Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge > World Record Thread

Posted 2005-03-07, 01:35 PM in reply to kaos's post starting "Maybe there should be a hack on the..."
He he he...confusement...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2005-03-07, 01:44 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "He he he...confusement...:p"
Golly gosh, I have 80% activity. It seems I'm being quite active lately.

Does posting in this thread helps up the activity meter? I cant see cause I already have 5/5...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
undeadzombieguy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenundeadzombieguy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

undeadzombieguy

Posted 2005-03-07, 01:45 PM in reply to undeadzombieguy's post starting "Golly gosh, I have 80% activity. It..."
WOWZERS, I also passed 1400 posts!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
undeadzombieguy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenundeadzombieguy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

undeadzombieguy

Posted 2005-03-07, 01:47 PM in reply to undeadzombieguy's post starting "Golly gosh, I have 80% activity. It..."
Doesn't as far asd I can tell...he he he...I'm catching up, 1034...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2005-03-07, 01:52 PM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "Be sure too keep us updated then eh...."
I'm a making slow progress......gimme two weeks or so and I should be single no longer...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2005-03-09, 11:54 AM in reply to Lenny's post starting "I'm a making slow progress...:D...gimme..."
Anywho...

Whatcha all doin' for Easter?? If anything...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2005-03-09, 12:21 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Anywho... Whatcha all doin' for..."
Well...I dunno, I was thinking of smoking weed?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
kaos is an uncelestial body of masskaos is an uncelestial body of masskaos is an uncelestial body of mass

kaos

Posted 2005-03-09, 01:24 PM in reply to kaos's post starting "Well...I dunno, I was thinking of..."
When is easter?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

undeadzombieguy

Posted 2005-03-09, 01:25 PM in reply to undeadzombieguy's post starting "When is easter?"
Erm...Good Friday is two weeks this Friday...so Easter Sunday is two weeks this Sunday...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2005-03-09, 01:28 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Erm...Good Friday is two weeks this..."
That's not soon at all...

I heard pirates will be comming this year.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

undeadzombieguy

Posted 2005-03-09, 01:29 PM in reply to undeadzombieguy's post starting "That's not soon at all... I heard..."
Nnh...it seems close...what type of pirates? When? Where?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2005-03-09, 01:39 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Nnh...it seems close...what type of..."
Chocopirates, a long time ago in a galaxy far away.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

undeadzombieguy

Posted 2005-03-09, 01:47 PM in reply to undeadzombieguy's post starting "Chocopirates, a long time ago in a..."
I getcha now...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2005-03-09, 01:50 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "I getcha now..."
Has anyone ever noticed that the little square of colour thingy around the wire thingy (from the box with all the avatar info etc. to the message box) is a different colour from the surrounding colour???

It may just be me though...I'm a using Synthesis 2 Lava Ashes btw...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2005-03-09, 02:01 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Has anyone ever noticed that the little..."
OMG you got served has such awfull acting! And wtf is up with those blond nerds that challenge the lil'saints!? They look ridiculous! Is that boss guy supposed to be bad!? He gives the dude 2 weeks to get the money ffs! lil'kim looks more slutty than ever, with those fatrolls. DAMN this movie is bad...

yeah, lenny I dont see no box thing. use ocean, its the betterst.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

undeadzombieguy

Posted 2005-03-09, 02:06 PM in reply to undeadzombieguy's post starting "OMG you got served has such awfull..."
Go to Lava Ashes and look real careful at the wires thingy bit, and you'll see it...maybe...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2005-03-09, 02:10 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Go to Lava Ashes and look real careful..."
It is the same on all with the little wire pic thingy (Ocean, Zephios and HUD don't have the little wire thingy)...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2005-03-09, 02:34 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "It is the same on all with the little..."
Fascinating
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2005-03-09, 02:53 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Fascinating :weird:"
You like to talk to yourself alot, don't you?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
kaos is an uncelestial body of masskaos is an uncelestial body of masskaos is an uncelestial body of mass

kaos

Posted 2005-03-09, 03:12 PM in reply to kaos's post starting "You like to talk to yourself alot,..."
Not much choice most of the time...take at the moment for instance. Not many new posts are being made. Friends I usually talk to on MSN are at a disco, and Jenny, along with her friends, who I also talk to, is in Spain...what else can I do to pass the time???
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny