Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge

Posted 2010-08-02, 02:11 PM in reply to Kazilla's post starting "I really don't care. She had the..."
that's absolutely hilarious. No offense, it sucks for you, but it's funny for the rest of us. The thought that a girl would leave her current guy for some other guy over WoW just makes me LoL.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2010-08-02, 04:41 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "that's absolutely hilarious. No..."
The guy is like 27 years old, married and has kids. He has had about 9 girlfriends (over wow alone) since I've known him. One of the girls that had sent him nude pictures of herself got plastered all over the internet. It's a matter of time before he drops Megan. As far as I know he never had a girl dumb enough to go see him, so he will fuck her until he is bored, or the next girl comes along.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessKazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessKazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Kazilla

Posted 2010-08-02, 05:51 PM in reply to Kazilla's post starting "The guy is like 27 years old, married..."
Internet P.I.M.P.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2010-08-02, 07:31 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "Internet P.I.M.P."
Internet Pimpin' ain't very hard, I'll tell you that right now.
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Skurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Skurai

Posted 2010-08-02, 08:42 PM in reply to Skurai's post starting "Internet Pimpin' ain't very hard, I'll..."
Especially when you prey on naive little girls.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessKazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessKazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Kazilla

Posted 2010-08-02, 08:53 PM in reply to Kazilla's post starting "Especially when you prey on naive..."
Kazilla said: [Goto]
Especially when you prey on naive little girls.
QFT.

The message you have entered does not contain significant content. Repeated bullshit posts will result in a ban.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2010-08-04, 06:21 AM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "QFT. The message you have..."
This thread is just depressing. WTF is wrong with you guys.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2010-08-04, 02:32 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "This thread is just depressing. WTF is..."
You haven't even seen my chick, yet, and you're asking that?
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Skurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Skurai

Posted 2010-08-04, 02:44 PM in reply to Skurai's post starting "You haven't even seen my chick, yet,..."
What chick. WTF are you talking about. My brain exploded. Fuck.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2010-08-04, 03:07 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "What chick. WTF are you talking about...."
WHERE'S ALL THE FUCKING question MARKS!?????????
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Skurai

Posted 2010-08-18, 08:55 PM in reply to Kazilla's post starting "The guy is like 27 years old, married..."
Wow Kazilla. I hate to hear that about her running off with some guy from WoW. That's just fucked up.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2010-08-27, 08:41 PM in reply to Kazilla's post starting "I really don't care. She had the..."
I really don't care. She had the boyfriend before we got married, while I was down at AIT training for the military, she was fucking around on the internet. Actually found herself another WoW Boyfriend, shes already living with him. So, its w/e I've got my girlfriend I'm happy.
While I do feel bad for you, I'm pretty jealous.That is a brilliant story. I would totally rather being able to tell that for years to come than a spouse.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Mutant Couch shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeMutant Couch shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Mutant Couch

Posted 2010-08-27, 09:17 PM in reply to Mutant Couch's post starting "While I do feel bad for you, I'm pretty..."
It is what it is, im the fool that never saw it coming. I didn't want to believe someone could do that to someone they were supposed to love. I suppose I was naive a little bit, I expected her to be a better person then who she was.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kazilla

Posted 2010-09-11, 03:19 PM in reply to Kazilla's post starting "It is what it is, im the fool that..."
lol, this thread is funny
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Tuttifrutti shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeTuttifrutti shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Tuttifrutti

Posted 2010-09-11, 03:46 PM in reply to Tuttifrutti's post starting "lol, this thread is funny"
Oh shit. HERE COMES THE E-DRAMA, PREPARE YOURSELVES!!!!!!!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

-Spector-

Posted 2010-09-12, 09:30 AM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "Oh shit. HERE COMES THE E-DRAMA,..."
Filing the divorce paperwork when I get back from the field. The extra money is nice, but not worth having baggage(sp).
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kazilla

Posted 2010-09-12, 03:56 PM in reply to Kazilla's post starting "Filing the divorce paperwork when I get..."
Orange juice is really sour.
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Skurai

Posted 2010-09-12, 05:31 PM in reply to Skurai's post starting "Orange juice is really sour."
Pulp makes oj gross.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kazilla

Posted 2010-09-12, 10:23 PM in reply to Kazilla's post starting "Pulp makes oj gross."
Pulp makes oj gross.

This.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

-Spector-

Posted 2010-09-13, 07:01 PM in reply to Kazilla's post starting "Pulp makes oj gross."
Speaking of OJ, whatever happened to him?
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Skurai