Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > General Gaming

Tonight!!!
Posted 2006-07-22, 05:25 PM
B/c Tonight is sat and Kenpo's B-day i say we all get on get smashed and play some fuckin halo.... Me and Sue will be on!
Out in this cold hearted world is a warm sense that comes from only one. It is true cause his name states what kind of person he is. With honor comes glory and with glory comes GLORY GAMER
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
glory_gamer is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenglory_gamer is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

glory_gamer

Posted 2006-07-22, 07:35 PM in reply to glory_gamer's post "Tonight!!!"
Happy birthday!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2006-07-23, 12:18 AM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "Happy birthday!"
Nice everyone \.... I am still really fucking drunk lol
Out in this cold hearted world is a warm sense that comes from only one. It is true cause his name states what kind of person he is. With honor comes glory and with glory comes GLORY GAMER
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
glory_gamer is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenglory_gamer is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

glory_gamer

Posted 2006-07-23, 07:56 AM in reply to glory_gamer's post "Tonight!!!"
done! lol it was fun, eccept for that last game
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
talentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to betalentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to betalentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to betalentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

talentedhamster

Posted 2006-07-23, 09:52 AM in reply to talentedhamster's post starting "done! lol it was fun, eccept for that..."
except damnit =(.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2006-07-23, 10:43 AM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "except damnit =(."
ok i cant spell, dont judge me monkey.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
talentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to betalentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to betalentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to betalentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

talentedhamster

Posted 2006-07-23, 03:06 PM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "except damnit =(."
Willkill i thought u was gettin Live?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

glory_gamer

Posted 2006-07-23, 04:21 PM in reply to glory_gamer's post starting "Willkill i thought u was gettin Live?"
I'm waiting on something =P.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Willkillforfood

Posted 2006-07-23, 05:54 PM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "I'm waiting on something =P."
ap98sdfa097d
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

talentedhamster

Posted 2006-07-23, 08:10 PM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "I'm waiting on something =P."
What could that be?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

glory_gamer

Posted 2006-07-23, 09:12 PM in reply to glory_gamer's post starting "What could that be?"
it's all talented's fault! =~(

Last edited by Willkillforfood; 2006-07-24 at 09:09 AM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Willkillforfood

Posted 2006-07-24, 05:03 AM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "it's all talented's fault! =~("
I'm pretty sure I was a part of these games, or at least some of them? I was drunk...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2006-07-24, 05:25 AM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "I'm pretty sure I was a part of these..."
likewise, if i could remember anygame from that night...........

Oh wait i do, party in the cave during the rockets match.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
gruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifegruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

gruesomeBODY

Posted 2006-07-24, 09:02 AM in reply to gruesomeBODY's post starting "likewise, if i could remember anygame..."
haha yea that was awsome, thats about all i remember as well, and SHUT UP WILL KILL =)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

talentedhamster

Posted 2006-07-24, 09:16 AM in reply to talentedhamster's post starting "haha yea that was awsome, thats about..."
she tells me to shut up too =(. She's breaking me bit by bit =P.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Willkillforfood

Posted 2006-07-24, 09:34 AM in reply to gruesomeBODY's post starting "likewise, if i could remember anygame..."
Yeah, that was genius! We totally have to make that a part of the next video.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2006-07-24, 09:53 AM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "Yeah, that was genius! We totally have..."
to titus: thats a good idea, too bad it wasnt recorded. that game was hilarious.

to willkill: AHH akjdf7ya803as shhhhhhhut up!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

talentedhamster

Posted 2006-07-24, 03:07 PM in reply to talentedhamster's post starting "to titus: thats a good idea, too bad it..."
we will tell glory to video when we all play drunk next time
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
gruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifegruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

gruesomeBODY

Posted 2006-07-25, 08:04 AM in reply to gruesomeBODY's post starting "we will tell glory to video when we all..."
I guess I should have got on faster than I did, you guys was trashed. But I still had fun, thanks.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
kenpo sensei is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenkenpo sensei is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

kenpo sensei

Posted 2006-07-25, 10:28 AM in reply to kenpo sensei's post starting "I guess I should have got on faster..."
Oh man, I was gone again last night. BTW, I hate BigNDumb.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Titusfied