Couldn't agree more. People like this..."
Yea, since not doing drugs is being a pussy. Is that how you got talked into it? I know shooting yourself in the head is bad, but I haven't done it. I'll learn off other peoples' experiences without having to make their mistakes.

I'm for the legalization of drugs, but I feel like if you're under the influence during an accident you should not receive any compensation or benefits.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2007-12-03, 08:14 AM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "Yea, since not doing drugs is being a..."
Willkillforfood said:
I'm for the legalization of drugs, but I feel like if you're under the influence during an accident you should not receive any compensation or benefits.
agree with that.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V