Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next

Posted 2003-06-01, 06:26 PM in reply to natedowgg's post "Be A Good Friend?"
You know...I always love helping out new people like they will advertise in trade windows "I got a Venom grip for trade! I just want a soj". I usually feel bad for em and hook their character up completely, so I do not mind helping people out. The problem I have with a post like this is (and my many friend who play near me) is people always want something for nothing. My first account I had every class at least lvl 90+ (no assasin). I had a ton of AO_Iths, duped items, real WF, the works...I log on one day and I got pass changed. So 2 weeks ago I decided to start back up again. All of my friends got bored of having it all and quit and I started with nothing. I cowed, found little things for trade (p.gems and whatnot) and now I have a level 96 sorc with an awesome build and tons of hexes. The main point of this all is it isnt hard to help yourself and while I'm not trying to bash ya...I just cant help but be a bit dissapointed that people dont want to work for things. Anyway, I am glad to help you out if you need. I got 7 mules of Meph items unidentified, messsage SephirothSoul1 on USWest...if I do not reply I am proabably botting.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
SephirothSoul is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenSephirothSoul is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

SephirothSoul