Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion > Opinion and Debate

Bear or Bigfoot?
Posted 2007-10-31, 10:26 AM
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20071028/..._bigfoot_in_pa

I'll have to go with a hella sick bear, but either way it's creepy looking as fuck.

Edit.

Found a photo of a bear with mange. I can see the similarities.
http://www.jesseshunting.com/photopo...e-fla-2002.jpg

Last edited by Willkillforfood; 2007-10-31 at 10:32 AM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2007-10-31, 10:27 AM in reply to Willkillforfood's post "Bear or Bigfoot?"
Doesn't look big enough to be bigfoot, and I don't think bears can look like that. Looks more like some sort of monkey to me.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2007-10-31, 10:36 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Doesn't look big enough to be bigfoot,..."
The main thing to me is I can't see its ears, but it's dark so that could explain it I think. Either way it's fucking creepy looking, haha.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2007-10-31, 11:04 AM in reply to Willkillforfood's post "Bear or Bigfoot?"
That picture quality is horrible. No wonder people think it's Bigfoot.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2007-10-31, 11:11 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "That picture quality is horrible. No..."
who knows how long that piece of shit was hanging on that tree, haha.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Willkillforfood

Posted 2007-10-31, 03:40 PM in reply to Willkillforfood's post "Bear or Bigfoot?"
The picture of the bear with mange won't work for me.

Looking at the photo the hunter took, I'm going to agree that it looks like a bear, rather than Big Foot.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2007-10-31, 03:42 PM in reply to Willkillforfood's post "Bear or Bigfoot?"
I say it's Bigbear.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2007-11-01, 07:19 AM in reply to Grav's post starting "I say it's Bigbear."
I'm gonna call it a Man-Bear-Pig.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2007-11-01, 07:36 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "I'm gonna call it a Man-Bear-Pig."
Thanatos said:
I'm gonna call it a Man-Bear-Pig.
ROFL! I would have to say that you are quite correct.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes

Posted 2007-11-02, 01:52 PM in reply to Demosthenes's post starting "ROFL! I would have to say that you are..."
The quality of the photo sucks... could be anything.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2007-11-02, 01:59 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "The quality of the photo sucks... could..."
It's Kyeruu.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Willkillforfood

Posted 2007-11-05, 03:06 PM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "It's Kyeruu."
Not annoying enough to be him.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2007-11-06, 02:13 PM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "Not annoying enough to be him."
But definatley ugly enough.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2007-11-06, 05:56 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "But definatley ugly enough."
I saw it on CNN, haha. Definitely looks like a bear to me but it'd be awesome if it was bigfoot.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Willkillforfood

Posted 2007-11-07, 01:50 PM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "I saw it on CNN, haha. Definitely..."
Big Foot died.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

-Spector-