Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > General Gaming

The "New" updated Membership List
Posted 2006-04-29, 08:30 AM
Ok these are the people i believe are part of the membership of the Dragoons.

Overlords-
Glory Gamer (Glory's Stats Page)
Sue (CraiglikesMen) (Sue's Stats)
JRwakebord (JR's Stats Page)
Titusfied (Titus's Stats Page)
SYG (PFC Delong's Stats Page)
Smith- (PFC Smith's Stats Page)

Staff-
GruesomeBody (Gruesome's Stats Page)
Tidus2005 (TK5's Stats Page)

Members-
Kenpo (Kenpo's Stats Page)
Gutter (Gutter's Stats Page)
URGameOver22 (UrGameOver's Stats Page)
Kujo (Kujo's Stats Page)
Tha Hyphy ( Tha Hyphy's Stats Page)
Bearskin619 (Bearskin's Stats Page)
Ketchup22 (Ketchup22's Stats Page)
Talented Hamster (Talented Hamster's Stats Page)

Peon-
Petey (Petey's Stats Page)

Clan's Stats Page-
Dragoon's Clan Page

I think this is a pretty up-to-date list of who is involved. PM me and let me know if others have joined without my knowledge or are playing again.

Last edited by gruesomeBODY; 2006-06-18 at 08:44 AM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
gruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifegruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

gruesomeBODY

Posted 2006-05-01, 08:01 AM in reply to gruesomeBODY's post "The "New" updated Membership..."
Awesome. Good stuff buddy. I didn't have the time or patience to do this.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2006-05-01, 08:43 AM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "Awesome. Good stuff buddy. I didn't..."
If there are any others i am missing right now, then just PM me and ill put them in
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
gruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifegruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

gruesomeBODY

Posted 2006-06-15, 05:26 AM in reply to gruesomeBODY's post starting "If there are any others i am missing..."
HELL YEAH im in tha clan and im feelin lyke YEEEEEE!!!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Tha Cola is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Tha Cola

Posted 2006-06-15, 09:39 PM in reply to gruesomeBODY's post "The "New" updated Membership..."
u forgot me u big jerk
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Ketchup22 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenKetchup22 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Ketchup22

Posted 2006-06-15, 09:42 PM in reply to gruesomeBODY's post starting "If there are any others i am missing..."
you forgot me too!! =(
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
talentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to betalentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to betalentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to betalentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

talentedhamster

Posted 2006-06-15, 11:48 PM in reply to talentedhamster's post starting "you forgot me too!! =("
Well i would take care of u if i was a moderater but i can only move u on live not on here/.
Out in this cold hearted world is a warm sense that comes from only one. It is true cause his name states what kind of person he is. With honor comes glory and with glory comes GLORY GAMER
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
glory_gamer is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenglory_gamer is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

glory_gamer

Posted 2006-06-16, 07:05 AM in reply to glory_gamer's post starting "Well i would take care of u if i was a..."
thats ok. now i can yell at gruesome......

gruesome!!! you forgot me!!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
talentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to betalentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to betalentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to betalentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

talentedhamster

Posted 2006-06-16, 03:20 PM in reply to talentedhamster's post starting "thats ok. now i can yell at..."
hey hey hey, i am only obe man and havent updated this yet. I need to see who is still in our clan and will update it by sunday. Jesus Christ.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

gruesomeBODY

Posted 2006-06-16, 03:58 PM in reply to gruesomeBODY's post starting "hey hey hey, i am only obe man and..."
oh. i understand, jeez. no need to get your balls in a bundle
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

talentedhamster

Posted 2006-06-16, 04:06 PM in reply to talentedhamster's post starting "oh. i understand, jeez. no need to..."
yeah gruesome dont choke on your balls buddy

Last edited by Ketchup22; 2006-06-16 at 04:08 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Ketchup22 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenKetchup22 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Ketchup22

Posted 2006-06-16, 08:41 PM in reply to Ketchup22's post starting "yeah gruesome dont choke on your balls..."
hey hey, the only one sucking balls here is u ketchup. Especially sues, and glories
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

gruesomeBODY

Posted 2006-06-16, 08:43 PM in reply to gruesomeBODY's post starting "hey hey, the only one sucking balls..."
Quote:
the only one sucking balls here is u ketchup. Especially sues, and glories
BOOOMMMM!!!!!
Out in this cold hearted world is a warm sense that comes from only one. It is true cause his name states what kind of person he is. With honor comes glory and with glory comes GLORY GAMER
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
glory_gamer is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenglory_gamer is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

glory_gamer

Posted 2006-06-17, 09:52 PM in reply to gruesomeBODY's post starting "hey hey hey, i am only obe man and..."
gruesomeBODY said:
hey hey hey, i am only obe man and havent updated this yet. I need to see who is still in our clan and will update it by sunday. Jesus Christ.
Wow, I didn't know that Jesus Christ was in our clan. I guess He is automatically an Overlord...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
GutterMind is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGutterMind is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

GutterMind

Posted 2006-06-17, 10:57 PM in reply to GutterMind's post starting "Wow, I didn't know that Jesus Christ..."
ok i updated it like i promised- let me know if anybody else is in
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

gruesomeBODY

Posted 2006-06-18, 07:31 AM in reply to gruesomeBODY's post starting "ok i updated it like i promised- let me..."
um, apparently my stats page says that I am ketchup22. i dont really care,cause my stats are probably really emarassing. just letting you know if anyone else wants to see them
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

talentedhamster

Posted 2006-06-18, 11:08 AM in reply to talentedhamster's post starting "um, apparently my stats page says that..."
Nope its yours.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

glory_gamer

Posted 2006-06-18, 11:11 AM in reply to glory_gamer's post starting "Nope its yours."
well now it is. it wasn't, and i was confused. don't judge me monkey
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

talentedhamster

Posted 2006-06-18, 02:49 PM in reply to talentedhamster's post starting "well now it is. it wasn't, and i was..."
Monkey? Hmmm is that a nickname for me?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

glory_gamer

Posted 2006-06-18, 09:20 PM in reply to glory_gamer's post starting "Monkey? Hmmm is that a nickname for me?"
No, you got bruce. I guess monkey could work too though...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

talentedhamster