Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion > Opinion and Debate

Posted 2009-11-23, 04:19 PM in reply to Skurai's post starting "But I'm in a U.S. History class. My..."
What you've said doesn't even slightly hint at why you think the way you do, so why did you even bother writing all of that?

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2009-11-24, 05:09 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "What you've said doesn't even slightly..."
You don't know how I think, for all you know, I'm actually three people using one account.
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Skurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Skurai

Posted 2009-11-24, 08:35 AM in reply to Skurai's post starting "You don't know how I think, for all you..."
For all I know, you suck and wallow.

Quote:
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2009-11-24, 09:38 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "For all I know, you suck and wallow."
Clever.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusion

Jessifer

Posted 2009-11-27, 03:00 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "For all I know, you suck and wallow."
D3V said: [Goto]
For all I know, you suck and wallow.
You're a lobster.
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Skurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Skurai

Posted 2009-11-30, 09:13 AM in reply to Skurai's post starting "You're a lobster."
The three of you couldn't think of anything better?

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2009-11-30, 03:30 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "The three of you couldn't think of..."
We don't need too. On the mourning annoucements (I made student council, this am secondary announcer) I got on early and said "Lobster".

Lulz could be heard from outside the school.
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Skurai

Posted 2009-11-30, 04:15 PM in reply to Skurai's post starting "We don't need too. On the mourning..."
And then you woke up, right?

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2009-12-01, 07:36 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "And then you woke up, right?"
So I've come to the conclusion that the more Brittish I am, the smarter I will be. Anyone mind trying to get Lenny to teach me the ways of the Brit?
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Skurai

Posted 2009-12-02, 09:14 AM in reply to Skurai's post starting "... So I've come to the conclusion..."
Just talk to him about crumpets and tea and you'll never hear the end of it.

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2009-12-03, 05:18 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "Just talk to him about crumpets and tea..."
Oh, ok. Now I just need him to get online for a bit.
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Skurai

Posted 2009-12-08, 10:40 AM in reply to Skurai's post starting "... So I've come to the conclusion..."
This is destined to be a complete success.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusion

Jessifer

Posted 2009-12-08, 11:02 AM in reply to Jessifer's post starting "This is destined to be a complete..."
Goddamnit Wallow, stop derailing this thread.

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2009-12-08, 07:40 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "Goddamnit Wallow, stop derailing this..."
I already told you, I'm not Wallow, I'm a pumpkin! An English Pumpkin, to be exact, my good sir.
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Skurai

Posted 2009-12-09, 09:30 AM in reply to Skurai's post starting "I already told you, I'm not Wallow, I'm..."
I was wrong. This is doomed.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Jessifer

Posted 2009-12-09, 09:35 AM in reply to Jessifer's post starting "I was wrong. This is doomed."
Where is Wallow then?

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2009-12-09, 09:38 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "Where is Wallow then?"
Perhaps this is a case of schizophrenia? Wallow is there, but doesn't realize that he is.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Jessifer

Posted 2009-12-09, 10:03 AM in reply to Jessifer's post starting "Perhaps this is a case of..."
Self induced schizophrenia?

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2009-12-09, 08:21 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "Self induced schizophrenia?"
D3V said: [Goto]
Self induced schizophrenia?
Didn't I already say I was doing that, too? I thought we put all this behind me in the chatbox with Grav weeks ago!
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Skurai

Posted 2009-12-10, 09:04 AM in reply to Skurai's post starting "Didn't I already say I was doing that,..."
So you and wallow share the same brain?

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V