Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II > D2 PvP

best passion user
Posted 2004-08-17, 04:18 PM
i have been thinking about making either a sorc or assassin that would use a the passion rune word to become a zealot. but one question i have is if it is possible to hit 4 frame zeal with anything but a pally? i am kinda leaning toward assassin because i think that BoS would help with ias if it is possible to reach 4 frames. but if it isnt possible then i might go with an enchantress with energy shield because an energy shield orb sorc was owning my necro i mean it took like 1/15 of here life where as when i hit enduracks pally that has 4.4k life i take about 1/10 of his.
Think not disdainfully of death, but look on it with favor; for even death is one of the things that Nature wills.

Last edited by tidus2005; 2004-08-17 at 04:20 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
tidus2005 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweentidus2005 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

tidus2005

Posted 2004-08-17, 05:19 PM in reply to tidus2005's post "best passion user"
With passion phase blade itself you will have 5 frame zeal already, You need 72 Ias in total to reach 4 frame with passion phase blade.

So 25% (weap), 15%(shako), 15%(SS), 20%(cat eye, or highwarth). That's 75 ias, boom, 4 frame Zeal with enchaness.

Great idea there tidu, I think the 80% Ar boness will also help enchantess very much.

Last edited by Ganga; 2004-08-17 at 05:22 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Ganga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGanga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Ganga

Posted 2004-08-17, 05:34 PM in reply to Ganga's post starting "With passion phase blade itself you..."
oops......

Last edited by kockblocker1; 2004-08-17 at 05:36 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
kockblocker1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenkockblocker1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

kockblocker1

Posted 2004-08-17, 05:40 PM in reply to kockblocker1's post starting "oops......"
.. this is pvp, The more I think of it, the better it sound!, great idea, as how warmth work perfectly will with energy shield.

Helm: Shako socket with 40/15ias
Weapon: Passion Phase blade
Amulet: Highwarth
Shield: SS with 40/15 ias
Armor: Coh
Belt: Arch
Rings: Raven frost and Soj
glove: magifist
boot: waterwalk

Inventory:
10x fireskill charms
anni and rest are life/mana small charms.

Skills:
(LvL 90) You can Max Warmth, Enchant, Fire Mastery, Energy shield and Telekinies.

Shit that would pwn. It gives you 4 frame Zeal, 4k fire damage, Max Dr, Max block, AND your health, is not only the life bar but also your mana bar, which can easily give you 6k total health in no problem with bo. ALSO, with max warmth, your mana will heal so fast.. you never notis you lost any life.

I said I may going to test it, NOW i definely going to make one on east NL. Anyone see any downside of this sorc?

Last edited by Ganga; 2004-08-17 at 06:07 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Ganga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGanga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Ganga

Posted 2004-08-17, 06:11 PM in reply to Ganga's post starting ".. this is pvp, The more I think of it,..."
Fire damage based. It can easily be countered and absorbed.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2004-08-17, 06:14 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "Fire damage based. It can easily be..."
Ya well, not everyone carrying around fire absorb stuff, and if he do, he need alots of it. Ah, she might also will have trouble dueling ww barb and casters... lol. But still overall a great new idea.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Ganga

Posted 2004-08-17, 06:29 PM in reply to Ganga's post starting "Ya well, not everyone carrying around..."
LoL

That's a great idea, i'd be funny to see a sorc pwn zealers at their own game

Share the Pr0n, Not the lag
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
ExT is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenExT is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

ExT

Posted 2004-08-17, 06:30 PM in reply to ExT's post starting "LoL That's a great idea, i'd be..."
LOL yep, i mean i saw alots bear enchantness pwn zealot, I think my old zealot lost to 1 or 2 duel with enchantness also. So we shall see.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Ganga

Posted 2004-08-20, 01:38 PM in reply to Ganga's post starting "LOL yep, i mean i saw alots bear..."
If you wanna make a good melee sorc build come talk to me, Enchantress sorc's with Energy shield blow ass. Energy shield is useless on this type of sorc esp since your going to lack mana since your not going caster style to get mana. Every enchantres I have ever seen dies dropping 20 mana pots, typical newbs not knowing how to make a sorc. As I said, if you wanna make a good MELEE SORC not some newb pure fire damage sorc, come talk to me.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Endurack is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Endurack

Posted 2004-08-27, 07:57 AM in reply to Endurack's post starting "If you wanna make a good melee sorc..."
Wouldn't using Frosties and Silks increase your mana a lot more and = more life?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
SkyGoneBlue is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenSkyGoneBlue is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

SkyGoneBlue

Posted 2004-08-27, 08:26 AM in reply to Endurack's post starting "If you wanna make a good melee sorc..."
Endurack said:
If you wanna make a good melee sorc build come talk to me, Enchantress sorc's with Energy shield blow ass. Energy shield is useless on this type of sorc esp since your going to lack mana since your not going caster style to get mana. Every enchantres I have ever seen dies dropping 20 mana pots, typical newbs not knowing how to make a sorc. As I said, if you wanna make a good MELEE SORC not some newb pure fire damage sorc, come talk to me.
i wonder how your head fits through doors

i mean really

a head that huge
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
koreapeekay is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenkoreapeekay is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

koreapeekay

Posted 2004-08-27, 08:29 AM in reply to koreapeekay's post starting "i wonder how your head fits through..."
koreapeekay said:
i wonder how your head fits through doors

i mean really

a head that huge
If it's being constricted by a rectum and sphincter, I'm sure it's not TOO difficult to get through doors...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
SkyGoneBlue is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenSkyGoneBlue is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

SkyGoneBlue

Posted 2004-08-27, 06:09 PM in reply to SkyGoneBlue's post starting "If it's being constricted by a rectum..."
Hey Ashy till you beat me keep your fatself on a treadmill GG. Everyone knows i come up with some nice builds
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Endurack is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Endurack

Posted 2004-08-28, 04:40 AM in reply to Endurack's post starting "Hey Ashy till you beat me keep your..."
It's not like you wrote the book on Melee sorcs,mage paladins,bowzons or anything else for that matter,but whatever makes you sleep well at night.

oh and remember the day i dealt your barb with my zealot?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
koreapeekay is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenkoreapeekay is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

koreapeekay

Posted 2004-08-28, 09:41 AM in reply to koreapeekay's post starting "It's not like you wrote the book on..."
Sky, it only raises ur mana..
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
tokill.ace is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweentokill.ace is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

tokill.ace