Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion > Life Discussion

Posted 2010-11-30, 03:22 AM in reply to jamer123's post starting "im getting a guitar .... and no not a..."
Oh Jamer, you so crazy.
It's a weekday. Why wouldn't I be happy?
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Skurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Skurai

Posted 2010-11-30, 09:41 AM in reply to jamer123's post starting "im getting a guitar .... and no not a..."
jamer123 said: [Goto]
im getting a guitar .... and no not a cheap starter guitar but a 650 dollar one
That's awesome, do you have anything in particular picked out yet? I'd recommend grabbing a capo and an extra set of strings right off the bat, and a tuner as well if it doesn't come with one. Have you ever played before? If not, you should start learning how to read tabs as well, lol.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2010-11-30, 02:07 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "That's awesome, do you have anything in..."
its allready picked out .... its a preowned one a friend of my dad's used to own .... now i own but it should come with extra stuff and i can get a tuner .... i wanted to get some stuff before hand ... as all i own is an amp ATM
Tim
I know you
said not to
deal w/ them
I didn't think
I'm lost and
I'm sorry
They Know
Run
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
jamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed it

jamer123

Posted 2010-11-30, 02:30 PM in reply to jamer123's post starting "its allready picked out .... its a..."
that's sweet, have you ever played guitar before?

Quote:
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2010-11-30, 02:33 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "that's sweet, have you ever played..."
going to learn
Tim
I know you
said not to
deal w/ them
I didn't think
I'm lost and
I'm sorry
They Know
Run
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
jamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed it

jamer123

Posted 2010-11-30, 03:09 PM in reply to jamer123's post starting "going to learn"
okay, so you bought an amp before a guitar? im gonna assume its an electric

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2010-11-30, 03:13 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "okay, so you bought an amp before a..."
amp was given to me by a friend
Tim
I know you
said not to
deal w/ them
I didn't think
I'm lost and
I'm sorry
They Know
Run
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

jamer123

Posted 2010-11-30, 08:01 PM in reply to jamer123's post starting "amp was given to me by a friend"
I just realized she knows a language I don't... now I can learn Arabic! :3
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Skurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Skurai

Posted 2010-12-10, 02:46 PM in reply to Skurai's post starting "I just realized she knows a language I..."
finally home, back to playing guitar.

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2010-12-10, 08:55 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "finally home, back to playing guitar."
Got to spend a good 7 straights hours with my girly~
Watched Domo season 1, lol
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Skurai

Posted 2010-12-11, 07:14 PM in reply to Skurai's post starting "I just realized she knows a language I..."
Skurai said: [Goto]
I just realized she knows a language I don't... now I can learn Arabic! :3
Learn Pashtu instead.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessKazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessKazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Kazilla

Posted 2010-12-11, 09:29 PM in reply to Kazilla's post starting "Learn Pashtu instead."
friend of mine likes the guitar picks i made
Tim
I know you
said not to
deal w/ them
I didn't think
I'm lost and
I'm sorry
They Know
Run
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

jamer123

Posted 2010-12-12, 05:15 PM in reply to Kazilla's post starting "Learn Pashtu instead."
But what if I don't want too?
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Skurai

Posted 2010-12-13, 11:38 AM in reply to Skurai's post starting "But what if I don't want too?"
Arabic serves no purpose, Pashtu you can get a contract job as a linguist and go deploy for 190k a year.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessKazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessKazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Kazilla

Posted 2010-12-13, 01:47 PM in reply to Kazilla's post starting "Arabic serves no purpose, Pashtu you..."
Kazilla said: [Goto]
Arabic serves no purpose, Pashtu you can get a contract job as a linguist and go deploy for 190k a year.
That's crazy money.

I'm making good progress on my jam room/future studio. It's all coming together nicely.

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2010-12-13, 04:03 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "That's crazy money. I'm making good..."
That is minimum too, for security none-the-less. As a linguist or translator/interpreter you would definitely make much much more.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kazilla

Posted 2010-12-13, 09:11 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "That's crazy money. I'm making good..."
Handful of boobage~ lol
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Skurai

Posted 2010-12-14, 06:43 AM in reply to Skurai's post starting "Handful of boobage~ lol"
I had a hooker offer my group of friends $500.00 for the group. She then looked at me, I would give you a $200.00 discount, haha! Hookers <3 me!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kazilla

Posted 2010-12-14, 08:39 AM in reply to Kazilla's post starting "I had a hooker offer my group of..."
was she like seabiscuit, and blind in one eye or something?

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2010-12-15, 05:45 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "was she like seabiscuit, and blind in..."
No, she was like your mother. A hooker.

Delight: Girly's comin' over and we gonna bake some cookies. :3
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Skurai