Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion > Opinion and Debate

Posted 2007-10-18, 03:19 PM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "Recieving oral."
We have a winner.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2007-10-18, 03:54 PM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "Recieving oral."
Kaneda said:
Recieving oral.
This is against certain religious beliefs.

The girl may have the herp.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2007-10-18, 04:09 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "This is against certain religious..."
Religions are fictional.
That would be something bad about herpes, or the girl.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kaneda is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kaneda

Posted 2007-10-18, 04:12 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting ""Want to discuss a hot topic, or rant..."
Wow, K_A, you never cease to amaze me. Seriously, you never do.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2007-10-18, 05:42 PM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "Religions are fictional. That would be..."
Kaneda said:
Religions are fictional.
That would be something bad about herpes, or the girl.
Regardless of your views on religion, they do establish certain ethical rules. If a religion says oral sex is bad, then it's bad. This ties in to my original point that good and bad are human creations.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2007-10-18, 06:01 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "Regardless of your views on religion,..."
Grаν¡tоnЅurgе said:
This ties in to my original point that good and bad are human creations.
Hadn't read that. Very true.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kaneda is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kaneda

Posted 2007-10-18, 07:01 PM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "Hadn't read that. Very true."
And there is "bad oral"....wal mart much?
Your fucking stupid
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
klo shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeklo shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

klo

Posted 2007-10-18, 08:48 PM in reply to klo's post starting "And there is "bad oral"....wal mart..."
klo said:
And there is "bad oral"....wal mart much?
I'm sure he probably got a lot of oral at wal-mart, but I bet it wasn't bad oral.

I jest.

Oral might be good to one person but bad to another. Oral can also spread some diseases under the right circumstances. Yes, the diseases themselves are bad, but oral can transmit them, thus making it bad as well(from that perspective.)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2007-10-19, 06:24 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "I'm sure he probably got a lot of oral..."
What about Death?

It's beyond us what happens after death, so maybe there isn't anything bad about it?

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2007-10-19, 07:41 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "I'm sure he probably got a lot of oral..."
Screw that, you guys are taking all the fun away from oral sex. I shall not stand for this.

Oral for president.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2007-10-19, 08:20 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Screw that, you guys are taking all the..."
Thanatos said:
Screw that, you guys are taking all the fun away from oral sex. I shall not stand for this.

Oral for president.
Yeah uh.. about that. You must've missed the memo, but Bill Clinton has already served his 8 year term.. uhh..yah...

Quote:
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2007-10-19, 08:37 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "Yeah uh.. about that. You must've..."
"Life" and "Death" are the opposites. If you think life is good, then death would be bad to you. If you think life sucks, death would be good to you.

Either way, you can't have one without the other. You have to live before you can die. They require each other to even exist, so to some people you could say life requires you to die, and death requires you to live. Unless you think both life and death are great, either one can be bad. I don't think you can really think BOTH are great, since, like I said, they are opposites.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2007-10-19, 09:44 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting ""Life" and "Death" are the opposites. ..."
Hey, death can't be that bad. It's not as if anyone's come back to complain, have they?

---

One could name something that's bad with no good points. Anyone want to finish the word for me? Begins with "k".
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2007-10-19, 09:46 AM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Hey, death can't be that bad. It's not..."
Killing someone?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Thanatos

Posted 2007-10-19, 09:47 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Killing someone?"
Doubtful. That's really a matter of perspective. One person might think killing someone is good(such as hitler, or someone who wants to kill hitler.)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2007-10-19, 10:45 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "I'm sure he probably got a lot of oral..."
"good" , by definition, is not bad.

Anything else can be.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Xenn shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeXenn shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Xenn

Posted 2007-10-19, 10:48 AM in reply to Xenn's post starting ""good" , by definition, is not bad. ..."
To something or someone that is "bad," "good" is not good. So no, good is not universally good.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2007-10-19, 10:55 AM in reply to D3V's post "Name me Something"
D3V said:
This isn't necessairily a debate, more-so of a question.

I feel that there is a BAD side to everything, there honestly isn't anything I can collect off the top of my head that doesn't have a bad side.

Example:

Religion = Good for the followers, then you have people that take it to the extremes (bible thumpers and JIHADists). As well as Devil worshipers... etc.

Fast Food = Great for short on time, horrible for your diet.

Etc etc, Just to name off random things, but when it comes down to it, is there anything on the face of this earth that is Good without a Bad side to it? If so I can't honestly think of it.
D3V, I believe you're a Christian, correct? Not that I believe it, but from your perspective I believe God would be something purely good.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes

Posted 2007-10-19, 11:09 AM in reply to Demosthenes's post starting "D3V, I believe you're a Christian,..."
Bing-o, I knew somebody would get it eventually. And yes I am a Christian, but not a bible thumper.

Quote:

Last edited by D3V; 2007-10-19 at 11:13 AM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2007-10-19, 11:12 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "Bing-o, I knew somebody would get it..."
Once again that's just a matter of perspective. Who is to say God is purely good? Who is to say he knows what is best for us? He's done some pretty wicked things before.

Perspective plays a lot in the "good VS evil" battle. To the evil, the good is evil. To Satan worshippers, God is not good.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!