Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > Science and Art > Tech Help

View Poll Results: WHY IS THERE A POLL HERE!!
IS THIS NESSECARY FOR EVERY THREAD? 1 25.00%
IS IT? 0 0%
YES... 0 0%
NO! 3 75.00%
Voters: 4. You may not vote on this poll

Post A question....
Posted 2003-10-03, 04:31 PM
How did you get the battle thing here?

The thing you made the characters for...

And is it free?

On my forums I have established a stats system based on post amount..

Do you think ther is a battle system I could base on that?

If not could someone help me make one?

I appreciate all help...

(SORE IF MI SPELIG IST'N VERRE GODE...)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
The Lawn is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenThe Lawn is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

The Lawn

Posted 2003-10-03, 04:35 PM in reply to The Lawn's post "A question...."
Oh and if you want to see the stat system click the www button under my post and go to Guest Land and see...

Oh I like the skin used here, very neat.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
The Lawn is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenThe Lawn is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

The Lawn

Posted 2003-10-03, 04:53 PM in reply to The Lawn's post "A question...."
wow.........
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
platnum is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenplatnum is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

platnum

Posted 2003-10-03, 05:01 PM in reply to The Lawn's post "A question...."
is it just me or the music get all choppy/retarded after 10 sec ?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kuja is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenKuja is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kuja

Posted 2003-10-03, 05:03 PM in reply to The Lawn's post "A question...."
It may be your copm the music works fine on mine...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

The Lawn

Posted 2003-10-03, 05:04 PM in reply to The Lawn's post "A question...."
Oh and what do by wow platnum?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

The Lawn

Posted 2003-10-03, 05:42 PM in reply to The Lawn's post "A question...."
wtf? I think he said blah blah blah i want the rpg stsyem. blah blah blah www blah guest. blah blah blah skin is kool. Blah!

So my respond blah blah blah Become a Vb License owner and get it for free. blah blah blah
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
LiveWire is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenLiveWire is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

LiveWire

Posted 2003-10-03, 05:45 PM in reply to The Lawn's post "A question...."
That is horrible music by teh way thelawn. Get it changed if you EVER hope to get more poeple to join that forsaken forum of yours.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2003-10-03, 06:06 PM in reply to The Lawn's post "A question...."
IF YOU DON'T LIKE THE MUSIC TURN THE DAMN SOUND OFF!!

AND IT'S A FORUM FOR ME AND MY FRIENDS!!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

The Lawn

Posted 2003-10-03, 06:11 PM in reply to The Lawn's post "A question...."
And whats wrong with the music? It gets better after the first 50 seconds...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

The Lawn

Posted 2003-10-03, 06:12 PM in reply to The Lawn's post "A question...."
Well its a damn bad forum. Stop being so cheap and go pay for a better forum outline. I am just simply trying to help your stupid website and your yelling. God you rlucky this isnt the flame forum. All i can say is tha tyou should take down that site immediatly because it is horrible.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2003-10-03, 06:36 PM in reply to The Lawn's post "A question...."
I HOPE YOU SUFFER AN 8 HOUR LONG RECTAL EXAM!!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

The Lawn

Posted 2003-10-03, 06:41 PM in reply to The Lawn's post "A question...."
I hope your prostate suffers a massive nuclear detonation. make a thread int eh ff and well continue this. I think this thread is going to start bordering on a flame.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sovereign

Posted 2003-10-03, 09:50 PM in reply to The Lawn's post "A question...."
Sound works good on mine too..

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2003-10-03, 09:58 PM in reply to The Lawn's post "A question...."
But doesnt it hurt your ear drums? Wouldnt it be beneficial to the site to remove it?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sovereign

Posted 2003-10-03, 10:25 PM in reply to The Lawn's post "A question...."
Wow, I'm laughing. And The Lawn, what style are you using, there's like 15.

Il papa caca nei legno?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
RoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

RoboticSilence

Posted 2003-10-03, 11:34 PM in reply to The Lawn's post "A question...."
Probably, removing the sound would probably do it some good, it is sorta gay..

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2003-10-04, 02:00 AM in reply to The Lawn's post "A question...."
What would you recomend?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

The Lawn

Posted 2003-10-04, 02:34 AM in reply to The Lawn's post "A question...."
OK I CHANGED THE FRIGGIN MUSIC!!! HAPPY?!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

The Lawn

Posted 2003-10-04, 03:07 AM in reply to The Lawn's post "A question...."
is this Pinoy_Real?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
LiveWire is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenLiveWire is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

LiveWire