Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion

Posted 2005-02-11, 07:54 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting ""Flavored Weed" or just different kinds..."
Different kinds. But they taste differently so essentially the same thing.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kaneda is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kaneda

Posted 2005-02-11, 09:29 PM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "I haven't tried blueberry, but I have..."
The differences are very subtle.

"When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic."- Benjamin Franklin
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Adrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzAdrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Adrenachrome

Posted 2005-02-11, 10:00 PM in reply to Adrenachrome's post starting "The differences are very subtle."
Oh ok. I'm pretty blazed tonite. I went "out to eat with friends", or that's what I told my mom.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2005-02-11, 10:08 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Oh ok. I'm pretty blazed tonite. I went..."
Blazed = Bad. High / stoned = good =D. For me at least.

ANyway, luckY!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2005-02-11, 10:15 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "Blazed = Bad. High / stoned = good =D...."
I like to associate blazed/stoned/high as synomnyms for one another. I believe in your terms I am high.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2005-02-12, 06:55 AM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "I like to associate blazed/stoned/high..."
Alright, listen to what happened last night! I had been drinking and smoking for about 30 mins and I was feelin pretty good. I was drunk and high: mission accomplished. At that point I wanted to stop smoking because I was really stoned and when I get really stoned I get hard to understand and lazy, it's bad. After this point, we smoke 4 blunts, 3 joints, and 6 bowls more. One of the blunts was $100+. I was beside myself. I don't remember anything but the amount we smoked.

(Wake-N-Bakes are pretty cool too!)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2005-02-12, 07:24 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Alright, listen to what happened last..."
Doan smoke yerself rerardrded.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2005-02-12, 07:33 AM in reply to Grav's post starting "Doan smoke yerself rerardrded."
Good advice.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2005-02-12, 11:10 AM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "Tiight, you gunna get rid of the male?..."
Kaneda said:
Tiight, you gunna get rid of the male? Any KIND in particular?
I think its just normal weed. He is gonna separate the male form the female at a certain point. Bue he is still gonna harvest the male. Can you cook with male ganja?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
platnum is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenplatnum is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

platnum

Posted 2005-02-12, 11:33 AM in reply to platnum's post starting "I think its just normal weed. He is..."
You could...but like I said to koas a males THC content is so substanially low, there is no point in smoking or eating it. Use the leave(shake) from the females to cook, or make hash. You need a 1lb or so for the hash, I don't know how much you plan on growing.

Sov explain the different between being stoned and being blazed. I just consider blazed like being totally ripped, to where you just sit there, and do nothing but be stoned. While I consider stoned, still being able to funtion properly, I can go out and do chores and stuff.

Quote:
(Wake-N-Bakes are pretty cool to)
Are you talking about some kind of product? Or do you just mean getting baked as soon as you wake up? Thats ALOT of weed
Quote:
After this point, we smoke 4 blunts, 3 joints, and 6 bowls more. One of the blunts was $100+. I was beside myself. I don't remember anything but the amount we smoked.
I like getting like that every once in a while, where all you can think about is. God, I'm so high...damn I AM HIGH. hahaha
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kaneda

Posted 2005-02-12, 11:46 AM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "You could...but like I said to koas a..."
I was out of it last night. You guys ever see Half Baked? They've got The Guy who sleeps on the couch, well we had The Guy who sleeps on the floor last night. Nobody knew his name or anything, he just showed up drank a bit, popped some pills and threw up infront of everyone. The rest of the night we had to watch out and make sure not to step on him or anything. He bought 1/8th and packed it into a blunt to smoke it and then he passed out and missed the whole thing. LOL!

Wake-N-Bakes are where you wake up and smoke a bit right away to start off your day high.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Thanatos

Posted 2005-02-12, 10:17 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "I was out of it last night. You guys..."
Dude, I'm so tweaked right now, i can't even see straight...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Shpook is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenShpook is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Shpook

Posted 2005-02-12, 10:27 PM in reply to Shpook's post starting "Dude, I'm so tweaked right now, i can't..."
Hmmmmm, on what exactly?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kaneda

Posted 2005-02-12, 10:30 PM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "Hmmmmm, on what exactly?"
Pixie stix
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Shpook is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenShpook is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Shpook

Posted 2005-02-13, 12:37 AM in reply to Shpook's post starting "Pixie stix"
Right I'm not down w/ the tweak lingo, but whatever it is I'm sure it's unhealthy, don't make a regular habit of it and you'll be ok.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kaneda

Posted 2005-02-13, 06:33 AM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "Right I'm not down w/ the tweak lingo,..."
I'm pretty sure he's being sarcastic.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Thanatos

Posted 2005-02-17, 12:54 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "I'm pretty sure he's being sarcastic."
Hmmm, well whatever. Either way that sucks.
So everyone post your first time/s getting high...after all those are some of the best!
I was reading on that site you posted Thanatos...420.marijuana.com. Great site! LoL. Funny being able to relate to all those people. Whats your name on there?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kaneda

Posted 2005-02-17, 06:33 AM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "Hmmm, well whatever. Either way that..."
I got stoned in a parking lot. Then went to the mall and couldnt stop laughing at every retarded thing.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2005-02-17, 06:40 AM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "I got stoned in a parking lot. Then..."
Same thing for me except i spent about 12 hours staring at the Starbucks sign and waving at people who don't exist.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Deathnamu is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDeathnamu is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Deathnamu

Posted 2005-02-17, 11:01 AM in reply to Deathnamu's post starting "Same thing for me except i spent about..."
One time my friend laced a bowl with crack when It was my hit, I was already too high to pay attention...anyway...it felt like the whole day that day was nice and sunny. And I couldn't get that song "Hit the Bong" by cypress hill outta my head lol.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
kaos is an uncelestial body of masskaos is an uncelestial body of masskaos is an uncelestial body of mass

kaos