Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II > D2 PvP

Post about the necro guide...
Posted 2003-03-02, 03:44 PM
why max bone armor? only absorbs 210 dmg...
(>'_'-)><(-'_'-)><(-'_'<)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
DragonDPT is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDragonDPT is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

DragonDPT

Posted 2003-03-02, 08:48 PM in reply to DragonDPT's post "about the necro guide..."
Hmmm

Last edited by Eddie_Perez; 2003-03-06 at 01:20 AM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Eddie_Perez is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenEddie_Perez is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Eddie_Perez

Posted 2003-03-02, 09:00 PM in reply to DragonDPT's post "about the necro guide..."
according to arreat summit website, no.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
DragonDPT is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDragonDPT is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

DragonDPT

Posted 2003-03-02, 10:31 PM in reply to DragonDPT's post "about the necro guide..."
its dmg not % and mine obsorbs that much at like lvl 5 lol (nice + skills )
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
`Insolence` is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between`Insolence` is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

`Insolence`

Posted 2003-03-03, 05:48 AM in reply to DragonDPT's post "about the necro guide..."
so is it worth it to max it out?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

DragonDPT

Posted 2003-03-03, 07:08 PM in reply to DragonDPT's post "about the necro guide..."
anyone???????
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

DragonDPT

Posted 2003-03-04, 02:04 PM in reply to DragonDPT's post "about the necro guide..."
yes it is, you can recast it on the right skill in less than a second

and even if you do 100000000 damage in One hit, it will only make the shield dissappear, so it takes as much damage as you can do in a single hit, making melee work alot harder to take your hp down >.< because 210 isn't alot : /
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Apoq is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenApoq is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Apoq

Posted 2003-03-04, 03:31 PM in reply to DragonDPT's post "about the necro guide..."
it's worth it because their are no other useful skills to max for pvp...
.....Broke the rubba, busted another all up in ya motha, so how u feel like havin another baby brotha? Wha? dont studda, ya pants hangin so low ya new baby brotha can be ya new lova!......
My Personal Website!
www.dimensionforums.com
ÖWÑëÐ
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
"CRØNîC-KîLLå" is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between"CRØNîC-KîLLå" is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

"CRØNîC-KîLLå"

Posted 2003-03-04, 04:04 PM in reply to DragonDPT's post "about the necro guide..."
poison nova...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

DragonDPT

Posted 2003-03-04, 11:01 PM in reply to DragonDPT's post "about the necro guide..."
that would work if there were no such thing as hacked items.... but it is quite useless with max pd resist
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Eddie_Perez is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenEddie_Perez is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Eddie_Perez

Posted 2003-03-05, 05:22 AM in reply to DragonDPT's post "about the necro guide..."
poison damage isn't 1/4 by pvp reduction so even with maxed poison resist's poison does quite a bit of damage, even with all

with a 400 poison nova damage,not including -length%, it will basically do 200 damage no matter what

BoneSpirit is one of the best necro skills because it is affected by fcr, can't be reduced or resisted (very well anyway...)
and it homes in on opponents, but back on topic

Yes. Maxing Bone Shield _IS_ a good idea.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Apoq is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenApoq is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Apoq

Posted 2003-03-05, 05:47 PM in reply to DragonDPT's post "about the necro guide..."
yeah my pal owns most sorcs with psn nova, they tp right into it, just run dodge pull up walls.

But i do beleive recasting bone armor is one of the gayest ways a necro owns most amas/barbs/pallys
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
`Insolence` is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between`Insolence` is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

`Insolence`

Posted 2003-03-05, 07:11 PM in reply to DragonDPT's post "about the necro guide..."
sux4u...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

DragonDPT

Posted 2003-03-05, 07:26 PM in reply to DragonDPT's post "about the necro guide..."
'sorcs' we're talking about necros here.

its not 'gayest' its not even gay, its a nice way of reducing a little bit of the damage you take
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Apoq

Posted 2003-03-06, 06:24 AM in reply to DragonDPT's post "about the necro guide..."
1 hit recast 1 hit recast 1 hit recast 1 hit recast 1 hit recast...

thats like if a sorcs eng shield took one hit, than it poofed just like this, than was recasted, than she could take another hit, thereby almost making meele pointless vs them.

i think recasting of any protection spell outside of town should be forbidden, except when it has a timer.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

`Insolence`

Posted 2003-03-06, 06:33 AM in reply to DragonDPT's post "about the necro guide..."
Well, when the Protection Spell has limits, I think that is the exception.

I just can't believe someone thinks that a Necro can be cheap in a duel. Only until recently, everyone has been bashing Blizzard for not making Necros more versatille in PvP, but now that it has been found that they can be affective and people jumped on the bandwagon, they are getting called cheap for something.... Sounds like hypocracy to me.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2003-03-06, 01:51 PM in reply to DragonDPT's post "about the necro guide..."
insolence? in the second it takes for them to cast it, you can catch up to them and kill them, its their choice
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Apoq

Posted 2003-03-06, 02:06 PM in reply to DragonDPT's post "about the necro guide..."
its called decripcify.. i think a second to cast it if your quick, and a barb ww wont even kill me one hit with dr gear on, like 2-3.. i think making it unfair, infinite ba + decrip.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

`Insolence`

Posted 2003-03-07, 01:34 AM in reply to DragonDPT's post "about the necro guide..."
barb can always use berserk....
no defense against that except for blocking
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
undeadzombieguy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenundeadzombieguy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

undeadzombieguy

Posted 2003-03-07, 09:44 AM in reply to DragonDPT's post "about the necro guide..."
with 75 DR (shako + storm + shaft) the bone armor only takes 1/4 damage... so it really absorbs more like 840 damage, my 1200 life nec has lived thru 3 whirls from an ith barb with 5k ww dmg, and I only have 45% block...
/w *thesuck for duels.
I use only legit but will be happy to take anyone on 1v1 in a friendly duel =)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
dirkdig is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweendirkdig is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

dirkdig