Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge

OMFG Hellmonkeys = BACK.
Posted 2004-10-09, 02:43 PM
Quote:
Currently Active Users (2 members & 0 guests): Death, Hellmonkeys
Hes back!

Shouldnt an admin deny his acces from the chronos , hes got nothing to do there but leach :S
EDIT : Unless he ofcourse , is back and posting , then its an honour to have him back!

Last edited by Death; 2004-10-09 at 02:48 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Death is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDeath is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Death

Posted 2004-10-09, 02:46 PM in reply to Death's post "OMFG Hellmonkeys = BACK."
Wow, you only have 4 longevity bars yet they already removed your post count for spamming? Jeez, I think it's time you killed yourself.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Mantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Mantralord

Posted 2004-10-09, 02:48 PM in reply to Mantralord's post starting "Wow, you only have 4 longevity bars yet..."
They atually didnt remove it for spamming , they removed it because my sig says "Postcount means nothing"
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Death is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDeath is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Death

Posted 2004-10-09, 02:51 PM in reply to Death's post starting "They atually didnt remove it for..."
O rly? *puts the gun back in the holster*
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Mantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Mantralord

Posted 2004-10-09, 02:52 PM in reply to Mantralord's post starting "O rly? *puts the gun back in the..."
Could be for spamming though , I dont care .
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Death

Posted 2004-10-09, 02:53 PM in reply to Death's post starting "Could be for spamming though , I dont..."
He visited D2BS's IRC channel quite frequently at its peak.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
`Insolence` is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between`Insolence` is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

`Insolence`

Posted 2004-10-09, 02:54 PM in reply to `Insolence`'s post starting "He visited D2BS's IRC channel quite..."
Hmm , its a shame he now only codes for private groups .

I should join BM one day , BMTPPK seems to be a fucking amazing TPPK
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Death

Posted 2004-10-09, 03:01 PM in reply to Death's post starting "Hmm , its a shame he now only codes for..."
for some reason i thought it was hellmonkeyZ instead of HellmonkeyS
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Mydogisyourdog is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMydogisyourdog is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Mydogisyourdog

Posted 2004-10-09, 03:07 PM in reply to Mydogisyourdog's post starting "for some reason i thought it was..."
It was the real hellmonkeys/z .
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Death

Posted 2004-10-09, 04:45 PM in reply to Death's post starting "It was the real hellmonkeys/z ."
He codes for whoever he wants to -.-

The D2 community doesn't deserve what people make for them, plain and simple...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
`Insolence` is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between`Insolence` is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

`Insolence`

Posted 2004-10-09, 05:16 PM in reply to `Insolence`'s post starting "He codes for whoever he wants to -.- ..."
d2hackit!!!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Randuin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Randuin

Posted 2004-10-09, 07:12 PM in reply to `Insolence`'s post starting "He codes for whoever he wants to -.- ..."
`Insolence` said:
Truer words have never been spoken.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeVollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Vollstrecker

Posted 2004-10-09, 08:05 PM in reply to Vollstrecker's post starting "Truer words have never been spoken."
Vollstrecker said:
Truer words have never been spoken.
I concur strongly. Peoples works/programs are always taken for granted. HM made the right choice to code for himself. This reminds me of people like njag and mousepad requiring donations for their programs and how the communities react'ed it was pretty amusing .

Last edited by blckshdwdragon; 2004-10-09 at 08:08 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
blckshdwdragon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenblckshdwdragon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

blckshdwdragon

Posted 2004-10-09, 08:25 PM in reply to Death's post "OMFG Hellmonkeys = BACK."
Yay for hellmonkies!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2004-10-09, 10:06 PM in reply to blckshdwdragon's post starting "I concur strongly. Peoples..."
I still think it was lame that he started charging for it, he lost a lot of face for that.

Meh, whatever.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeVollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Vollstrecker

Posted 2004-10-09, 10:38 PM in reply to Vollstrecker's post starting "I still think it was lame that he..."
Well, njag didn't really write most of it.

It's like if I charged money for D2BS (I didn't write it, I just founded it basically)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

`Insolence`

Posted 2004-10-10, 12:49 AM in reply to `Insolence`'s post starting "Well, njag didn't really write most of..."
Either way its his choice even though he had partial invovlement in the coding. hes still the head cheese, hes got around 2k donors at 25 per a pop do the math and ask your self was 50gs worth that respect? like ive said b4 money makes the world go around
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
blckshdwdragon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenblckshdwdragon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

blckshdwdragon

Posted 2004-10-10, 01:41 AM in reply to `Insolence`'s post starting "He codes for whoever he wants to -.- ..."
`Insolence` said:
He codes for whoever he wants to -.-

Yes , thats why he codes for private groups.

Those private groups are groups that he pics.

Like godmode , that was private.

BMTPPK is even more private , it verifies your ip , account , charname , all thge shit.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Death

Posted 2004-10-10, 03:40 AM in reply to Death's post starting "Yes , thats why he codes for private..."
You do realize that it is improper to space before and after commas, not to mention very annoying

Verifies your IP, account, charname, and all the shit? -- what does this mean?

If I think I know what you're saying... keeping it private so only certain IP's can use the program?

They'd have to use a webbased script to verify the IP?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

`Insolence`

Posted 2004-10-10, 03:51 AM in reply to `Insolence`'s post starting "You do realize that it is improper to..."
Heh , I do , but thats just the way I write

The program only allows sertain people to use it , the username used must match the account , the account must match the realm , and the account should also match the IP. EDIT : All this is done with a hackit module , it reads a webpage like a .ini .

I dont know how he did that , but it is very nice .
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Death