Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge

Doctors
Posted 2005-08-29, 12:13 PM
If one doctor doctors another doctor, does the doctor who doctors the doctor doctor the doctor the way the doctor he is doctoring doctors? Or does he doctor the doctor the way the doctor who doctors doctors?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2005-08-29, 12:15 PM in reply to Lenny's post "Doctors"
All I have to say is I hope one of the doctors isn't a proctologist.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
sue_13 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweensue_13 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

sue_13

Posted 2005-08-29, 12:16 PM in reply to Lenny's post "Doctors"
If he was truly a profesional in his business, he would doctor the docter the way the doctor doctors a non doctor
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Sum Yung Guy

Posted 2005-08-29, 12:18 PM in reply to Sum Yung Guy's post starting "If he was truly a profesional in his..."
I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I'm not sure that you realise what you heard is not what I meant.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2005-08-29, 12:53 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "I know that you believe that you..."
Lenny said:
I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I'm not sure that you realise what you heard is not what I meant.
I can spell but apparently you cannot.

Realize*
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
pr0xy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenpr0xy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

pr0xy

Posted 2005-08-29, 01:03 PM in reply to pr0xy's post starting "I can spell but apparently you cannot...."
OMG, big whoop, he made a small typo.

He is an odd character, but not as odd as the fucked up thing I said to him over msn. It made no sense at all, just a short rambling. Can you post that Lenny, I don't have messege history enabled.
"why I've gotta be one of the cool kids just to walk by/
- without being tripped, thrown down on the ground and kicked/
Insulting me for no reason, I was treated like shit/
The teachers let it happen/
I've even seen some of them teachers laughing/
That's why I had a smile on my face when I started blastin/" - Ill Bill - The Anatomy of a School Shooting
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Original Sin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenOriginal Sin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Original Sin

Posted 2005-08-30, 01:29 AM in reply to Original Sin's post starting "OMG, big whoop, he made a small typo. ..."
Indeed I can.

And pr0xy, it isn't "realize", it's "realise". Believe me, I should know. I'm English.

----------

Why is it then when you don't need chat logs, it saves them. But when someone asks you to get something from a chat log that should've saved even though you've disabled them you find out that osmething has clicked and it hasn't saved them after all...bloody MSN.

Sorry Sin.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2005-08-30, 01:40 AM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Indeed I can. And pr0xy, it isn't..."
Your English is error 404!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
undeadzombieguy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenundeadzombieguy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

undeadzombieguy

Posted 2005-08-30, 01:44 AM in reply to Afroman's post starting "http://dictionary.reference.com/search?q..."
It might have escaped your attention that I'm a Brit, and, being a Brit, has been taught to spell "realise" with an "s".

Collins English Dictionary, pg 1216, bottom of the column on the right hand side said:
realise
The dictionary also says that "realize" is acceptable to use as a proper spelling in UK English, but points out that "realize" is an American spelling.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny