Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge

Post This is a thread.

Posted 2004-01-11, 08:24 AM
This is a post.

Edit: 
This is an edit.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2004-01-11, 08:26 AM in reply to Grav's post "This is a thread."
GravitonSurge said:
this is a quote
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes

Posted 2004-01-11, 09:00 AM in reply to Grav's post "This is a thread."
This is spam.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
uncapped is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenuncapped is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

uncapped

Posted 2004-01-11, 04:15 PM in reply to Grav's post "This is a thread."
This is furry.

"Stephen Wolfram is the creator of Mathematica and is widely regarded as the most important innovator in scientific and technical computing today." - Stephen Wolfram
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Chruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed it

Chruser

Posted 2004-01-11, 04:22 PM in reply to Grav's post "This is a thread."
Below each post is a signature.
To the side is an avatar.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
p1ng is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenp1ng is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

p1ng

Posted 2004-01-13, 04:44 PM in reply to Grav's post "This is a thread."
Chruser said:
This is furry.

This is a funny.

Il papa caca nei legno?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
RoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

RoboticSilence

Posted 2004-01-13, 06:07 PM in reply to Grav's post "This is a thread."
This is a smiley ---->
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes

Posted 2004-01-17, 08:18 AM in reply to Grav's post "This is a thread."
I stickied the thread so nublets can see what a thread and quote is. That and see how threads degerate quickly and what not to do. Just dabbed a bit of modbase glue and stuck that sucker up there.

Il papa caca nei legno?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
RoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

RoboticSilence

Posted 2004-01-17, 03:17 PM in reply to Grav's post "This is a thread."
RoboticSilence said:
degEN erate
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Hades-Knight is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Hades-Knight

Posted 2004-01-18, 01:12 AM in reply to Hades-Knight's untitled post
This is the thread with most intelligence on Zelaron
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Randuin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Randuin

Posted 2004-01-18, 01:26 AM in reply to Randuin's post starting "This is the thread with most..."
You're crazy
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
WetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusion

WetWired

Posted 2004-01-18, 07:45 AM in reply to WetWired's post starting "You're crazy"
WetWired said:
You're crazy
This is rude.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2004-01-19, 02:56 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "This is rude."
http://zelaron.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1055
This is an old thread.

Maybe tonight we'll fly so far away... We'll be lost before the dawn...
Raziel said:
er er LOL
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
DaFrigginDoctah enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzDaFrigginDoctah enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

DaFrigginDoctah

Posted 2004-01-21, 09:37 AM in reply to DaFrigginDoctah's post starting "http://zelaron.com/forum/showthread.php?..."
I am someone you should strive not to be, one who posts once every few months.

This be the sig. thx for looking
Signed by Chance

Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Subjukator is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenSubjukator is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Subjukator

Posted 2004-01-29, 07:11 PM in reply to Subjukator's post starting "I am someone you should strive not to..."
This is a shout out too all of my niggers... MINE... as in... I OWN them.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Penny_Bags enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzPenny_Bags enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Penny_Bags

Posted 2004-02-01, 07:24 AM in reply to Penny_Bags's post starting "This is a shout out too all of my..."
Penny_Bags said:
Oh my God. That was fucking AWESOME.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Raziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRaziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Raziel

Posted 2004-02-03, 11:23 AM in reply to Penny_Bags's post starting "This is a shout out too all of my..."
Penny_Bags said:
you don't own anybody
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Dan XIII is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDan XIII is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Dan XIII

Posted 2004-02-03, 04:38 PM in reply to Dan XIII's post starting "you don't own anybody"
Neither does your sig.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Grav

Cry

Posted 2004-03-28, 08:04 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "Neither does your sig."
This is a Chruser.

This is a Chruser under the influence of alcohol.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg notsonormal1.jpg (111.0 KB, 52 views)

Last edited by Shpook; 2004-03-28 at 08:17 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Shpook is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenShpook is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Shpook

Posted 2004-03-28, 08:14 PM in reply to Shpook's post starting "This is a Chruser...."
This is an old thread.

That is deja vu.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Grav