Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge

Posted 2009-07-14, 09:49 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Tutti? Frutti? Where have you been?"
lol hey

i moved on for a few months lol, i shoulda come back and kept you guys updated on kaz's army progress lol. my bad. i has returned!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Tuttifrutti shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeTuttifrutti shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Tuttifrutti

Posted 2009-07-14, 10:11 PM in reply to Tuttifrutti's post starting "lol hey :) i moved on for a few..."
Who's Kaz?
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Skurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Skurai

Posted 2009-07-14, 10:13 PM in reply to Skurai's post starting "Who's Kaz?"
kazilla, he used to be famous, til he joined the army :P
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Tuttifrutti shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeTuttifrutti shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Tuttifrutti

Posted 2009-07-14, 11:06 PM in reply to Tuttifrutti's post starting "kazilla, he used to be famous, til he..."
Oh, Kazilla! I remember him, a little. I must've not been around too much when he was.
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Skurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Skurai

Posted 2009-07-15, 09:57 AM in reply to Tuttifrutti's post starting "kazilla, he used to be famous, til he..."
Tuuuuuttttttiiiiiiii!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusion

Jessifer

Posted 2009-07-15, 10:19 AM in reply to Jessifer's post starting "Tuuuuuttttttiiiiiiii! :sex:"
Yes!! A record of three female on the forum, and that's not even counting GLG!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2009-07-15, 10:30 AM in reply to Grav's post starting "Yes!! A record of three female on the..."
Grav said: [Goto]
Or your man titties!

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2009-07-15, 10:37 AM in reply to Grav's post starting "Yes!! A record of three female on the..."
You're not counting the ever-elusive Silverjinx?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusion

Jessifer

Posted 2009-07-15, 10:43 AM in reply to Jessifer's post starting "You're not counting the ever-elusive..."
Jessifer said: [Goto]
You're not counting the ever-elusive Silverjinx?
I think if you have a dick it disqualifies you in the 'being a female' category.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2009-07-15, 10:45 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "I think if you have a dick it..."
...Aha.

Nevermind then.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Jessifer

Posted 2009-07-15, 11:01 AM in reply to Grav's post starting "Yes!! A record of three female on the..."
Grav said: [Goto]
GLG is a girl!???
But... then why is she call "GL Guy"?
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Skurai

Posted 2009-07-15, 11:03 AM in reply to Skurai's post starting "GLG is a girl!??? But... then why is..."
You're so damn bright that it hurts a little!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2009-07-15, 11:15 AM in reply to Grav's post starting "You're so damn bright that it hurts a..."
Skurai is one of the main reasons why I visit so often! I enjoy his posts so much!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2009-07-15, 11:17 AM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Skurai is one of the main reasons why I..."
HandOfHeaven said: [Goto]
Skurai is one of the main reasons why I visit so often! I enjoy his posts so much!
Orly?
I barely ever see you though...
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Skurai

Posted 2009-07-15, 08:02 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Skurai is one of the main reasons why I..."
i agree, i find this skurai character quite funny. and i missed you jess <3
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Tuttifrutti

Posted 2009-07-15, 08:10 PM in reply to Tuttifrutti's post starting "i agree, i find this skurai character..."
Tuttifrutti said: [Goto]
i agree, i find this skurai character quite funny. and i missed you jess <3
Oh, really? Well at least someone is complimenting me (and being honest)!
Why thank you, I suddenly enjoy your existence much more then before!
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Skurai

Posted 2009-07-15, 08:17 PM in reply to Skurai's post starting "Oh, really? Well at least someone is..."
Me too! Lol.

I think you started here while I was gone, that's how come I don't know you. o.o
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Tuttifrutti

Posted 2009-07-15, 08:36 PM in reply to Tuttifrutti's post starting "Me too! Lol. I think you started..."
Yeah probably, But I do recognize your picture a little, so maybe I just came in recently before you left or something.
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Skurai

Posted 2009-07-15, 08:53 PM in reply to Skurai's post starting "Yeah probably, But I do recognize your..."
my avatar or my profile picture?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Tuttifrutti

Posted 2009-07-15, 08:57 PM in reply to Tuttifrutti's post starting "my avatar or my profile picture?"
I'm anxious to see his answer...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven