Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > General Gaming > Deus Ex: Human Revolution

I know you killed Agent Navarre
Posted 2010-02-05, 06:29 AM
You are a small, prowling mouse... and dumb like a mouse! You keep coming, like you forget about Agent Navarre. I remember Agent Navarre. I remember for everyone
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
WetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusion

WetWired

Posted 2010-02-05, 06:35 AM in reply to WetWired's post "I know you killed Agent Navarre"
Mmkay, welcome back WW
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessKazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessKazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Kazilla

Posted 2010-02-05, 02:29 PM in reply to WetWired's post "I know you killed Agent Navarre"
Agent Navarre?

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2010-02-05, 03:08 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "Agent Navarre?"
D3V said: [Goto]
Agent Navarre?

He didn't really have a choice.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Knight Sir Rick enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzKnight Sir Rick enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Knight Sir Rick

Posted 2010-02-05, 03:24 PM in reply to Knight Sir Rick's post starting "He didn't really have a choice."
Elaborate.

Quote:
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2010-02-05, 03:35 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "Elaborate."
D3V said: [Goto]
Elaborate.

Figured he was your type, a real hard-ass.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Knight Sir Rick enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzKnight Sir Rick enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Knight Sir Rick

Posted 2010-02-05, 03:43 PM in reply to Knight Sir Rick's post starting "Figured he was your type, a real..."
You figured wrong, I don't have a type.

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2010-02-05, 04:00 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "Agent Navarre?"
Am I the only one who sees Gunther Hermann on the forum logo? Or have most of you just never played Deus Ex?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
WetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusion

WetWired

Posted 2010-02-05, 04:52 PM in reply to WetWired's post starting "Am I the only one who sees Gunther..."
i see it
Tim
I know you
said not to
deal w/ them
I didn't think
I'm lost and
I'm sorry
They Know
Run
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
jamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed it

jamer123

Posted 2010-02-06, 01:26 AM in reply to WetWired's post starting "Am I the only one who sees Gunther..."
WetWired said: [Goto]
Am I the only one who sees Gunther Hermann on the forum logo? Or have most of you just never played Deus Ex?

Deus Ex? Is that God you're talking about? Or just a bunch of new age crap? This better not be a joke.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Knight Sir Rick

Posted 2010-02-06, 01:49 PM in reply to Knight Sir Rick's post starting "Deus Ex? Is that God you're talking..."
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deus_ex
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

WetWired

Posted 2010-02-06, 09:38 PM in reply to WetWired's post starting "http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deus_ex"

Splendid. You did our dirty work for us.

http://en.wikiquote.org/wiki/Deus_Ex

"He didn't really have a choice." - Bob Page

"Figured he was your type, a real hard-ass." - JC Denton

"I do not make mistakes of that kind." - Gunther Hermann

"Is that God you're talking about? Or just a bunch of New Age crap?" - JC Denton

"This better not be a joke." - JC Denton
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Knight Sir Rick

Posted 2010-02-06, 11:15 PM in reply to WetWired's post starting "Am I the only one who sees Gunther..."
I was wondering what that was about...
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Skurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Skurai