Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion > Life Discussion

Posted 2009-07-16, 10:18 AM in reply to Skurai's post starting "The first one looks like the Dog on..."
Ein from Cowboy Bebop is a Pembroke Welsh Corgi, according to wikipedia.

Personally, for this size groups, I like Corgi's and Pug's. But really, I'm not much of a small dog kind of person. What I want is an Akita.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusion

Jessifer

Posted 2009-07-16, 11:44 AM in reply to Skurai's post starting "Corgi and Beagle are definately my top..."
I'd pick corgi over beagle, just because corgis are a little less crazy/rambunctious/likely to destroy your house.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2009-07-16, 12:28 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "I'd pick corgi over beagle, just..."
Grav said: [Goto]
I'd pick corgi over beagle, just because corgis are a little less crazy/rambunctious/likely to destroy your house.
Orly?
I'll probably consider the corgi then. I like the hyper, but only if it doesn't break stuff.
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Skurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Skurai

Posted 2009-07-16, 07:47 PM in reply to Skurai's post starting "Orly? I'll probably consider the corgi..."
my friend's corgi is really hyper actually. she "herds", which is like what they were bred to do, herding animals on farms and such. so she runs from one room to the next and back and forth and back and forth, like in a circle, she also jumps on the back of the couch like a cat. but that might just be her personality, not necessarily all corgi's.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Tuttifrutti shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeTuttifrutti shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Tuttifrutti

Posted 2009-07-17, 06:06 AM in reply to Skurai's post starting "Orly? I'll probably consider the corgi..."
Corgi's just look cool, too.

Corgi wins.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusion

Jessifer

Posted 2009-07-17, 12:33 PM in reply to Jessifer's post starting "Corgi's just look cool, too. Corgi..."
Jessifer said: [Goto]
Corgi's just look cool, too.

Corgi wins.
I agree.
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Skurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Skurai

Posted 2009-07-17, 12:43 PM in reply to Skurai's post starting "I agree."
Good! They are funny floppy fellas.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2009-07-17, 01:08 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "Good! They are funny floppy fellas."
Grav said: [Goto]
Good! They are funny floppy fellas.
Orly?
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Skurai