Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion > Opinion and Debate

View Poll Results: Should Marijuana be legalised?
Yes - I wanna see the stoners! 11 57.89%
No - stoners killed my kitten! 3 15.79%
Undecided - meh. 5 26.32%
Voters: 19. You may not vote on this poll

Posted 2007-10-08, 05:12 PM in reply to Vollstrecker's post starting "At the risk of going offtopic, I doubt..."
I suspect America wont be around in twenty or thirty years, or it will be much less powerful than it currently is.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2007-10-09, 03:36 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "I suspect America wont be around in..."
I don't understand if the country is run by the people and the marjority of the people would legalize Marijuana why isn't it happening at a faster rate.

Marijuana should...
Be decriminalized 52% 15,182
Be made available for medical use 34% 10,030
Remain illegal 14% 4,239

Total Votes: 29,451

- some AOL poll.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kaneda is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kaneda

Posted 2007-10-09, 04:03 PM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "I don't understand if the country is..."
I guess what it all boils down to is i'm against laziness, and yes I succomb that Marijuana really doesn't do that much to you unless it's laced with something... I guess I shouldn't even worry about it, I doubt the government will make it legalized anytime soon anyways.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2007-10-09, 08:02 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "I guess what it all boils down to is..."
Free The Weed!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
kaos is an uncelestial body of masskaos is an uncelestial body of masskaos is an uncelestial body of mass

kaos

Posted 2007-10-10, 07:19 AM in reply to kaos's post starting "Free The Weed!"
Another insightful input courtesy of Mr. Stoner.

Quote:
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2007-10-10, 07:58 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "Another insightful input courtesy of ..."
Everybody would benefit if marijuana was legalized. The police, FBI and CIA would not have to spend their time targeting big time sellers, they would be able to have more time to do other things like bring down coke lords. Smokers would be able to walk around publicly with a joint. These don't cause as bad of second-hang as cigarettes. Smokers wouldn't have to keep a watchful eye, they could smoke in peace and it would be more enjoyable. Prices would go down and it would be cheaper. Possibly less would smoke due to the fact that it isn't illegal anymore.

I'm not just saying this because I'm a big time stoner. I could go without weed, I just choose not to. I figure that I'm in college, and I might as well just go with it. I got a 98 on that essay I wrote the other day in class, and I was stoned off of my ass. I get high for entertainment. Lately no one has known that I've had a bag, so they've thought I was normal when I was around them. It's not hard to act or even be normal, it's natural for crying out loud. I love being the stoned one in the group when no one knows. Also, my ideas flow abundantly while influenced.

My 3 cents.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2007-10-11, 06:09 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Everybody would benefit if marijuana..."
I'm all for the legalization for it.. though I doubt it will happen soon
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2007-10-11, 09:20 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "I'm all for the legalization for it....."
It's coming faster than we might think. There's been a lot of progress lately.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2007-10-12, 12:10 AM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Everybody would benefit if marijuana..."
I could imagine big weed corporation ad's on TV right now, Lol.

Anyway, I think if they ever DID legalize it, they'd still use the same laws they have with alcohol (no public drinking, etc.).
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
kaos is an uncelestial body of masskaos is an uncelestial body of masskaos is an uncelestial body of mass

kaos

Posted 2007-10-12, 06:40 AM in reply to kaos's post starting "I could imagine big weed corporation..."
Basically, if they did I think they'd DEMAND that you do it within your own household, probably not out in public at all, unless you we're at a hippie bar.

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2007-10-12, 07:17 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "Basically, if they did I think they'd..."
I'm going to go to Denver when I'm 21 and buy it legally.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2007-10-12, 09:07 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "Basically, if they did I think they'd..."
I'd want that same thing, too. People shouldn't smoke in public as some people aren't comfortable with it. Same goes for alcohol. If we regulated it like alcohol, it wouldn't be a problem at all. I've heard many cops tell me, "We don't care if you smoke it in the privacy of your own home, but when you bring it out on the road, that's when we're gonna have to step in."
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2007-10-12, 04:51 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "I'd want that same thing, too. People..."
Thanatos said:
"We don't care if you smoke it in the privacy of your own home, but when you bring it out on the road, that's when we're gonna have to step in, and take it home."
*Ahem
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kaneda

Posted 2007-10-12, 04:52 PM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "*Ahem"
^Bad father^
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2007-10-12, 05:07 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "^Bad father^"
Ban yourself please.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kaneda

Posted 2007-10-12, 05:16 PM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "Ban yourself please."
"vBulletin Message

Invalid User Specified"
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2007-10-14, 12:00 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting ""vBulletin Message Invalid User..."
Definitely legalize it but do drug tests as well as alcohol tests when people get injured. If they're under the influence then insurance should not be liable. I'm for the legalization for adults of most drugs. If people want to kill themselves then that's fine. Most people who are hopelessly addicted are a burden on society and nature should take its course.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2007-10-14, 12:04 AM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "Definitely legalize it but do drug..."
The problem with doing a drug test for marijuana, though, is that failing the test does not mean you are under the influence.

On average, a drug test can tell if you've smoked marijuana within 3-4 weeks. It varies from person to person, of course, but that's the general range.

Would you say, if someone smoked pot once, a month ago, and they fail a drug test, they should not be able to have insurance cover their injury? Even if they weren't under the influence?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2007-10-14, 12:07 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "The problem with doing a drug test for..."
But with the hair test and I believe HoH said something about a saliva one too, they can tell if it has been within the past week or so. Maybe even more definitive. No?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kaneda

Posted 2007-10-14, 12:08 AM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "But with the hair test and I believe..."
I think urinalysis is the cheapest, anything more than that would be a waste of money on their part.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!