Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion > Life Discussion

Posted 2009-10-12, 10:50 AM in reply to Jessifer's post starting "Got my hurr cut."
I've been chatting with this chick a good amount this weekend. We seem to have a fair amount of common interests and such. Hopefully it keeps going well!

~ KAMAHAME---Oh shit it's happening again.... ~
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Tyrannicide enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzTyrannicide enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Tyrannicide

Posted 2009-10-15, 09:09 AM in reply to Tyrannicide's post starting "I've been chatting with this chick a..."
Going to get a free facial tomorrow with Michelle and her boss (and my personal friend) Erin.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusion

Jessifer

Posted 2009-10-15, 12:27 PM in reply to Jessifer's post starting "Going to get a free facial tomorrow..."
lol, a facial.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2009-10-15, 06:00 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "lol, a facial."
-Spector- said: [Goto]
lol, a facial.
Keekeeekeekeekee!!!
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Skurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Skurai

Posted 2009-10-16, 01:00 PM in reply to Skurai's post starting "Keekeeekeekeekee!!! :grin:"
It's Friday!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2009-10-16, 02:22 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "It's Friday!"
book i ordered came
Tim
I know you
said not to
deal w/ them
I didn't think
I'm lost and
I'm sorry
They Know
Run
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
jamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed it

jamer123

Posted 2009-10-16, 05:18 PM in reply to jamer123's post starting "book i ordered came"
jamer123 said: [Goto]
book i ordered came
What book was it?
Free Computer Help

Support TechGeeks-Online - Add a link in your sig.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
TechGeek is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenTechGeek is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

TechGeek

Posted 2009-10-16, 05:48 PM in reply to TechGeek's post starting "What book was it?"
its was the first book of the serise ... ironicly
Tim
I know you
said not to
deal w/ them
I didn't think
I'm lost and
I'm sorry
They Know
Run
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
jamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed it

jamer123

Posted 2009-10-17, 10:41 AM in reply to jamer123's post starting "its was the first book of the serise..."
Getting new glasses that make me look like Persona 4's Protagonist.
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Skurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Skurai

Posted 2009-10-17, 02:49 PM in reply to Skurai's post starting "Getting new glasses that make me look..."
bought a new aux cable for speakers
Tim
I know you
said not to
deal w/ them
I didn't think
I'm lost and
I'm sorry
They Know
Run
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

jamer123

Posted 2009-10-19, 09:22 AM in reply to jamer123's post starting "bought a new aux cable for speakers"
Slept well.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusion

Jessifer

Posted 2009-10-20, 08:50 AM in reply to Jessifer's post starting "Slept well."
I feel good today.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

-Spector-

Posted 2009-10-20, 09:09 AM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "I feel good today."
Going out to lunch with the sister.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Jessifer

Posted 2009-10-23, 03:02 PM in reply to Jessifer's post starting "Going out to lunch with the sister."
Finally got around to getting Def Leppards last album lol.

~ KAMAHAME---Oh shit it's happening again.... ~
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Tyrannicide enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzTyrannicide enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Tyrannicide

Posted 2009-10-23, 11:49 PM in reply to Tyrannicide's post starting "Finally got around to getting Def..."
I feel complete.
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Skurai

Posted 2009-10-28, 11:31 AM in reply to Skurai's post starting "I feel complete."
Decently warm today, and warmer tomorrow!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

-Spector-

Posted 2009-10-28, 08:46 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "Decently warm today, and warmer..."
Lotro!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2009-11-01, 10:49 AM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Lotro!"
Last night was great. Went out to a bar with a guy (He was dressed as Doctor Venture for Halloween), we get along great. We played pool (He got a picture of me bending over the pool table. With the corset top I was wearing, I probably should have felt more self consious than I actually was. But I wasn't, so I didn't discourage it.), talked (About work and life and video games), drank. Sister and her boyfriend showed up later. We played team pool, lots of fun. A friend and her boyfriend showed up a bit later, and her boyfriend ended up actually getting me onto the dance floor and the guy I was with came down to join us. I danced.

I don't dance for what I feel are valid reasons.

We snuck off while my friends boyfriend was preoccupied and went back to our table. More chatting (Read: Yelling in each others ears), sister doing Thriller, went out to eat at about 1am at a Subway on campus. Strangers gawked at my cleavage.

Home, we both agreed we should get together again. A hug, no more.

Sleep. Glorious sleep.

Last night was a great night.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Jessifer

Posted 2009-11-01, 04:47 PM in reply to Jessifer's post starting "Last night was great. Went out to a bar..."
I went trick-or-treating with my Little cousin. I feel so young again~
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Skurai

Posted 2009-11-02, 06:36 AM in reply to Skurai's post starting "I went trick-or-treating with my Little..."
i learned how to make artificial gravity
Tim
I know you
said not to
deal w/ them
I didn't think
I'm lost and
I'm sorry
They Know
Run
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

jamer123